The bottled jew

Am I a degenerate alcoholic if I carry a bottle of rakia and take a gulp when I feel it is needed? (once every 1-3 days, depending on my mood)
I only drink spirits, but I hadn't really gotten drunk since July and I never drink out of sadness. My friends say that I'm an alcoholic and that I'm kiling my liver/brain cells.
Are they right?

bump

bump

>take a gulp when I feel it is needed
>feel it is needed
That alone should be enough of an answer for you. Alcohol is never needed, and if you "need" it, you are an addict and need to sort your life out.

All alcoholics say they don't drink that much. A friend of mine swears he doesn't abuse it, he goes to bed drunk and high ever night, and he wakes up drunk and gets high again and stays drunk thought the day. He complains of pains where his liver is, but swears hes fine and wont get it checked out. He thinks he doesn't have a problem too.

You said you only drink 1-3 days, thats still more than most people, less than hard core alcoholics though.
You are aware that this can easily slide into an all day every day thing.. right?

Myself, I stopped drinking because I liked it too much. Alcoholism runs in my family back to my great grandfather, probably more than that. I'm choosing to not be like that. Quitting for me wasn't an issue, and I still drink every so often about once every few months.

tldr: they are close to being right, and yes its killing your brain and liver and more.

Good think you bumped, Im fucking sick of typing walls of text and then getting
>error: you cant reply to this thread anymore

Stop drinking liquid Devil
It's addictive for a reason, Satan invented it.

canada got a proxy

Fair point. I'll cut down on it. If not for my liver, then at least for my stomach. Funny how a 80% absinth didn't do anything, but a 35% rum is enough to warm up that acid. Or maybe it's because I stopped eating as healthy as I did back then.
Twice a week it is, although I'll probably need it if I want to get through my European Economics and Public Finances seminaries. You say alcohol is never needed, but coffee sure as hell won't get me through these bullshit mandatory courses.

How am I proxyfagging? Wouldn't it be obvious that me, a Finn, knows how bad alcohol is?

If you don't use it to get drunk/happy, what does it do for you? Lower anxiety?

also can lead to low T.

Don't compare Finns to the rest of the world, you guys have different problems up there lol. I would drink as a Finn, as a Texan... I still drink but whatever. I have 1-3 drinks a day right now, probably will cut back.

A Finn should be use to it,
Bible thumper canacuck would be retarded enough to say something like "the devil invented alcohol"

Thats ballentines scotch in your picture. It's shit.

whenever i drink often i find it kills my creativity and motivation to do anything so i quit

Just smoke weed instead of alcohol, not nearly as physically damaging.

>I'll probably need it if I want to get through my European Economics and Public Finances seminaries. You say alcohol is never needed
Nevermind, I stand corrected.
One of my professors I had was a liberal, feminist, diaspora jew, globalist.. I had to read so much bullshit propaganda, beer is the only thing that helped me get through that class.

>Am I a degenerate alcoholic
if you drink more than 2 shots or beers a day within a 2 hour time frame then yes. You're an alcoholic. Otherwise no, drinking 14 beers or drinks a week is perfectly normal as long as you follow the 1,2,3 rule.

t. alcoholic anonymous

Blame the painter. I downloaded directly from his site.

I'm not a fucking hippie.

what if I drink 14 beers in a day back to back but I usually go the better part of a year without drinking anything alcoholic?
Your system seems flawed user

>Your system
hi there user, I didn't come up with this though

as a general rule, if you enjoy the feeling of getting drunk be it after 3 drinks then you sir, are a raging alcoholic

even if you get shitface once a year, your alcoholism is only going to get worst

have fun, a dark and lonely future awaits you

I use to get shit faced for weeks on end (mostly my ex, insufferable bitch). Now I only get drunk a once or twice a year and I drink less and less each time.

Your view is kinda biased, though I agree its exactly what should be said to alcoholics. But not everyone that drinks is an alcoholic.

Honestly. If that's your vice and it makes life bearable for you, then do it without shame.

Life is shitty enough without vices, going without them is like trying to get the legendary achievements in games. Trying extra hard and for what? 15 minutes of bragging at most.

Just set a budget for alcohol and make that the line. Never spend more than X in Y time