Granite

>granite
>granted

They are literally Brian and Stewie
That was some "Cool hwip" tier joke there.

rock on user

It was unironically the best part of the episode

If it was a family guy joke this scene would have lasted 5 minutes

The cool whip Family Guy joke is actually pretty funny though

This. OP is being as autistic as Brian

Yeah, I'm guilty of saying granite too.

The Cool Hwip shit is stupid because it's the same voice actor (the show's creator) having a "clever" conversation with himself. R&M is above that.

I see what you did there.

I've always thought it was "full speed ahead", but over the years I've occasionally heard it said as "full steam ahead".

Which is correct? Is it only me who thinks this?

anyone got a mega? youtube a shit.

Bait? Or nominative speaker?

Um, I suppose both are correct. Full steam could refer to when vehicles used steam engines?

Both are correct, full steam ahead comes from the steam train era, and is a little out dated, but still understandable

He's assuming that just because the joke is in family guy then it's shit, little does he know that family guy can be laugh-out-loud funny when it wants. He's thinking like a drone.

Anyone catch what the turtle was saying? It's in reverse and I'm too lazy to get the software to play in re-reverse

you forgot your carlos

"Open borders for Israel"

But the Brian and Stewie subplots are literally the only good part of family guy

This, it's the only part worth watching, and it can be funny.

Jerry is such a stupid insecure cuck!

Once I mispronounced "deus ex machina" in conversation with a friend, and he waited a couple of weeks and then told me that there was a word I mispronounced and that he was gonna wait until I said it again and then beat me up. This really got to me, because I couldn't think of what word I was screwing up, so I was always on edge waiting for him to attack, and from time to time he'd remind me that he was still waiting. He waited two months before I said again in a hot tub with a bunch of our friends and then he started laughing and punching me and saying, "You idiot, it's pronounced 'deus ex machina!'"

part of me thinks you have shitty friends and another part hopes he left you bloody

If you're not punching each other because you mispronounce words, can you really call it friendship?

That's not the fucking joke tho, the actual joke is that Rick is so self conscious he erases Morty's memory just because he said a word wrong.
OP is the biggest faggot

haha you little bitch.

True, but what does that have to do with anything?

i just remembered how much I loved the "Brian and Stewie"-centric episodes. God damn, why couldn't Seth Mcfarlane make a Brian and Stewie spinoff, or better yet had done away with the whole Family Guy concept and just have the anthropomorphic dog and the family baby go on adventures.

>Beth has to choose between Morty and Summer
>chooses Summer with no hesitation
Well fuck you too Beth

full steam ahead would probably apply to trains or other steam engines.

I wonder if she's jealous that Rick takes Morty on all these adventures. I expect them to cover a lot of ground with the next episode being mostly Rick and Beth.

Still, Jesus fuck at least have a second of hesitation

So?
The stewie and brain episodes are (or used to be) the best epsiodes in the series. FG has some good things.

Are you really so stupid that you can't see the difference.

The granite thing in R&M was just a short clip, it could have been anything because it's main goal was setup to the punchline that Rick did something embarrassing in front of Morty and erased it. Rick saying granite is not the joke, it's setup

In family guy there is no point to the fucking cool whip gag, you're just supposed to laugh at the funny word like an idiot

Should have defended yourself with Checkoff's gun

Mortys come pre-packaged for sale

She knows she can pick up a new one any time but summer is a little bit harder to replace.

Hahaha ohhhh

>waiting to beat you up

So we're just doing shitty FG jokes now?

> "full speed ahead" vs "full steam ahead"
they're both idioms that mean the same thing, you're good. Which form is more common is probably regional but they're about the same.

> trains/vehicles/other steam engines
Boats actually. Various sources online pin the idiom as originating in the US around 1860. Steam boat usage for both passengers and freight saw a massive boom during this time, and they were also used during the civil war.

It seems both were used somewhat interchangeably, as a command passed down to the engine rooms to go as fast as possible. Although use of that command on boats probably died out with the usage of steamboats around 1900, the idiom has stuck around in both forms.

The hot tub water got contaminated from the blood. All these hot girls and adequate guys had to flee screaming. Bad mojo.

I called mercury(kwik) kwikzilver in class once because of that invisible man tvshow and I called the Exodus the Exodius

I remember when I was a kid, me and about half my friends would use say invisible when we meant invincible, specifically regarding videogame cheats and powerups. nobody ever corrected us.

This.

If Morty wanted fancy words, he should have had a grandpa who's a languager.

Video games had Scenarios with a hard "K"
>Skenarios

The episode was ok, but after the citadel episode, by comparison, it's just straight up boring.

Underrated.

Jokes like these are a diamond dozen.

If Arthas' horse is named Invincible how come I can see it?

Your friend sounds hilarious, no sarcasm.

>They are literally Brian and Stewie
>That was some "Cool hwip" tier joke there.

Its not the same joke. It isn't how rick said it that's supposed to be funny, its his inability to be wrong in front of morty.
The fact that he would use a memory machine on him for something so petty.

>That was some "Cool hwip" tier joke there.
The joke about the cool whip pronunciation is that Stewie intentionally pronounces the silent H and acts oblivious to how Brian's attempts to correct him in order to annoy Brian (he was disappointed when New Brian didn't fall for it so it must be intentional). Here, Rick accidentally used the wrong word without realizing it this whole time, making him the butt of the joke while Morty is the one to find amusement out of it, which then leads directly to the next part of the joke where Rick is so self-conscious and doesn't want to be seen as wrong that he memory wipes Morty of that incident.

I did kind of feel a Family Guy vibe, but I was alright with it since the joke was less focused on him saying it wrong, and more on the fact that he was petty enough to remove a memory of him getting it wrong. Also I don't mind the cool hwip joke in general.