Why are numales so objectively unlikable by literally anyone?

Why are numales so objectively unlikable by literally anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWCQTdDw7R0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this dude looks like a jihadist

gotta blast

Kek

I dont know but as a white dude with a beard that comes from a long line of strong bearded men faggots like that should be publicly shaved

What I don't get is why he shaved the mustache and the goatee. He looks like a fucking goat.

I don't know, "Destroyer" was a pretty good song.

I love this leprechaun man. He always puts a smile on my face.

pewdiepie is such a cuck

He would look alright if he shaved that shit off his face and got a buzzcut.

Is that jimmie nu-tron?

That's part of the numale aesthetic tho

Stop fucking say nu-males its such a gay meme what the fuck does that even mean it's fucking reddit-tier just say "beta" or something nu-male is a forced meme and sounds like tumblr dihheria

I get it user

because they're all so weak and pathetic looking.

Nu males are a sub species of betas with exceptionally low test and plagued with white guilt

>Stop fucking say beta its such a gay meme what the fuck does that even mean it's fucking reddit-tier just say "bitch" or something beta is a forced meme and sounds like tumblr dihheria

That's one thing they all have in common

My nature is to be fascist. But more than politically, my fascist nature is a tendency towards a lifestyle of stoicism, masculine virtue, and generally taking everything in life seriously. Gravitas, if you will. Everything diametrically opposed to numale values.

I cannot be a numale, even if I wanted to. Nothing can make me a numale. Just like nothing can stop the wolves from howling at the moon, the waves from crashing into a rocky shore or the wind blowing through the green valley.

If that's you in the picture you are definately a fucking numale I can tell from the low test facial features that you are so desperately trying to hide with that Gandalf beard

i shouldnt be able to see your jaw line through your beard.

because they are men who don't act like men which means they are useless to society and humans don't value weakness
numales are numales because they arent brave enough to be anything else

Yeah I guess but then why are gay men so highly celebrated then?

I knew Cindy would chop his balls off

Lmao
Rekt'd that fucking faggot.

They're the literal definition of a shitbag and want to always one-up people's opinions and think that the entire world revolves around them.

Those males are the most entitled types of people and want to replace America's style of government with communism. They are the biggest traitors to this country and every European and South American country in the world because they welcome destruction with open arms.

That's pretty much your entire country though. Marxism and PC culture is the norm in Sweden.

Men are better at being women

that guy would look real good if he lifted and did a buzz no homo

they are not so bad when you are surrounded by niggers ( california ) and some are even open about their dislike for melanin-monkeys , also the beard and aryan style haircut are pretty cool , but also when you consider that you are surrounded by niggers and spics in every direction

This dude took the neckbeard game way too far

Pretty much everything bad from them comes from the fact that they put the absolute minimum effort in, then complain when it doesn't work.

For example
>Should I find a hobby to make myself seem interesting?
>Nah, I'll get a retarded hairstyle
>What do you mean, It just makes me look like a retard? Fucking patriarchy and oppressive male standards

Or, the more well known one
>I want to get laid. Should I make more of an effort to approach women, fix up my personal grooming, get some decent clothes and maybe hit the gym a bit?
>Nah, too much effort. I'll self flagellate and get the feminists like flies on shit
>They're treating me like the beta I am? I-it's not their fault! Fucking shitlords like you presenting unattainable goals (That you nonetheless managed to attain) are why people like me need feminism!

That's the real reason they're so contemptible; Like the feminists they pitifully orbit, they represent everything wrong with entitled little shits that think the world owes them everything

youtube.com/watch?v=yWCQTdDw7R0

You're a sandnigger and the cunt with you looks like Stuart from TBBT.

What the hell I wanna smack this friggin kid

He's the bastard child of Wayne Static.

>Frontman/vocalist of Static-X

He looks like anime lmao

Omega tier cuckolds. So cucked they made fortunes and built businesses off of their cuckoldry.

It's not looking so great for white people right now.

I'm a beta but not a nu-male, there's a difference

Why can't numales just smile? Why do they always have to make stupid faces in their pics?

I don't think Carl is making a fortune. Maybe a few bucks here in there for selling his boy pussy on the corner

why does he have to look like that? what clicked in his brain to make him want to be the ABSOLUTE manifestation of a stereotype?

White gay men are actually getting a lot of flak from the SJW-police. Apparently they arent oppressed enough.

The fucking epitome of the nu-male. Soft, kind features contrasted with the fucking beard that was a pathetic attempt to make him look more masculine.

All he has to do is hit the gym and his face would look more defined and toned. Fucking nu-males.

Honestly even the most beta guys I know fucking love guns. Nu males should be publicly hanged

Is this a copypasta?

I'm kinda digging the 'do.
Should at least trim that nuthair growing off of his face though.

Nu-males are lower than betas after which are gammas and deltas, I think. The latter too either turn to a loser life or become homos, while the numales and betas are ragig SJWs trying to take down the dominant males (with the help of women hah!).

The guy in op's pic is a jew, such as the other guy with the cat shit on his face.

is now

does anybody here actually not like guns? what is wrong with someone that they don't?

White gay men have lost their privilege. The homosexual man privilege doesnt exist anymore so they're just above white men but below everything else. OPPRESSION OLYMPICS!

I want to hold him down and forcibly shave those gross pubes off his face

I have a TA who is a textbook numale. He's in his mid 20's, going bald already, has shitty facial hair and seems to be intimidated by everyone. Of course, he's also an ardent Hillary supporter.

tfw gay but not attracted to faggots
feelsbadman.exe

>going bald already,

That's actually pretty normal. If you look at older pics from the 40's you'll see men have the same hair patterns as today.

What changes is that they are weak young looking men so their balding just stands out.

Dude wouldn't look that bad if he just got a normal beard, sahved that shit off, and maybe cut his hair a bit

It's not uncommon for children under 10 to fire shotguns in rural areas, even in bongland, and they get by just fine.

How the fuck can someone be such a colossal poof?

>...game me a temporary case of PTSD
>temporary case of PTSD

Nu-tron

I'm not a violent person at all but I really want to bash that cuck's face in every time I see it

What are some good, non-numale hair styles Sup Forums?

I never know what to ask for at the hair salon so I just haven't gotten my hair cut in a few months, and usually just get a buzz cut when I finally do.

Any rares of this guy? I'll trade for this one

He's a manlet with baby arms, but I guess you're technically correct

Undercut

Daily Reminder that the term "numale" is perpetuated by male feminists.

Just look at what military officers of the 1940's would have.

spotted the balding 20somthing

R.I.P

I always think of this when I see this pic, he shaved his upper lip, just like Mohammad

they are loved by corporate HR types who want an emasculated drone who will tow the PC line and not irritate any of the womyn

White men tend to have very weak moustaches and cheeks until they are in their mind thirties.

Hense the neckbeard stereotype

undercut is the ultimate haircut for slightly receding hairlines.

>mfw girls drool over me

I wonder what he would look like with a shaved head.

well i mustn't be white then because i have had good mustache and cheek facial hair since i was 12

You need facial aesthetics for that haircut to work though.

I haven't seen chapped lips like that since HBO's "Hookers at the Point". That takes some serious dick sucking.

they're there my friend, a good face helps any hair cut. I have a slightly weak jaw too but I still rock it.

It's hard to smile when they aren't actually happy.

his facial structure is very good and youthful. by the age of 20 to 25 he'd look real good if he took care of himself

>Why are numales so objectively unlikable by literally anyone?

I want you to imagine a modern american womans personality inside a male body.

Just let that sink in.

my lips are chapped but i've never sucked dicks
c
chapped lips cant be caused by a variety of factors, such as being outside a lot and not being a faggot that actually uses fucking lip balm

Pimp's up
>Ho's down user

Men are humans too. Remember all those times in your life when you felt weak and vulnerable, when you desired something, and felt like giving in to your most immediate selfish instincts and urges?

Yeah, nu-males do that constantly. 24/7. Over and over and over again, as much as possible. They indulge in their most basic urges and instincts to the point where they become weak and pathetic and useless. It's the host eating itself to death, but the host is also the parasite.

we should make a new updated nu-male chart. The old one is incomplete and has got unnecesary references to old shit like gamergate

post pic.

the only "white" people have have strong cheecks and staches in early years are mediteranians such as italians, spaniards and greeks i'd personally not call them white

fuck. That fired off a few neurons. I'll be stealing that from you

I haven't physically recoiled in disgust that violently in a long while

Jealous virgins ITT.

it still hurts

Good for you fedora

why the fuck is his head so fucking long

They are weak. They pout, have no self respect and have no pride in their history. They are the snarky and smug children that are going into their 30s and still can't properly function as adults. They abandon their own to snuggle up with another culture that they don't full understand. We hate them but the minorities have nothing but contempt for weakness. They are the sarcastic kid who was always sarcastic because it is easier to be a smug critic than someone brave enough to say something genuine.

They purposely try to be as unlikable as possible. Millennials have this weird obsession with actively wanting "haters". I guess any attention is good attention?

Literally a combination of a long face with the two worst possible stylistic choices to exacerbate it.

a couple of days ago at the grocery store I saw a nu male being pushed around in a shopping cart by his mom

they do it "ironicly" . If I'm doing it on purpose I'm not actually a piece of shit. If you don't like me you don't get the joke thats all.