Is the Zika virus a biological weapon to cause eugenesis of 3rd world countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zika_virus
youtube.com/watch?v=qXiZogNQfR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Yup. And it all started with the Gates Foundation to "eliminate malaria"

The spics will bring it to the USA

Fuck they made a cuckification virus

I hope so. Honestly I wish they'd stop going the AIDS/Zika sexually transmitted disease route and go the Ebola/Plague direct impact route.

It really feels like we're wasting time with these bio weapons.

They aren't even competent evil geniuses its just, SAD!

over population is a meme. it does not exist.

(in white countries)

thank you based Bill

Hopefully
Also sage

white countries is a meme. It does not exist.

(in earth countries)

B-but I love having large balls.

If I get zika and my balls shrink will the hair on top of my head start growing again?

Earth countries is a meme. It does not exist.
(In solar system)

With such tiny shrinked balls my cock is finally going to be massive!! a-amirite?

Not but seriously this Zika thing isn't trending anymore but it is very juicy.

>over population is a meme. it does not exist.
>(in white countries)

It exists in Africa and Asia.

>the Zika virus was first isolated in 1947

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zika_virus

It's Children of Men all over again (and then with a negress being the matriarch to the new humanity)

That would be great news if that were the case.

However the results are kind of disappointing, we need 30-50 million latrineos effected.

There is a thoroughly mainstream, Ivy league educated guy who wrote the text of the current US government treaty on bioweapons. Forget his name but he went on Infowars to insist that no way is zika natural, it is very likely to be a chimera because of its too-perfect combination of attacks on human fertity and controlled, specific release. He is the opposite of a tinfoiled basement dweller, he could be wrong but his credentials are solid.

should I cancel my trip to Vietnam?

Thank the Rockefellers

>That feel when living in real life Children of men

Feels good man.

This could be best thing to have ever happened.

>tfw zika
>still more balls than germany and sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=qXiZogNQfR0

Bill's plan is to reduce child mortality so that Africans have less babies. I'm not sure what to think of that

Yes my fellow American, as a straight white male I believe that my balls should shrink and have my testosterone levels lowered for the upcoming matriarchal society we have always dreamed about.

HILLARY 2016!

Yeah, but there the only fertile one is a nigress, when in the real world the zika virus attacks nigger countries.

It was a top notch movie, doubt Zika would lead to events portrayed in that movie tho.

How can a virus affect both humans and mice?

The thing is virus evolve with time, expect a superzika in the future.

We can only hope

Every time I leave the house I will take a bath in bugspray first.

Mice are biologically very similar to humans. We share 95 percent of the same genes, and our immune systems are even more compatible. Cross species infection is not unheard of, especially with mice/humans.

plenty of viruses go between pigs and chickens and humans...

Rats and mice share a lot of DNA with humans, much more than chickens and pigs.

there is a reason we use mice for medical research.

Solar systems is a meme. It does not exist.
(In your mom)

needs to spread to africa

The virus was first discovered in Africa.....

Basically mice are very similar to rats, and rats are very similar to Jews and Jews are very similar to Humans.

The day a spreading virus will affect people by their ethnicity will come.

Brazilbro, have you been infected with Zika yet? Are your balls shrinking? Do you feel like more of a woman because of less testosterone?

spoken like a true Chosen One

There are already some studies for bioweapons in that regard.

>USA has more Zika than Brasil

HAHHA PRAY TO ZIKA CHAN NOW SHART IN MARTS!

WE ALL GET A RIDE TO HELL NOW, BROTHERs IN DEATH.

Got a link? I remember some Rockerfeller group had something to do with studying Zika in the area it broke out.

Absolutely. Think about what zika does:
- no lifelong health effects
- minor fever and body pain, like a flu
- ONLY ends the ability to reproduce in men and women

Its too perfectly crafted to not be some sort of designed superbug.

Who's the single fucker in Quebec that caught it?

but why release it in south america and not somewhere useful like the middle east

>Country is home to giant balls of mosquitoes because of the tropical rainforest environment where there is lots of stale water for them to breed in
>19 confirmed Zika infections in the country right now

I've always thought about cutting a womans head off and fucking the head hole with all the blood and spine rubbing against my throbbing cock, maybe I should locked up for thoughtcrime.

>- ONLY ends the ability to reproduce in men and women

It does no such thing, it causes babies to be born with microcephaly and that isn't always the case. It may or may not destroy cells required in the production of sperm in men but this is of yet unconfirmed.

Probably a sex tourist, that's how the virus enter most northern countries.
Someone travel to the infected place, have sex during their stay there, comes home with a gift.

Rockefeller patented the Zika virus in 1947. You can find it in the legit database for virus patents.

>Natural Born Cucks

I had a dream once about fucking a girls severed head and I could see my dick popping up in the back of her throat through her open mouth

Omg

Na don't worry about it, let's keep our borders open.

>reduced child morality
>niggers still breed like rabbits

>mfw the Zika release was a test to track infections rate over time. Next batch will be Super-Zika. Coordinated releases all over the world, effectively wiping out 90% of the breeding population.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

The Ballocaust.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Bill grew fucking tired of of constantly dishing out money

The Genophage!

They're way ahead of you

Good lad.

Brazil doesn't have high birth rate doe

The current Zika epidemic really makes sense as a test run to see how it'd spread

Brazil and the Olympics isn't a coincidence IMO

>Low-T
>Shrunken balls

mfw France will soon be colonized by pin-headed transniggers...

I had Zika that shit does not make your balls shrink and I had a baby since, what a load of crap.

wtf I hate zika now!

I have never met anyone who caught it. I think it's mostly a problem for very poor people or otherwise it's just kind of rare

I hope so

there are way too many poo in loos and dindus in the world

wtf i love hillary now

I'm glad I live in a cold climate, mosquitos are fucking dead now. Hopefully this blows over by summer.

It did leave permanent spots on my feet though

>super zika released, 90% go sterile
>other 10% is Sup Forums basement dwellers who never leave the house

Zika, like Nukes, Jews, and Muslim Terrorists, is a lie to keep us scared and oppressed. Don't by into state propaganda, there are no real threats out there.

Where is Jessica Hyde?

>do the evil manipulation business for centuries
>autistic anime masturbation connoisseurs come up with better ideas in a few minutes
jews really do suck

Based William Henry Gates III.

Post pictures of well known zika survivors. I'll start.

>microcephalic Roger Stone

In theory, it should stop hairloss

>all of the sexually active population go sterile
>basement dwellers repopulate earth with the few basement dweller qts

ZIka has been around forever, it's not new.

It's nothing but a scapegoat for Monstanto, the experimental chemicals of which has been the actual cause of birth defects.

Everything else you read is ignorance or shills shilling.

I have been saying this for a long time. There was some connection to the bushes if I remember correctly.

Isn't it a bit suspicious that the first major outbreak takes place in the place where the entire world would be traveling to (Brazil during the Olympics)?

Just kill all mosquitoes. They contribute nothing to society.

it only affects third world countries basically. This is a gift from God to stop them from breeding like rats.

>engineered infertility pandemic

Literally the plot to Children of Men.

Same
pretty hot desu