Just Attacked By Three Black Men For Supporting Trump

At work today in Toronto I dressed as Trump for Halloween (yes our office does that) and I went full out with the wig and suit and everything. I work in a more ruralish area of Toronto, it's more suburban if anything. Anyway during lunch I was walking back from McDonalds with a box of fries and three black men ran up behind me and smashed it out of my hands. I turned around and said "what the fuck is your problem?". The more dominant of the three men said "fuck off you racist trump supporter, fuck off". I said "listen you're going to buy me another one of those". The black guy said "oh really?". Next thing I know they are circling me going "what do you want to say bitch". Before I can say anything the black guy behind me kicks me in the balls and I didn't expect it so I fell to the ground and then the big one punched my face and they all ran off.

Everyone at work was like "well you shouldn't have worn that".

>More suburban part of toronto

>Dressing like trump in Rexdale

Common dude

lol

I didn't think this shit would happen. There are a few black people at work and they kind of joke around with me for supporting Trump like "man you know that moron will lose right haha" I didn't expect anyone to actually physically hit me for it.

Have you at least called the police my man? You should know what they look like and where they attacked you.

>living in Toronto
I'd laugh at you, but I live in Toronto too. If you want, I'll buy you lunch sometime this week to cheer you up buddy.

So wait, why do canucks care about our elections again?

You had it coming, you disgusting Anglo filth. I wish niggers would beat you up more often.

Yeah I did but there are tons of hoodlums like that in Toronto I highly doubt they will be caught. Also im not racist but to me black people don't look really different from each other so I don't really know how to describe them. I just said one was big, one was kind of husky one was shortish but pretty strong, and they were all wearing hoodies

This is what you get for living with niggers.
If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas

Never relax. Honestly. If there are a group of blacls around you like that they will attack you. Might as well get the first hit.

Theyre extremely entertaining and we are your ever obedient vassal.

You deserved it you fucking bigot. You're part of the problem.

Fuck off you are disgusting. I'm not even Anglo anyways

Thanks man but the only thing that could cheer me up after this would be Trump winning?

Why do you even ask that as if we don't matter. I've been spending 90% of my free time the past year and a half on this election

Niggers are always gonna nig.

The property value anywhere else is either too expensive or there are no jobs in that area. I tried moving since this is a high crime area.

I was thinking about keeping distance but I would appear racist and I was worried that would trigger an attack

That's as believable as those tumblr restaurant or metro stories.

>Thanks man but the only thing that could cheer me up after this would be Trump winning?
Give it a week, and the streets will be white with salt.

This is why Toronto needs to get nuked. I'm in York Region so I should be able to escape the fallout.

Record Status: Corrected

You realize that if a city was nuked every single non-criminal would die too right?

>leaf

It was your own fault for going to mcdonalds, what kind of low class piece of shit eats mcdonalds?...you go in a mcdonalds and see a bunch of niggers, retards, mexicans sitting drooling all over their food . Do you really want to eat the same food that those people eat?

>started circling me
this shit is preventable in burger land

>You realize that if a city was nuked every single non-criminal would die too right?

But they're just Toronto people. It's not a big deal.

>The property value anywhere else is either too expensive...

I'm just waiting for the housing market to collapse so I can buy a nice house from some chink family that paid 3x what I will.

>Everyone at work was like "well you shouldn't have worn that".

Well, you shouldn't have worn that.

Googles are gonna goog

You should have brang a knife

I don't know what the fuck you can do about it, you know as well as me this place is going down the shitter. White people need to travel in groups like a wolfpack to combat these animals.

>im not racist
Those black men were totally justified in kicking your ass, you posted this on fucking Sup Forums. You ARE racist, no matter how you try to justify your actions.

>three black men ran up behind me and smashed it out of my hands

You relaxed.

Will this ever happen?

>torontofag in us right now

At least now the redpill has been driven extra hard into you.

Where else am I suppose to get food? Subway is absolute garbage and the only other restaurants are fancy ass ones like the Keg

proofs
and
do you know that Donald Trump runs for US presidency, in the US, the country just under yours on a map

>fucking leaf
>supports trump

You pathetic cuck. What is with all of these foreigners worshipping another country's shitty candidate?

don't bring something you aren't prepared to take

>openly displaying your political affiliation in an election this controversial

only a retard, or someone who wants to be accosted on purpose would do this.

>leaf
stopped reading there

Black people. They argue that the violent black stereotypes are racist and then go around reinforcing them.

Is it a wonder why so many people are fed up with the Googles?

Fuck off, also many people from the suburbs go to work in Toronto

Trump says it will happen soon once the Fed raises rates

Nice victim blaming. I can wear what I want

Carrying a knife is illegal in Canada. I would have served three times the amount the black guy who hit me would serve if I was carrying a knife.

>Shit that happened in a reality that is not this one

I believe genetically all races are equal. I by definition am not a racist

Well I thought to myself "maybe you've been on Sup Forums too much stop being paranoid"

My theory is that they will flood over from Vancouver now that there are foreign investment taxes, the GTA will gey worse before it gets better. Then the market will realize that paying $1m for a townhouse was stupid and it wi stary to unravel.

i'm just fucking with you, don't make a habit of it.

>I believe genetically all races are equal.
Hm...
This.

>Fuck off you are disgusting. I'm not even Anglo anyways
Pajeet dressing up as Trump? nice.

>proofs
How can I prove it? I have a bruise on my cheek.

>do you know that Donald Trump runs for US presidency, in the US, the country just under yours on a map
But he will use protectionism to bring our jobs back and he will help me get a better job in a better area

>Trump
>Shitty
Cuckservative detected

GOODBYE LEAF SIDE

You're a fucking coward. Only a retarded pussy wouldn't publicly support Trump

Race of peace

Send me your Asians.

> Be Piotr
> Proud URSS' citizen
> Come Capitalist Backed event of Halloween
> How will you dress, Piotr?
> Yes, our collective farm does that
> Decide to go for the scariest person ever : US president Ronald Reagan
> Work in a more ruralish area of Stalingrad, it's more suburban if anything
> Anyway, during goulash time be walking back from Russian Workers Goulash Distribution Point
> Three Ukrainians comrades ran up behind me and smashed goulash out of my hands
> heregoesmyweeklydinner.jpg
> Turn around and say : "Cyka blyat"
> The three workers proceed to beat me like they are political commissars interrogating a dissident

Everyone was like "Cyka Piotr xaxaxaxaxa"

What do /пoл/ ?

okay you have been disgraced by your co-workers and also by some imported dindus that your government and local church groups worked together to bring in

you have to find another job, and if asked you have to state dissatisfaction with your work environment

if you stay working there then you have lowered yourself

then you have to make amends with the world for this, the safest way is vandalism at night time to something connected to blacks and your office, do it a month after you leave and work somewhere else

Well it was pretty funny, I found it funny that out of my post that was what attention

It's true I believe it's just gang culture that makes certain people behave differently.

>Carrying a knife is illegal in Canada.
I don't know that's true. It's all about intent. Lost McDonalds isnt worth prison time for justified self defense, but if my life is in danger I'm definitely going to stab a nog.

>Also im not racist
See, is for shit like this that you got beaten
Around blacks NEVER relax

newfags, I swear to god

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That made me laugh, lol

If you have any proof whatsoever, you should take it to the media. The Rebel is big in your area.

> justified self defense
Self defense is illegal in Canada if you use anything other than fists.

Heт изнaю, кoмpaд

>I was thinking about keeping distance but I would appear racist and I was worried that would trigger an attack

no, worrying about that will trigger the attack

they like docile, nonreactive targets

if you show that you are aware and move away from them (thus demonstrating that you are not afraid to act freely) then they won't attack beause they know that a) you see them b) you're not scared to do whatever you feel like

this means that you are much more likely to actually fight back if they come after you because you are not paralyzed

I know, and it's sad. But, "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6."

OMG
Do you mean that story could be told in different ways, involving different people ?
Do you mean that's one of the oldest way to redpill people on the internet?
Do you mean that people already did that before the web and that those people always have been figured out?
I really wonder...

no, i've seen worse than this happen first hand, and i live in aus not usa

you are either some kike living in some Beverly Hills gated community or a CTR shill

in burgerland you have the adventures of Trump
in leafistan, we have weedmaster little potato

guess why we like watching you guys more

Shit that never happened.

Youre as bad as that cunt Lily Allen.

I'm pretty conflicted about this story.

On one hand, I'm happy a fuckin leaf got stomped, but on the other hand I hate hearing about another white man getting jumped by some niggers.

Maybe you should acquire some revenge.

But you're a leaf, so you'll just take your beating like the little bitch boy you are.

You'd probably get a hate crime charge if you give a nigger a dirty look, anyway.

>Everyone at work was like "well you shouldn't have worn that".
So rape IS the woman's fault.

The leaf speaks truth.

Well I didn't punch back because I wanted to report it to the police and if the police found out I punched back I could get charged.

It's different.

White men are responsible for all the worlds problems in the current year, in case you've forgotten.

That's why you always carry, friend.

i don't know, i think that getting charged isn't the worst thing in the world

and also maybe you wouldn't be charged, because you were attacked so you didnt start it, so the police probably wouldn't charge you

but if there are multiple blacks at once then fighting is harder, you do any martial arts? women love doing it for the action and fitness and confidence so you can too

Are you retarded? Supporting Trump who has no extreme views means you deserve to get beaten? Kill yourself.

Only someone who isn't a cowardly degenerate like yourself. How to do you live being such a pussy?

>I was expecting civilized manners from my fellow negro countrymen
And that’s your problem.

Man, as a black guy voting for trump I'm so fucking sick of these niggers literally physically assaulting people for who they want to have as president. Also equating voting for trump as a sign of racism is pretty fucking childish

If i was charged i would lose my job and couldnt get another

Also no i know no martial arts and self defense isnt a defense in canada i could still be charged

He was asking for it by dressing that way

This. There are many based blacks thats like trump thats why this event will not make me racist

You shouldn't be surprised.

You've lived around niggers your whole life.

You should know that they're fucking animals.

Nothin but boot lipped blue gummed fuckin pavement apes.

Nawhatimsayin?

This is Canada. If you fight back, your attacker wins.

>There are many based blacks

no

If you actually think this then you haven't met many jungle bunnies in your life

How will OP's aggressors ever recover?

>support a non kosher candidate
>around leftists
no thank you mario, I don't feel like getting stabbed to death and having my family pay a massive fine for my hate crimes

Here's what you do OP

>inna summer, get a tan, a good tan, a great tan
>you a red man now
>get I nice knife, a pointy knife, a sharp knife, a steak knife
>dye your hair black
>put on a hoodie with central hand warmer pocket
>put on generic sunglasses
>mix listerine and whiskey
>take a shot
>take a swig
>go hunt googles
>when on the attack, yell:

MAKE IROQUOIS GREAT AGAIN!!!!

>have fun and be safe

this story is fake as fuck. i want pics of the mcdonald's bag as proof

>I don't feel like getting stabbed to death and having my family pay a massive fine for my hate crimes

If they cant find the bodies, then there was no crime committed.

Jus sayin

Protip: caustic soda flake and 55 gallon barrels plus a nice rural lake can do wonders in terms of dead nigger storage

at least that's what my biker friends tell me

>taking needless risks just so people know who you're voting for

yes, your warrior ancestors will be proud etc.

if u have evidence I'm a journalist and I'll report it.

Hopefully you learned the lesson, NEVER RELAX...

If a bystander was recording it, CNN would already be running that shit.

Suure

I have no evidence i was just beat up and i threw the empty macdonalds bag out

>mfw these goofs ITT actually think this leafs story actually happend
Yesterday around this time he posted an opposite story as to how hes vrom somalia supporting trump and got run over by racist white guys; basicly describing that scene from the sopranos

Besides that his way of posting is very similiar; this leaf is 100% larping

The election has the potential to effect people on the other side of the world. It certainly has the potential to effect Canada.

Lol wtf i dont even have a bike so that story cant be true

that's a shame cause i work for an organization that would totally run that if you had pics or footage.