Now that they got Donna, what will Tim's surprise be?

I bet 25 comes out today and its in that.

RICO!!

Probably some DNC rigging shit. We all know he was involved.

they've got documents proving he's just as creepy as everyone thinks he is

Tim Kaine was DNC chairman so maybe that
What happened to Donna?

he's actually three kids standing on top of each other to conduct transactions and other adult things.

He eats babies.

Why don't they just release it already? Election day is next week.

deal for VP/DNC chair
or
gay meth prostitutes

or both

It could be anything.

The guy is clearly a demented retarded.

this is obviously taken out of context, what I said was I would like to eat baby if it was a legal thing to do, you know, just to try it out.

Shit. O'Keefe and Kaine are fucked too. I guess we probably don't have to worry about him taking over then.

I meant to say O'keefe and wiki have dirt on kaine

His wife is a Pence.

>What happened to Donna?
got fired

Wikileaks wouldn't reveal that, they're in on the ruse.

>My words were taken completely out of context. I only meant that I could see why someone, hypothetically, WOULD prefer Asuka over Rei.

I laughed at this alot harder than I should have
>there are people who will imply Vincent Adultman wasnt the best character on BoJack Horseman

They have literal evidence that a version of Pence time travelled and became his wife to secure the race for Trump (JOHN TITOR). The public won't understand the time travelling aspect and seriousness of avoiding total nuclear warfare because burgers are fucking retarded. BUT he will become a laughing stock for having unknowingly married a MTF tranny Pence desu

They've already taken down the last 2 DNC chairs. Kaine was the chair before that.....

This is insane....