TREY GOWDY FOR PRESIDENT

>Hillary wins presidential election in 2016

>Who would be the best republican nominee in 2020 to beat shillary?

Trey Gowdy. Lets be real. He have no weak sides. Hes alpha like trump, he is high energy, but he holds a lot of abilities that trump lacks. Trey is an excellent spokesman, he knows his shit, and he can confront like none other. And his speeches dude, they really get to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0dCTvX0wzs

goody for president 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6Cq6lwL9vc
youtu.be/8LhhKUtixSM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ftukk4wur9Y
youtu.be/0jas7AyVQiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying

Dude took a fall during the Clinton hearings

did he?

youtube.com/watch?v=d6Cq6lwL9vc

Wide Stance 2, Touches Children Boogaloo.

He'll get revenge on Shkreli for not answering his questions if he gets in.

Nah, Rand Paul should run again an choose Gowdy as his running mate.

Or Trump should pick Gowdy as part of his administration.

Ted Cruz or we bust out yet again.

Watched that speech last night. Gowdy may well be my favorite living American.

he's good at what he does but i don't think he can become president

Burgers, dat boi Gowdy impresses me. Watched some of his speeches and his performance in the Clinton investigations. Really smart, sharp and witty and on top of that he seems to be incorruptable and not a cheap partisan hack. Good man, keep an eye on him.

Latest video of Rowdy Gowdy committing rape on live TV: youtu.be/8LhhKUtixSM

They are so embarrassing. Sad what our Republic has come to. Gowdy is just a decent man, and for some reason that sticks out like a soar thumb amongst the cesspool of corruption.

he is right about that you cant presuade people by insults

but there are expections to this rule, there are people who listen when being insulted, for a time at least. i say gowdy is one of that type of a person, who when insulted, questions as to why he got insulted

on the reason to live, there truly is reason to live, to get the answer you have to keep asking why, again and again. asking the question never stops. this way i found reason to live for myself, thus i can presuade other people to make most of their lives, as its part of the path to gain what i see as the most important

Pity about the dumb accent

Na. Trey would be best as Trump's Attorney General.

Gowdy is a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ftukk4wur9Y

I find it charming.

And here's what he said before this: youtu.be/0jas7AyVQiA
Top-tier bantu.

His fruity ass haircuts are a problem. Also, he is from my neck of the woods, and therefore does not control very many electoral votes.

Gowdy 2024
Rand 2028

Oi govnor talk about me mum's accent again and my mates ought to wank you off mate

kek

He can make a run for POTUS after Trump has given us 8 wonderful years of MAGA

I find his accent really endearing. He found a middle ground that retains a strong southern drawl without going too hillbilly. Its quite pleasant to listen to really

2020???? 2020??? WE DONT HAVE TILL 20 FUCKING 20 IF THEY PUT HILLARY IN THEN ITS AMERICA'S LAST CHANCE TO TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY, IF WE WAIT TILL 2020 MIGHT AS WELL FUCKING WAIT TILL 2024 WHEN THEY RE-ELECT HER! WHEN YOU GOT ALL THIS EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION AND ELITIST FAVORS AND WE JUST DO NOTHING ABOUT IT WE LOST

i would vote for him today

>WHEN YOU GOT ALL THIS EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION AND ELITIST FAVORS AND WE JUST DO NOTHING ABOUT IT WE LOST
Well, you can try to nominate someone to yell at her real angrily. Maybe that'll work.

Hyperbole is not a political argument, BTW.

Why didn't Trump select Trey for the AG ?

Yeah I'm sorry your totally right i was just exaggerating the part about corruption and the pay to play Clinton foundation scandals... my bad
Im also sorry the people chose the loud political outsider over the quiet one to be the Republican Nominee... maybe they were afraid Ben Carson wouldn't be heard over the mainstream media bias? Eh who knows?

>the bitch wins
Fuck off