What do you folks think will happen if Trump actually wins the election? Do you think there will be riots?

What do you folks think will happen if Trump actually wins the election? Do you think there will be riots?

With the rhetoric ramped up like it is, I am convinced whoever is elected will be assassinated, or at least attempts made.

God I hope so. I loved the zim zam riots.

There was already an attempted assassination.

if trump gets elected butthurt BLM niggers and leftist will riot

if hillary gets elected butthurt conservatives and libertarians will riot

>some autisticfat fuck walks up to trump and tries to beat him with his bare hands then gets BTFO by secret service
>assassination
pick one

Soros funded false flag that starts the 2nd American Civil war.

But BLM protest R and D/

doesn't matter, they will riot because >TRUMP B RAYCIST N SHIET

they always love to find something to whine about

No, I'm talking about the autistic Brit that brought a gun to a Trump rally and intended on shooting ol' Donald.

>riots?
parades user

>2nd American Civil war.
civil war my sweaty, hairy, full-of-shit arse

that's what you faggots said about king nigger AKA obama

>OBONGO BE COMIN FOR OUR GUNS N SHIET
>WE BE SONS OF LIBERTY N SHIET
>WE GON FORM SOME GUERRILLAS AND KILL THE OBAMAN GUN GRABBES N SHIET

And nothing happened, everytime obama/ATF ban or restrict something like SBRs, suppressors, or anything really, you just stay down like pussies, and whine on arfcom

The ATF refused to approve the safe hearing act (the act that was supposed to unrestrict suppressors or some shit)

but did you do anything about it? fuck no, pussies

what
i'm afraid i've never heard o' this

I believe it was in Las Vegas. Crazy British autist stormed the event aiming for Trump, and got BTFO.

Kid's name was "Michael Sandford".

the riots will be in the form of massive crying and shitposting on twitter

people are too fat and lazy to go outside and riot these days

Therapists will get a big payday with retarded liberals breaking down

I'm not talking about a "South Will Rise Again" civil war you pea-brain, read my post and use your noggin.

Then what the fuck happened at Baltimore, Chicago, and Charlotte then? Who was that then?

so you are actually retarded?

Yes riots. But they will be put down with ruthless Trump efficiency.

thats not true what he told you

this was some skinny british faggot who came to the event and tried to walk up to a security guard and steal his gun like its an action movie or something

he got arrested and literally nothing happened

Realistically
>non violent riots
>tweets by celebrities like "why god why"
>"end of civilization" Washington post headlines

Other then that no much will change

>? Do you think there will be riots?

>if Hillary wins
no, Republicans will just accept it

>if Trump wins
yes, because liberals are bigots that only know violence

/Thread

>implying that Trump can be efficient.
Holy kek

wow, what a fucking retard.

I THINK YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT

>What do you folks think will happen if Trump actually wins the election? Do you think there will be riots?

The niggers might but as usual, they don't have the balls to take to the White neighborhoods.

Did you forget Dallas already? BLM aren't the only insurgents (((they))) have in the US.

If anything black people in the hood will use it as an excuse to loot some free shit. They will not be doing it to protest Trump though. I seriously doubt that they give two fucks about Hillary. The cops will squash it after a day or two. Th smart blacks know Obama fucked them so there will be no organized effort.

He didn't bring a gun. He tried to take a gun out of the holster of an officer somewhat near Trump.

I'm not sure if that specific scenario would happen, but either way we are in for some crazy happenings no matter who wins. Both would enter their first term with a 30ish% approval rating, which is nuts.

We're in uncharted waters now, no telling what happens next.