Are there any other examples of Sup Forums related waifus causing IRL murder?

Are there any other examples of Sup Forums related waifus causing IRL murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFRArJmAedA
fanfiction.net/s/12433824/1/Resurrected-Memories
fanfiction.net/s/10256280/1/Unexpected
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In all honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there were.

I mean with actual online evidence. I'm finding the Randy Stair case fascinating, pathetic and puzzling.

I wonder what became of the Gadget Hackwrench Russian clan.

mfw ember will forever be associated with autism

Ember was always shit. The thicc genie bitch is where it was at.

Randy Stair is 10 kinds of crazy but it still gets me that he was convinced these ghosts would be 10 feet tall. Its like those 5'11" - 6' memes but unironically

He could have least had a better waifu to go nuts over

I'm oblivious to what your talking about. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

youtu.be/PFRArJmAedA
tldw: Wannabe tranny who dedicated his life to making terrible Danny Phantom fanfiction shoots up a grocery store (killing 2) then shoots himself because he thinks he'll come back as a ghost woman.

I hear Fifi Lefume had a fan that was a crazy stalker and he probably came pretty close to rape/murder.

Arthur has a death cult, but the reason you don't hear about it is because they cover their tracks so well

I need more info on this

The media really didn't want to report on this. They didn't want people to associate transgenderism with mental illness.

Girl from All Dogs go to Heaven?

>Dude waifufags Ember and creates a webseries dedicated to several Embar OC's, some of them based on MLP characters
>Same dude also idolizes the Columbine Guys
>Makes several really shitty video's of himself and an Ember OC shooting up a school with a hi-point carbine (one of the guns used in Columbine)
>Also uploads video's of himself shooting a stock less 12-gauge and not hitting shit because "why the fuck did they put this bead on the barrel?"
>Also happens to be a tranny who believes girls don't have assholes and when he dies he'll become an Ember OC
>One day goes to a supermarket with the shotgun
>Kills like three people and wastes most his shots destroying merchandise he probably doesn't realize is insured
>Offs himself

EVERY DAY WHEN YOU'RE WALKING DOWN DA STREET
EVERYBODY THAT YOU MEET
WANTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE WITH YOU

Why do I find those eye mark things so cute

This guy really did not get a whole lot of media attention.

Normally the moralfags come out of everywhere to start condemning games and cartoons, generally when one is to blame like this we see lots of bitching about the show from evangelical types. While gunfags complain about rights and and people want regulation so more people don't go ghost.

But this thing I only really heard about on here and a couple more places that talk more abut cartoons than news. The news and opinion places never bothered with this story much.

It was so damn small, and more lame than anything else.

>mass shooting
>not becoming a serial killer
What a faggot indeed.

Pretty much all the reporting was done by right-wing outlets trying to push the fact that he claimed to be transgender. No one really cared how fucked up everything else was because it's hard to get mad at a cartoon that's not airing anymore, so even though it was the bigger factor it was pretty much disregarded.

I think the whole event was just so fucking pathetic people didn't even bother placing the blame outside of where blame actually belong, ie. Randy himself, which in turn doesn't make for an exciting topic for news sources.

I mean, Randy was a fucking grade-A loser, everything about him was beyond pity, even the shooting itself was limp dick as fuck.

50% of his motivation for murder was being bootytickled because no one wanted to animate his shit show.

I am pretty split Sup Forums

>Hadnt watched danny phantom in like 10 years
>Hear about Randy Stair, learn about his retarded obsession with Ember
>Watch the Ember episode again, kinda like her song
>Download the hq version and listen to it
>It aint bad
>Spend the past 3 days reading all the decent Ember fanfictions I can find, like I usully do for every female character I like in a show
>Now want to go back and rewatch the show and write my own

so should I give this show a shot? I can not remember hardly a thing about it.

Also
>tfw ember is best waifu but now is shrouded in autism forever

I do not remember anyone in the news reporting the ember/cartoon angle at all. Just that some transgender went crazy and shot people

>write my own

Don't do this, user.

I like writing autistic stories because I am a loser who is too afraid to commit to writing a real book. Plus its fun. What is the problem?

inb4 a creepypasta about the ghost squad being real

I think they saw the stuff he did on his free time and had no idea push there agenda with it. It would have been perfect to push mental health change if the media actually cared for that.

You ever write any MLP ones?

>The thicc genie bitch
But did you remember her name?

Desiree, unlike that literally who emo chick who needed an autist going sandy hook to remember her name.

No.
but back in 2012 when i was even more autistic i enjoyed greentexts of user in equestria because escapism. actually thats my main reason really for enjoying stories with my fave female characters: escapism. life is shit. might as well have fun with autistic little stories.

no

Beats the shit out of doing nothing with your day

I work and read real books too though
this is just an autistic hobby

Good on ya man.

I just like the really heartwarming ones.

Shit's cute.

>tfw no cat-sized pony to snuggle

I am a sucker for a well written cute little story with two people bonding over stuff. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when I otherwise feel dead :D

Yeah but actually making and finishing something is good for your mental health

If animted Bjork counts then yes

What do you mean?
Oh I also work out too. so it isnt like all I do is sit and write autism all day.

Bump

There's a weekly marathon of the show going on every Friday for the whole year. It's about at the end of season 2 now, so you could probably catch up pretty easily.

Also, have some of my favorite Ember fanfics:
fanfiction.net/s/12433824/1/Resurrected-Memories (in-progress, actively updates)
fanfiction.net/s/10256280/1/Unexpected

Thanks for the links. My favorite so far though is the Phantom Realm story. Danny gets his own ghosts realm and is using it as a way to create a place for ghosts to hang out in the zone.