youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kdtCNO2gQ4
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-32038186
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh shit.

WE NEED BANTER HERE STAT

Only by the study of mathematics can one comprehend a definitive and prophetic perspective of the future as given by Kek. Therefore, we start by postulating any quantity of point-dimensions in space (being the traditional n-fold elongated aggregate of n dimensions). Using this structure, time as is generally accepted becomes an aggregate of one-dimensional properties. Administering this to the phenomenon of precise prediction, we learn that we will be presented with new properties of time or (via infinity calculus reduction) we are handling sovereign systems which encompass n body properties. In regards to the acknowledged prophets, the latter is assumed. As established by the reduction, the point dimensions of the n-fold can ONLY have different existence within different frameworks of time. Isolated dimensions of time are therefore established to coexist. As this is of course the absolute case, the acknowledged prophet's foresight's requires the perception of the n-fold not as elongated aggregate but rather as an operation within only an individual structure/framework. So essentially, the prophet cements or "freezes" the universe into that one structure/framework which was the prophet's view of time.

By our digits we "freeze" the universe into a structure/framework where Trump wins the election.

I think that might just work Data!

this is amazing

Im fycking dead laughing

This is the best yning ever

All possible timelines exist. We "freeze" the universe by Kek and our digits and our memes into a particular timeline. By our efforts and the grace of Kek, Trump will win.

I am now a Kekist.

GOOD VIDEO

Buy a Kek statue and spread the word.

THE KEKKENING IS IMMINENT?

Mind = Blown

some deep shit right there.

Fuckin 2016 man, it will forever be known as the year everything changed

>tfw noone remembers Ebola-chan

She was the catalyst who brought us on the path of meme magic, the one who showed us it was real.

I witnessed the day meme magic became real and I can confirm: it was the day they turned the large hadron collider back on and the les bains plane crashed. People were already talking about mystical shit inbetween the LHC powerup and plane crash and it was eerily hivemind-ish, people were finishing my sentences... like everyone had the same hunch.

So yeah 24 March 2015 was the first day meme magic was observed.

>tfw Sup Forums is the centre of total planetary change

Holy shit this was some cult lvl promotion vid

youtube.com/watch?v=4kdtCNO2gQ4

he's the real explanation

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-32038186

OH SHIT THE LHC SHORT CIRCUITED! THAT'S HOW IT STARTED!!!!!

>not already worshipping him

Kill yourself my man.

>Buy a Kek statue

the idea of a god of chaos having an organized religion is ironic

>Gordon! I... I can't shut it off!

I miss her and winter-chan already :(
But kek is pretty good too. Check em

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

I just sent shivers down my own spine. Thank you lord Kek

Collective Consciousness reveals itself to humanity once again in form of KEK
What a great time to be alive.