Russia threatens to NUKE Norway in response to allowing US Marines to deploy in the country

Russia threatens to NUKE Norway in response to allowing US Marines to deploy in the country

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890392/Russia-threatens-NUKE-Norway-response-allowing-Marines-deploy-country.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890392/Russia-threatens-NUKE-Norway-response-allowing-Marines-deploy-country.html
archive.is/dpeVj
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats nice.

The sky is falling baaahhhh

YES

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890392/Russia-threatens-NUKE-Norway-response-allowing-Marines-deploy-country.html
Archive link
archive.is/dpeVj

>daily mail

>RUSSIA NUKE THAT
>RUSSIA NUKE THIS
Pro tip we are going to nuke every single county that in Nato block in matter of war.

faen

Don't worry, Sweden will offer itself as a sacrifice because they care about the world.

>Nuke Norway

I love that youtube channel, omegla scares are a guilty pleasure of mine. I wonder if he'll get a good kick out of the irony of his name when the nukes hit his back porch. kek

Lol Norwayiens are true cucks, they just want American bulls to service their wives.

Even Scotland?

You do realise that means no more Scotch?

Thats a stupid idea Ivan because then you get nuked back and the winner is China.

Ivan is right, it's hilarious shitlib bait to think that a nuclear war wouldn't be all-out destruction across the board.

The European NATO states are too close to Russia, they won't get the chance to intercept or fire back. You're all fucked.

>implying Scotland shouldn't be nuked anyway

Nuke us first PLEASE ;_;

I don't like Scotch
The only strong drinks I cannot drink are scotch and gin.
Your small island cannot into proper alcohol

I'd glaze her like a doughnut with my BBC.

>dailymail

Sage

Russia is a huge asshole. Why doesn't Putin just assault more little boys on camera? Maybe murder another critic or rig your election!?

You must join NATO in order to become eligible for a nuke

Russia is always making threats like this, they threatened to nuke Poland a couple of times back in 2004 over US missile shields or something.

They may not, but we will. It's part of the point. Also our sites in Turkey have time to respond, and the France and UK have their subs.

yes pls

its true anyway

Nukes don't exist so don't worry about it

You do know Turks hate you for the jew coup attempt right, those things are in Romania.

Are you Justin Trudeau?

Vel det var artig så lenge det varte.

I didn't know that we moved them to Romania following that. Also I'm still pretty positive it was an internal thing he knew about and let happen so he could consolidate power. Would have been nice if we did back it, or if we actually did we should have given them some more immediate help, may have worked.

See Russia so scared of our marines they have to use nukes to beat them.

>Russia threatens to NUKE Norway

Putin is really stepping up the fear propaganda on his people. They're being psyop-indoctrinated to hate Americans because Vladimir isn't getting his way. He's censoring the internet, unleashing armies of social media trolls and acting crazy like that little North Korean dictator, only shorter.

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Ukraine against the US
Now Putin is threatening to use nukes in Syria against the US

Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII

It's obvious that he is suffering from the insanity of 3rd stage syphilis.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

No balls, they won't do it.

It'll be fine

>Obama regime changes geo strategic landscape with new troop and arms deployment
>Russia comment on the obvious that this will of course influence and change geo strategic worst case scenarios
>OI VEY!!! RUSSIA THREATENS TO NUKE NORWAY POOOTIN POOOTIN IGNORE HILLARY SCANDALS POOTIN IGNORE EMAILS PUUUUTIN!!!

russia threating to use nukes in the same way trump threatened to use them.

It's just bullshit posturing, everybody has been doing this since 1945.

bruh