HILLARY MELTS DOWN ON TWITTER! IT'S OVER!

With 8 days left, Hillary has completely gone off the rails. Her twitter feed for the past few hours is full of nothing but "muh Russia" and "muh nuclear codes". There's no chance in hell she's going to win now, not after throwing a tantrum over a non-existent Trump-Putin conspiracy that makes her look more like Joseph McCarthy then anyone else.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton
youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/10/clinton_vs_trump_whose_crimes_are_worse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G6eBKIuLzWc
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Elections not even over
>M-MUH PUTIN AND MUH RUSSIA MADE ME LOSE THIS ELECTION REEEEEEEEEEEE

Its not even over yet and she's bitchign about how ""trum['s ties with the kremlin cost me this election"

Nice numbers.

Pic of that tweet? I couldn't find it

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton
Yep. She's trippin.

Dont worry - Timmy Kaine will take over after she's arrested. Introducing the NEW President of the USA ...... TIM KAINE ! ! !

Why is her Twitter so strange? Trump's twitter looks like he is actually tweeting or at least dictating his tweet to some secretary.

It looks like she is taking quotes from her own speeches and attributing them to herself. Is she really tweeting these or is it some dumb intern? Obviously its an intern, but at least make it look like you're actually tweeting.

Her Twitter does give a disclaimer at least that actual tweets from her are ended with "-H". Not sure how true or if it's just to cover her ass in case of any backlash

Jews finally, FINALLY BTFO. First time since Jesus.

Trump does his own tweets, that's why they are so quick to jump on him when he sends one they don't like, because they know it came from him.

Hillary has her staff tweet for her, so this meltdown isn't actually her. Here's a quote from Mike Cernovich about it:

>“Her social-media advisers are twenty-four-year-old basic bitches who feel triggered by us, and so they asked their boss to yell at us and make us go away. Well, we’re not going away. They just made us stronger.”

I don't understand why that kike has credibilty ever with anyone. He's basically purple pilled (((MGTOW))). When do these (((MILO))) ass niggers stop being produced by mankind?

>Trump does his own tweets
I know that he does SOME of them, from what I heard most of them are just an intern tweeting some of his ramblings.

It's been proved that is total bullshit. 99% of her tweets are an intern.

Of course it's to cover her ass. I'd gamble they have a system where tweets that can not be misconstrued or reasonably used against her are automatically rubber stamped with that -H bullshit. It's just meaningless garbage

>trump's kremlin ties

wow she really has lost it

>Hillary
>tweeting

it's literally interns

Thought it was a parody acct... holy shit. She is retweeting her own recent tweets. I understand most or all are from interns, but someone needs to turn off the internets and just breathe for a few minutes till the voices in the head start getting quiet again.

Lmao, Russia Russia Nuclear Weapons Russia!

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

the podesta emails showed like 3 people trying to work on one tweet which they signed off with "-H"

despite all the mobile devices she has I doubt she tweets at all

>I'd gamble they have a system where tweets that can not be misconstrued or reasonably used against her are automatically rubber stamped with that -H bullshit.

There are several emails in the Podesta WikiLeaks files that show multiple people crafting tweets over the course of the day.

Or someone competent hacked her twitter and is making the most of it. Stay on the message but from the point of view of an estranged ex gf. Reads almost like the fb posts of a woman mid way through a divorce.

>but "muh Russia" and "muh nuclear codes".
Now would be a really good time to start spamming the #DraftOurDaughters memes...

Sounds like what their excuse will be at the end of it.
>We wuz hacked an shiet

>her twitter is so fucking terrible now, people theorize it's been hacked

holy fucking kek

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/10/clinton_vs_trump_whose_crimes_are_worse.html

really made me think

>I heard most of them are just an intern tweeting
not at 3 fucking am in the morning
real nigga hours

Hillary got hacked again? Wow, and people want to elect this loose woman?

They have a bunch of real autismos sitting and tweeting on her account, I doubt she even made a single one herself, they are totally awkward and missplaced. It hurts to read all "her" tweets about Russia especially, jesus christ it's so bad.

LOL
fucking rekt kekd and positively shrekt
see you in hell killary

Libtards don't know how to effectively use social media to their advantage.

Just look at lib voters, they post selfish shit about themselves like 'Today, in San Francisco, I ate a cheese ham lobster w/ lemon water'.
They are walking cariactures of themselves.

>s-...see? daddy trump is gonna win this!
Drumpflets getting worried. Don't worry, it'll be over in a few days, then you can go back to your trailers and klan rallies to fantasize about beating up women.

a fucking leaf

Fuckin' arrogant, self-absorbed 'professional protestor'

>b-but russia! p-putin and drumpfh and nu-nuclear weapons

Nothin' personnel, kid!

Fucking Canadian shitlords

This is wildly inaccurate. I mean just look at the head proportions. And we all know none of them are wearing sleeveless robes during their blood ceremonies.

Fuck this shit. That is honestly terrifying

She became the left equivalent of what the democrats despise so much : this relative who drunkenly tries to redpill everyone during the family meetings by speaking about the jews and the new world order

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton
Styx is this you?!?

Oh how the tables have turned...
Clinton & Donna Brazile are bigger conspiracy theorists than David Icke.

This is beautiful to watch. All of her sins are finally coming back to her.

James Carrville is having a meltdown as well...

youtube.com/watch?v=G6eBKIuLzWc

>“[Launching a nuclear weapon] can take as little as 4 minutes. 4 minutes. That’s why...Trump should never be put in charge.” —Hillary

What did she mean by this?

I don't understand what she thinks she has to gain by blaming Russia for everything.

Russia isn't even publicly acting against US interests. You could argue their presence in the middle east is beneficial to the US, since it takes a lot of the heat off them.

You know now the shit in wikileaks about her rages and needing to be "sobered up" are true.

SHE'S ON THE VERGE OF A MENTAL BRAKE DOWN

>"With the election just 8 days away...Trump should immediately disclose all of his ties and connections to the Kremlin and its associates."
>Kremlin

L O L

a saint

Man, Hillary's all over the place. It reads like the manifesto of a psychopath.

This is the child fumed about how their poor grades are because their teacher hated them.

>muh Russia

Top kek, slut.
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Half the time he's dictating to an intern, the other half he does it himself.

Russia is a foreign entity that most Americans have some vague notion of as "bad guys" without really understanding why that can easily be used as a scapegoat for Hillary because nobody can really prove her accusations wrong.

RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS!

RUSSIAN BREAD
GET IN HERE
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA
RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS

Full house checked, global crime syndicate permanently btfo

WHERE IS THE FUCKING MELTDOWN

WHERE

FUCKING TROLLING RETARDS

SHE DOESN'T EVEN WRITE HER TWEETS HERSELF

FUCK YOU

"She" even tweeted that she was wishing herself a happy birthday

>she's actually calling Comey a Russian spy even more hardcore than Robert Hanson

loooooooooooooooooooool that talking point was SUPPOSED TO BE A PARODY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>dup-dup-dup da cagey bee dun did it
>and-up and-up are democracy is under attack by the cagey bee gup-gup-gup

Mohammed Koala Jirembe Haffir called and said he needs you to fluff him so he can bareback impregnate all he women in your family.

i know an indian did that photoshop

her twitter page is fucking nothing fuck you CTR shill

>implying McCarthy wasn't right

>8 threads about how many times Hillary tweeted today
blood in the water

and it's fucking nothing

hahaha what the fuck she unironically tweeted this article

kek

Whatcha guys think of my OC

scroll down

Niggars are black, fuck the jews!
Niggars are black, fuck the jews!

I'll check myself I guess.

They're not even trying

those are some sad retweet/favorite counts, especially considering she has office full of interns and paid shills to do just that.

should have known Tbh

fake and gay

People actually re tweet and reply to this.

She's literally trying to scare the shit out of people into thinking Trump will start firing nukes for fun

So what if Trump is prepared to break bread with Russia. Is that not a good thing for peace and start to climb down from the tensions that have been building mainly down to her own sabre rattling?

Just seen her twitter. Talk about crazy tinfoil paranoid. Hope for her sake it's been hacked

those likes. Trump has 10K after two hours. Who the heck even reads her twitter.

So basically Hillarys plareform is now:

America needs somebody who is ready to make the decision to fire nukes and Trump is a Russian agent that's planning to start a war with Russia for the benefit of Putin

RUSSIANS RUSSIANS EVERYTHING IS RUSSIANS
CNBC: RUSSIANS
MSNBC: RUSSIANS
FACEBERG: RUSSIANS
HILLARY: RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS

WHENEVER YOURE IN TROUBLE WONT YOU STAND BY ME

STAND NOW, STAND BY ME

>we should be terrified of nuclear war

>Russia is our greatest enemy, they must be destroyed

>who do you trust more with our nuclear weapons?

>I wanna send our country down the tubes to Muslims and Putin
WTF I'm for her now

the normies aren't going to bother scrolling down, her interns shot her in the foot.

She's lost what remained of her feeble mind.

No.

The master did nothing wrong. He wanted to breed a race of supermen. It just didn't pan out like he wanted, then he committed sudoku to keep from destroying everything else.

Do not compare him to Shillary.

She doesn't control her twitter.

Lena Dunham controls it.

Computer scientists discovered a Trump related server might have been communicating with russia.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

When Trump's tweets come from an Android they're from him directly. If they're from an Iphone it's the team.

I know that feel bro!

>a server belonging to a massive holding company communicated with a server in russia

Holy shit stop the presses! They discovered that Russia has banks and the internet.

Joseph McCarthy was actually right, don't mix his name with this whore.

>discovered a server communicating with Russia
>it's actually just some Trump employ spamming cyka blyat memes on /vg/