What if Trump is actually the bad guy and we all wrong?

What if Trump is actually the bad guy and we all wrong?
and kek is evil god?

I'm not saying I prefer Hillary but what if we(you) wrong?

Shut up you stupid skype

Everyone's probably wrong either way. It just comes down to how you want things to end and reset.

>yes goyim don't worship this ancient god of chaos, worship our evil god molochâ„¢ instead.

you are wrong. trump is a diseased old white sonovabitch with zero love for the world we're entering into as each day goes by. HRC isn't the polar opposite of that, but at least she's not trump.

that's a disturbing wojak.

also someone can tell me some key sentences why trump is better.
one freind say he is Unexpected(youcan't know what he's gonna do )

>implying we're the good guys

You a funny guy. Hillary clinton is a loveless, soulless, antichrist

>Trump is the bad guy
>Kek is evil

The Empire Strikes Back Bitch!!!

>Lord Trump, You may start your Presidency.

If true, then we are in the process of willing the end of the world. May you live in interesting times, indeed. All kidding aside, he is likely to be elected, international tensions calm down, and every single massive change he talks about making gets shut down by legislators. And if that happens, he may be a disappointing 4 and out, even if the alternative would have been nuclear winter.

> (You)
>one freind say he is Unexpected(youcan't know what he's gonna do )
LITERRALLY THE PROPHET OF CHAOS GOD

Wtf i hate trump now

Trump is an antichrist and you've all be worshipping the returned Ba'al, released when ISIS destroyed his temple in the Middle East. Satan and his demons go by many names.
The return of Ba'al worship was stated to happen in the end times, but fret not, for God is the Lord of mercy and second chances

Trump is the antichrist and kek is Satan

Who cares? Everything is fucked either way. At this point it's just a "pick your poison" type deal

Then we grab some snacks, sit back, jerk off one last time and watch the world burn down.
For Kek.

Bad in what way?
Wrong in what way?
Who's to say what's bad or what's wrong?

I'll gladly remove anyone or anything that threatens western civilization.

Pick a side, draw your sword, and get to fighting.

Kek praised me.
Hail Kek.

for example if after trump elected there will be ww3 or more restriction on citizens. less freedoom.
and KEK is just making chaos for no apparent reason or at least not apparent good reason.

but also if hillary get elected these things can happen

you pays your money you takes your chances

Thats a risk I am willing to take.

We'll meme it back together like this time, like Brexit and like every other time the elites fucked up. At the moment, Trump is the safer bet however. Focus on this fact and have doubts when it is relevant.

You're going to kill children with your vote either way.

That all seems like it was some grand ass spectacle.
The establishment decided to do a U-turn on nationalism, but couldn't due to popular opinion and social inertia, so the let the Trump loose, did not silence him, like they did with Ron, but instead let the media shittalk him, making it look like a legit resistance for the crowd of libcucks, but giving him the publicity and PR with the actual population in reality.

And now that it has gone for long enough, they just gonna end it by unleashing FBI on shillary, making it look like they gave it under the pressure from the people and leaks and other shit, while in fact they had full control over the situation all along.

Kek is a punishment of the Heavens to purge the corrupt establishment as what was written on the exodus

what if they are both globalist and this is something we cant save

i hope they are a team

You can fuck right the fuck off. ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION ASSHOLE?!?!?

Digits confirm the will of our lord Kek. Praise Kek cast out the Skype.

Kek is the true God of the white man.

we are 100% fucked with the way liberal supreme court judges will "interpret" the constitution. Trump at least will guarantee us a generation of 1st and 2nd amendment