Michelle Obama has a high favorability rating...

Michelle Obama has a high favorability rating. The Obamas know this so they are going to build up Michelle's resume to run as president in 8 years after Hillary Clinton. So we'll have a black president, then a woman president, then a black woman president. Screen cap this and in 8 years I'll laugh at you all assuming that Sup Forums isn't dead by then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha, I would laugh pretty hard if this is what america ends up with

The possible bants are endless

What has she done as First Lady?

Anybody that would voter for her is a legit retard. She has literally no political experience outside of campaigning to end obesity.

Tim Kaine - - - - - - The next VP of the USA - - - - - -

>implying political dynasties won't be seen as inherently corrupt when the CF investigation is done

I'm pretty sure Obama said she's never gonna run for president.

weird I was just about to make a post about her with pic related as well

Nigger tranny president here we come

If were not all dead by then or living in the post nuclear war wasteland then ill gladly vote for her.

ruined school lunches and basically been a bitch

Made grade school lunches so shitty that kids throw them away instead of eating them.

She's been uncharacteristically vocal about her not wanting to run. That can change of course, but I honestly think Barry O is gonna run a third term with Michelle as a campaign trail booster against Paul Ryan in 8 years, than seeing Michelle run herself.

Make cafeteria lunches into a horrible experience.

She's also a hypocrite.

Easy to be favorable when you have no responsibilities, nobody expects you to accomplish anything, daytime tv shows worship you, and anyone speaking negatively of your becomes sexist and racist.

he spoke for her? lmao

Basically just added more cost to parents but didnt advocate to make property taxes lower to relfect the food savings.

so she orgasmed?

>she

Yes democrats can do that without being sexist

Michael doesnt want to run and have his secret come out

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

>implying London won't be the seat of the caliphate by then

First transvestite president.

she looks like wayne brady in a wig.

>2024
>Awoken by towering Priestess Michelle Obama holopresence at clock
>Time has been eliminated in favor of a state of total acceptance of all things
>Biomechanical african phallus retracts into wall, windings its way out of my gaping anus
>I fall 50 feet into the briskly cool but caffeinated pool of feminizing bio-solvents
>40 african penises at maximum depth
>surface in floral effervescence of the calming pool
>Testicular nodules become less inflammed
>Vestigial phallus with three different piercings shrinks into my androgynizing hips
>Unhook phallic phone from wall
>Begin fellating phone to call parents
>Talk to mother and father through gags
>They ask me to keep my privileges checked
>Ask me if I've been castrated yet
>If I've been hired for gang rapes or merchant experiments
>I start bawling as i've had 6 shots of estrogen

Our first gay black transgendered Muslim president.

WOWOWOW

>Michelle Obama has a high favorability rating. The Obamas know this so they are going to build up Michelle's resume to run as president in 8 years after Hillary Clinton. So we'll have a black president, then a woman president, then a black woman president. Screen cap this and in 8 years I'll laugh at you all assuming that Sup Forums isn't dead by then.

Lol CTR getting desperate.
Trump wins hands down.

I don't think they'll run her as president, at least not soon, but I would expect her to run for congress. She can easily get elected in some highly nigger populated state.

They say she has no interest in running. Call me naive but I believe them. Being president no matter who it is, is a thankless and stressful job. It's a wonder why people even pursue it.

>She has literally no political experience
You mean like Donald Trump?

Yes please. I love strong women leaders!

>woman

>she

>her
>she

>she

>her

>her

>she
>her
>herself

>she

>her

>she

>she

>her
>her
>she

>she

>women

Obama is gay, Michelle is a tranny and the girls are from somewhere else.

Nah, if this is the chosen path America as we know it will be destroyed before then.
Sure maybe michael obongo will be president of brazil2.0 who wil leven give a fuck by that point?

>Michael
>female
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ

michelle obama and barak obama both die in a freak car accident after obama steps down. there was some tin foil about the bushes having done it but michelle never runs for president

Well, she have to become lesbian disabled person on wheelchair for this

Surprise she go stu jail to!