Anyone Else Think Trump is Fucked Up for Hating Us?

Trump thinks Ted Cruz and Obama can't be President because they weren't born in America. How fucked up is that. Does being born in another country make you subhuman in Trumps eye? Just because the constitution written in a time when America just got independence says a non-American can't be President is pretty fucked up. I mean Canada's best leader was born in Scotland. Why does Trump think non-Americans are unworthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

The Constitution states you must be born in the USA or have American parents. Also you must be at least 35.

FUCKING

Don't know about leaf land but here if you want to be president you have to be a citizen born in the states.

I Think You Should Fucking Kill Yourself For Typing The Title Like This

I used to type like that when I was 12. I thought it made me look professional.

WEED

LEAF

>leaf poster

into the trash it goes

Were you not taught how to properly compose a sentence?
>American """Education"""

Fuckin leafs today god damn. Nice bait post, learn when we added that into our Constitution then proceed to go syrup suckling

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD #MAGA

>a leaf

Then stay in your own fucking country fucking leaf cunt. I want my president to be a RED BLOODED AMERICAN. Not some pussy, cunt controlled, SJW leaf. GTFO

I was a kid gimme a break

"The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen," a term not defined in the Constitution."

Canukastanis do not Constitution much do you?

No

>It make you "Sub-American"

You fucking moron

*Leaves* (Shrugs)

Saged for faggotry

>Update
That's the gramatically correct way to write a title dumbass

British education everyone

stfu pussy

We have one but it has reasonable limits so the supreme court doesnt have to follow it. It's better that way and not as extreme

you are not allowed to be the president if you weren't born in the US.

This isn't a rule trump invented.

he is basically walter saying "am I the only one around here that gives a fuck about the rules anymore?"

That's fucked tho. It's xenophobic you know slavery was legal? So were slaves who ran away immoral for not following the laws? That's actually fucked up that non americans cant be president i always grew up wanting to be president I even drew the American flag in school when we were told to make the flag i am American at heart i just was born in fucking Toronto I hate my parents for that.

there is nothing wrong about it.

it is prophylaxis against treason/trojanning

But im more partriotic than most Americans i even fly the american instead of canadian flag

then why not respect the constitution?

It has nothing to do with being foreign you butt. You have to be a born citizen of the USA- just like how you should have to live in a city to be it's mayor or live in a certain district to be the super intendent of a school. You should want the best for what is YOURS. Supposedly proof that Obama was born in Kenya is coming out- can you imagine?

#ClintonHumanTrafficking

Because its fucked for that i mean i love america but think they should let me be president

Moron i understand that but why cant i move to america become a citizen and then become president

northern wall just got 10 feet taller

This is why a lot of us call him drumpf. Why would we dignify a person who won't even pretend to show the same respect to most of us?

>Trump thinks
you dont know what trump thinks your retarded pice of leafshit.

Supposedly the POTUS is to be born in the US. They way it should fucking be.

Thats stupid i want to be president

OBEY THE GREAT ORANGE KING.

SWALLOW AS MUCH ORANGE CUM AS YOU CAN.

Too bad fuck-o. You aren't special.

Pumpkins aren't hollow, Jack'O'Lanterns are. What retard formulated that joke?

Not all but most people outside the US are mentally retarded by our standards. Just how it is, sorry. Perhaps if the rest of the world starts to get its shit together and begins to contribute something of value things will change.

it's not him you asshat it's the rules.

You'd have to be fucked up to not hate a leaf.

if you are not ethnic Dane you cannot be ever be the King / Queen of Denmark.

and if you are not American you cannot be the president.

Absolutely nothing strange about that.

If it would be that easy
Maybe Obama would like to get elected in Japan for his next job

If you're writing an article, yes. For a post on a Ukrainian folksinger convention, doing it just makes you look like a cunt

I would rather this country burn to the fucking ground than have a fucking leaf like you run it.

Why are leafs more prone to mental illness?