Wakfu

No Wakfu threads the day after the season finale? Jesus Christ this season did kill it!
Pastebin of the goods as they are pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

>Oreo nukes the entire world out of existence
>We did it Yugo! We saved the city!

Will Kali get to go something next season?

He only nuked the dimension Oropo had created for the tower I thought?

Someone photoshop that one Spongebob scene.

>Armand tries some bullshit to remove Yugo and the BoT but it backfires and Yugo ends up being king of Sadida

I wish it was the WOT

>Short
>Plot holes
>Elio's as plot device
>NTR
>Amalia asspull "redemption"
>Amalia in general
>Reused scenes
>"I-It was just Oreo dimension ;)"
>Adamai incompetence
>Yugo still jobs to villain
>No gods
>Harebourg literally forgotten
>Same with Poo
>Iop's
>Oreo n muh feels
> No Boufball arc

Black Bump alone made the Season worth it

I don't think the ideas of this season were bad really, just that pacing was fucked by the 13 episode format. Almost every part of this season would have benefited from slower pacing, more screen time for Oropo and the Forgotten, and more in-depth explanations for everyone's character motivations.

>boufball arc
Funny, back in season 2 everyone bitched about that. Don't understand the assmad about Amalia not getting punished for being a Thot. That shit happens all the time, be thankful she at least got smacked around a little.

This. Best boy had the best episode. Humor, action and romance.

>Yugo is still a manlet
>brother dragon is still a little a bitch and hates him and is also taller for some reason
>becomes a cuck
>welcomes back the girl that was willingly cucked from him with open arms
The most JUST season of Wakfu.

so we only need to wait 4 years for next season right?

I need some more of shenanigans in my life. Any good animu recomendations Sup Forums? Last one I saw like that was Sora no Otoshimono

If we're even lucky

Is it still NTR if it was you that did it? If so he literally cucked himself.

It's not like there was nothing between Seasons 2&3. The only year with no new animated content was 2015.

>Oropo literally was about to win.
>Turns around and quits just to fuck Echo pussy.
What a fucking cop out.

He was about to lose everything though because the new gods would have also died

They should've never gotten in the way. He still would've lived, became the Supreme God of the WoT, raped Echo, and be happy that he's not fading from existence and the Eliotropes are still alive. Maybe he could've used his new found godhood to revive the race.

>Oropo causes Ogrest's chaos, which causes Yugo to use the Dofuses, which causes Oropo to be created
Did he have the 'tism?

Let's give Wakfu a rest. It needs to recover.

Until then, two more Dofus movies, another Dofus TV series and a new series about Black Bump's quest for undies will fill the void

I rather they take the money for all that and create a single player RPG Dofus 3 with waifus.

>>Oropo causes Ogrest's chaos, which causes Yugo to use the Dofuses, which causes Oropo to be created
>Did he have the 'tism?

can you give a few examples of the plot holes

How come Adamai was so psychotic and bloodthirsty in the first few episodes but he totally chickened out when it was revealed Oreo was going to kill the gods?

one could argue it was from possessing the dofus, but I agree his 180 was stupid, same as how everyone instantly forgave him
it was all very rushed and poorly writen, but I wouldn't call that a plot hole

The Dofus fuck you up mentally, look what happened to that dragon, look what happened to Ogrest.

agree with the dofus insanity, but I wouldn't say everyone "forgave" Adamai. They just put that aside for the moment to address the issue at hand. Once/If Season 4 does start, I'm sure we'll have Goultard beating the shit out of him for an entire 23 minutes

So what would Season 4 even be about, if WoT is gone now?

So are 4 of the council of 6 permanently fucking dead now that their Dofus exploded along with the Eliacube?

a 52 episode season of Black Bump's various adventures in collecting rare and unique panties from Gods, demigods and all WoT women.

If it was Yugo kissing a girl after Amalia told him she isn't interested, you'd be cheering for him. Go suck a dirty dick, you mongoloid child of incest.

kinky

Their Dofus probably just popped back into the WoT because they're bullshit.

those were the primordial dofus, not the eliatropes dofus
I doubt those dofus are actually destroyed anyway. I think I saw a tweet saying that they'll explain what happened to the dofus and the eliacube

>Orbital bombardment via Mount Zinit (kinda failed)
>Create a soulless,tragic race
>Nox n Ogrest Chaos created via Elio proxy

Yugo as a main antagonist when?

How can Rushu even compete?

1. Kill happy Adamaï
Ad was angry at Tristepin for being the one his own brother chose over him. So he got violent.

2. Forgiven
Goultard promised Ad a beating and he seemed to agree he deserves one.

3. Change of heart
Replacing gods and nuking an entire plane of existence (which also implied bad things happening to WoT, at least another Ogrest on the scale of bad) are two different things. Plus, once all the time loop shenanigans came out, Ad realized he picked a wrong side.

It wasn't spelled out, and the writing was clearly rushed, but a moment of thinking about "what reason did he have to do that?" offers all the explanations.

>Goultard promised Ad a beating and he seemed to agree he deserves one.
It NEEDS to happen in season 4.

>Replacing gods and nuking an entire plane of existence (which also implied bad things happening to WoT, at least another Ogrest on the scale of bad)
The change of heart would've probably been more beliveable if they established Iglorium isn't just inhabited by the 12 gods. Dofus lore tells us there are thousands upon thousands of minor gods. That's no calculated murder, it's genocide.

Yeah I wish more shows would go to the Shakugan no Shana route where Yuji Sakai becomes main antagonist of season after 2 seasons of being the MC

>tfw I fell for the Siblings® meme
THEY WERE GOING TO FIX THE WORLD! E-EVOLUTION REQUIRES SACRIFICE!

There's no point, the people who want to justify them will find a way to do so anyways.

>Why did the Brotherhood of the Forgotten oppose killing the gods despite it being their assumed goal all this time?
"Well because they wanted to be better, so they must not cause a single death"

>Why didn't Oropo just throw the bomb through the portal during the arduously long scenes in the finale?
"Well because he got emotional and wasn't thinking right"

>Why didn't an explosion that obliterates half of the universe and every single god affect anything else?
"Well because it was contained by a simple pocket dimension”

>Why did Oropo risk his entire plan amd several hundred years of effort by tongue fucking Amalia in front of the entire cast?
"Well because he was in love and it's been hundreds of years"

>Why did Oropo need to be responsible for every single previous villain?
"Well because he needed to ensure his own existence even though those things because it's a very specific kind of time travel"

>Why did Adamai act like a complete douche?
"Well because having the six dofus makes you crazy" (even though he acted the same way before and after)

>Why was Amalia forgiven so easily?
"Well because she renounced the villain, that's good enough"

>Why weren't the gods in Inglorium?
"We don't know that they weren't" (even though they closed the season out with a deliberately long zoom-out shot to imply that the whole place was abandoned)

>Why weren't Harebourg or Poo or a Sram demigod in the finale?
"Well because Oropo didn't have time to get them there"

even though those things would've happened without him*

soundtrack when?

The problem with that is that Oropo wanted to change the world for the better. If nuking Inglorium would've had knock-on effects that fucked the world up, HE wouldn't have wanted to do it. If you walked up to the owl man and explained to him that nuking the divine dimension will break reality forever, his response would've been "shit, we need to find another way then" and not "HAHAHA FUCK YOU I'M EEEEEEVIL".

If Tot wasn't a hack, we could see Yugo become a genuinely interesting villain who fucks up everything by trying to be heroic and nice because "muh friends".

>nukes the entire world out of existence

I see the speedreader meme is in full swing?

I see the "it's not bad writing, you're just too stupid to get it" meme is in full swing.

Oh yeah, why did he have an issue with that when he didn't seem to care about 3 demigods missing already, and having thrown away hundreds of them in the past? He could've just recruited new ones.

>women

There were plenty of male briefs there, too. He even got Tristepin and Goultard to donate.

> See really hot new character
>Everyone on Sup Forums seems to know who she is and think she's cool
> Get excited and try to do research on them
>Find fucking nothing
>Decide to wait for the show
>She does literally nothing

He ultimately cared for his own friends and the Eliotropes. The gods seeded life on the world after the Eliatropes died. Their kids would do the same and probably get plenty of souls from Incarnam.

How could I get it was his private dinension and you didn't? We've seen what the WoT looks like, it's not a brown clot surrounded by a brown ring.

I did, but I've seen just about every single person who watches the finale misinterpret it, and people like you respond with "you're just dumb" every single time. We know pretty much nothing about how dimensions work in the Ankama universe, and the whole thing was poorly handled.

Watch Uchouten Kazoku.

>Likeable 'villain' with excellent goals
>Likeable supporting 'villains'
>Pure waifu
>Shaping up to be a potential awesome battle in Inglorium against the gods
>Oreo is a genuinely nice guy who cares for his people
>Lmao no turns out he was crazy and loved amalia and wanted to be in the brohood of tofu and he caused all the big baddies lmao xD

Ankama I..
I love you guys but you really dropped the ball here..

She shows up in the Ogrest manga and kills some dudes with her face.

>He was Crazy
You didn't watch the show. Oropo was the most rational person.

Yeah just as rational as Qilby and Nox

And you didn't watch the finale.

Half of those are legitimate answers.

Amalia (rejected by her lover, then his older version accepts her) and Ad (betrayed by his brother, then his older version accepts him) were already explained in this thread. Both's emotions were played on by Oropo and both went back to Yugo once they realized they were made a fool.

Poo was left in the snow, Harebourg is literally frozen solid.

What is left is you assuming Inglorium is empty (instead of just MASSIVE AS FUCK, which was the purpose of zoom out to showcase) and you arguing against the creators how pocket dimensions work in their own fiction.

It seems that some of you need things spelled out loud same time as they are happening on screen, like in some cheap shonen anime, to understand even most blunt or obvious things. Example: people do not get why Adamaï went after Pinpin, even though he was the guy Yugo abandoned him for.

I am not saying the writing was perfect (they clearly ran out of time and money and rushed it) but everything is there. If you want to see people project bullshit to save true hack writing, go find a BvS thread.

Quilby was incredibly rational tho, it wasn't his fault that Yugo and the other Eliatropes didn't realize the potentila behind thier race.

This. At least Evil!Yugo may finally get a break from getting fucked by the plot all of the damn time.

Does he even count as an antagonist if he was right all along and got everything he wanted in the end, including the girl?

They said it was his private dimension at least two times. Echo told him to choose blowing up his micro world with them in it or Inglorium with eceryone else. Yes, people who misinterpret something told them THREE TIMES are dumb.

Oh no, guy with abandonment issues has issues related to abandonment and loses it when he can grab what he always wanted. How awful writing is that.

I never said they weren't legitimate answers. My point is that it's fucking stupid to have those as the answers instead of much more satisfying alternatives.

Why do you want to defend S3, out of interest? Is it just "everyone else is too stupid to get it and I'm not"?

....subs when?

Just use the quicksubs

This season had so much potential going in to the third act, but it felt half-baked and underwhelming at the end. They nailed the themes and the little moments, but the big picture plot got in the way a little too much. Oropo stopped about half a line before something like "ZOMG It was ME ALL ALONG!!1," and it just reeked of the writers making him evil just so the heroes have a clear-cut villain. That and the lack of closure at the end were really jarring for the series. I expected endgame scenarios for the main cast; it's about time new blood took over a la Digimon or something.

My only regret is that even though there was a timeskip, this season literally had no time to show Chibi and Grou growing up. I want to see the other Eliatrope rulers reincarnate. :(

The people who misinterpret the scene think that Oropo's tower is either on a nearby planet located close to the world, or in the equivalent of a haven bag located on the WoT. The ending makes it a point to zoom out and show the explosion become a fucking black hole in space. It also wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that an explosion powerful enough to turn Inglorium to glass could shit on dimensional barriers and eat up everything else with it.

It is, unironically.

It's her tattoos. Most sacriers have tattoos that they manipulate to do shit, Kali seems to have a full body one, thought.

Being so mad you go after the gods themselves is reasonable, going after your own deepest desires which are literally just a few feet away isn't. Gotcha.

>He likes it and offers explanation why arguemnts against it aren't entirely valid, so he must have an agenda
Or maybe I cannot see an alternative other than rewriting the entire plot. Which true, may have produced a better story than we got, but not the story they wanted to tell. What we got, wasn't half bad. A few minor disappointments, but overall solid.

So when people explain character motivations which weren't spelled out in the show but are logical to their previous actions, it's contrived, but when other pull out of their ass how magical dimensions work in a fantasy cartoon (IT MUST HAVE BEEN MORE SERIOUS THAN THEY TELL US!!!), it's ok to argue with the cast and the creators. Nope, no leaps in logic here.

Wait how is the comic that gory? I get they get away with the lewd because euro but I thought violence like that would have been off the table

You know Inglorium is the size of an egg in the Krosmoz map. The explosion was meant to destroy that entire realm.

Because poor fucking writing.

>Build up the concept that Yugo might actually be wrong
>Part of big reveal is "oh no wait he was actually super evil", because they need a big bad
>Plot wants the big bad to be all powerful, but then realizes he cant win and comes up with a sudden change of heart.

The last one especially could have been built up better. We only ever see the Demigods talk about how caring he is, but never in ways that leave a lasting impression. Not to mention they all disown him in the end because of the ultimate evil nonsense.

Oropo was actually the good guy. The writers were afraid of canning Yugo and co. as well as the gods whos appearances they've already established in krosmaga. So they needed an asspull reason to make Oropo look like the big bad.

So... why aren't Wakfu mega/pastebin threads?

Can we have them until Netflix releases the series or until the sub teams are done translating?

>Every fucking timetravel plotline ever made.jpg except for everything by Toriyama

We could argue for hours, but it won't change the fact that the story was handled poorly and the majority of people didn't like it. Just because something is "logical", that doesn't make it enjoyable to watch. Which is a point that seems to have flown right over your head.

You could just as well argue that an ending where Nox suddenly dies from a heart attack would've made sense, but it still would've been a shit way to close out S1.

Yes, thank you for stating the obvious.

I wanna cock Coqueline!

I want to train with Elely and watch her grow into an excellent person and woman who will live hundreds of marvelous adventures and live a happy, full life!

How are there chick eliotrops if they're all copies of Yugo

The copying messed up some chromosomes, that's why Oropo has an extra one

>it's not explained in any way and it's misleading but it makes sense if you think about the character's psychology in detail
>it's not explained in any way and it's misleading but it makes sense if you take the word of god into account
>it's not explained in any way and it's misleading but it makes sense if you take Ankama's intentions into account

Also known as "bad writing".

Because Yugo always secretly wanted to be the little girl since he can't be a big boii.

Meh, ss3 is still good till ep 10

>at least two times
Where?

Transgender

Because their copies as filtered through his subconscious idea of what other eliatropes would be like and of course he believes there are girls.

Remember whathisface?

>majority did not like it
I'd like you to provide some numbers or I call bullshit. Besides, people here cannot agree on Boufbowl. Depending on the thread and hour of day, they hate it or love it en masse.

And to top it all off, Nox LITERALLY died of broken heart after he won the battle. I know it isn't what you meant (dying in middle of the fight), but it's kinda funny.

Reminder that the entire "fight your way up the tower" was completely pointless, and the characters could have just stopped at the silver door and waited for the baby to fart the tower apart.

Who

Dicks out for Count Hamburg.