Reminder Sup Forums is Christian board

Christ is coming soon brothers! Reminder to not celebrate pagan rituals tonight, the veil is soon to be lifted. Say your prayers and repent for time is short. God bless all those who belive in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ amen

Praise Kek.

Singles confirm this.

Doubles and it's false.

Reminder that kek is a false god, his only purpose is to cause you to forfeit your eternal soul by worshipping a false idol.
Repent and praise Jesus Christ

Sup Forums is not, never nor ever will be christian. Take your faggotry back to plebbit.

ps. Hail Satan

Fuck off back to where you belong.

>Christian

Pretty much everyone knows that Catholicism is the only true religion.

You really should not have this outlook on life.

>But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.
>1 John 4:1

Kek is the only god.

Is America the new Babylon, OP?

Christian politically incorrect

top kek

Correction: 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Behead those who do not follow the way of Kek

If you don't follow the pope or the Roman Catholic church then you're doing just right. But the popes are evil, especially this one, who is a Jesuit. Also trying to unite the world's religions without christ is extreme blasphemy

this post would've made sense in the 90s
there's almost nothing more politically incorrect than being a christian in current year though

Mark 13:33

is it the age of Aquarius yet? I'm bored of the Piscean Jesus god cycle and ready for a new incarnation of the great I AM.

Stupid Christians don't even know what religion is.

o you have any idea of what you are actually talking about?

Its either US or Rome, but I'm starting to believe its Rome because of recent earthquakes. I think the US doesn't have a place in the bible because it's mainly a Christian nation and when the rapture comes the people left behind will destroy America from the inside

>I wanted to make bait but all I got was a (you)

>following a Jewish religion
>believing in a Jewish god
>following a Jewish Messiah
no thank you.

Happy reformation day!

Yeah, the pope has the spirit of the anti Christ and he shouldn't be followed by anyone, the Catholic Church has done awful things to this world and it isn't showing that it will repent

REEEEEEEEEEEE

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK LORD OF LULZ GOD OF MEMES

GIVE US OUT TENDIES AND FORGIVE US OUR BANS AS WE FORGIVE THOSE BROTHERS WHO TROLL US

OURS IS THE LIGHT AND THE NEW EGYPT RISES

Yeah, that only applies to like entire human history.
>wow so insight
>much knowledge

Are you required to have a lobotomy or are just born that way to become a christian (seems to aply to other abrahamic brain parasites as well).

Purge when?

Reminder to thank your Holy Guardian Angel

Eeeeddggge