What the fuck do these countries even do?

What the fuck do these countries even do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rSJsEdUb8E
youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They like to destroy China's walls.

Mongolia unites its tribes every couple hundred of years and the world discovers that it still has no answer for a bunch of barbarians on horses.

Kazakhstan is blessed with immense natural resources and is on track to pull itself out of the shithole that the rest of the region is mired in. That is, until the Mongorians come.

Kazakhstan has the best potassium deposits...

All other countries potassium is interior

i know some shit about mongolia

Kazak is the slav world's uranium provider for anything nuclear

Kazakhstan is the greatest country on earth,
All other countries are run by little girls

Kazakhstan has a city named Astana which appears to be some kind of NWO center bc of the heavy masonic architecture.
youtube.com/watch?v=3rSJsEdUb8E

Is Kazakhstan a dangerous shithole to visit? how about monoglia?

Mongolians live in tiny yurts among the frigid steppe, raising livestock so that they don't starve to death. Without internet or books, the sing like frogs with bronchitis in order to pass the time.

The most famous Mongolian is Karnov.

Unless you're a small solo female traveller, or an idiot, you should have no problems visiting either country.

>Mercarator

Nah, Genghis Khan is.

Last time I checked, Genghis Khan wasn't the main protagonist in multiple blockbuster video games.

True, but you're probably at least partly his bloodline, so I'd that say that's a win.

Kazakhstan #1 exporter of potassium

they just chillin desu

ruskie buffer zone in the east

Kazakstan is number one source for potassium
My-uh wiifffee

Kazakhstan like fight

They hack Hillary's emails.

they will destroy USA FULLY !
with the new SUPER NUKES LOL

If I wanted to LARP as a conquistador would Kazakhstan be a good place to do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

Clinton will winrar :(
would you enlist in her Russki war for the USA /or stay home support Family

she will start a conventional war with Putin
then in December she will walk away peace talks an send nukes ..

Hopefully she is impeached an sent to the hangmans rope ??

Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan,
you very nice place
from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown.

Kazakhstan, friend of all except Uzbekistan, they very nosey people with bone in their brain.

Kazakhstan, industry best in the world, we invented toffee and the trouser belt. Kazakhstan, prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course for Turkmenistan's.

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown.

Come grasp the mighty penis of our leader, from juction with testes to tip of its face

reminisce about conquering the world

Kazakhstan home of tenschen swimming pool. Length 30 meter, width 6 meter. Filtration system, marvel to behold, it remove 80 percent of human solid waste!

Mongolia only successful territory to gain recognized sovereignty from China since the Qing Dynasty. Mongolia also conquered China and ruled it multiple times, for centuries. Also conquered most of the rest of Asia, and parts of Europe. Spread their memes and genes over pretty much all of human society. Badass language (seriously, go look at that shit), harshened nomadic people determination, and yet they're all really chill, nice dudes.

They're literally the Nordics of Asia, the only flaw is the economic damage that being stuck between two communist shitholes will do to you, even despite that they're just really great.