Adventure Time: Huntress Wizard

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqBPsaxDSNo
youtube.com/watch?v=DySMzS4baY8
dailymotion.com/video/x6134pq
rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/81df5a510903d4a0ecd92e25371b560b/2122671 - Adventure_Time Huntress_Wizard angstrom.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finn is in love with Fern/himself.

The Writers are still just as bad at writing relationships as they were a few years a ago and can't get their point across while adhering to the basic principle of "show don't tell". Fortunately it'll all be over soon.

When will Finn get cucked again?

youtube.com/watch?v=bqBPsaxDSNo

This episode made me think of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=DySMzS4baY8

She's teasing him you dense fuck.

download where?

Is that a kiss on the lips or cheek?

Is her V.A. different?

Which do you think?

No.

Man, she's such a cutie there

I think lips but I'm not sure, the angle makes it hard to tell.

Do you know the story of Yennefer the sorcerer and Geralt of Rivia?
Thats HW and Finn,but less dramatic and more child-friendly.

Who ever boarded this did a great job making all the characters look very appealing to the eye.

dailymotion.com/video/x6134pq

rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/81df5a510903d4a0ecd92e25371b560b/2122671 - Adventure_Time Huntress_Wizard angstrom.png

> This whole thread

When will 1080p be out?

Wait. Fern is dead? The heck have I missed?

He died in Three Buckets, but the end of The Wild Hunt revealed that he's alive and with a new appearance

So did they end up together or what

Fern got jealous and angry that Finn was a better hero than he was, despite them being almost the same person and decided to kill Finn. Finn, fighting back in self defense, accidentally activated a weed thresher setting on his arm and chopped up and "killed" fern. At the end of the episode it's revealed he survived it though

Kind of, it's more like they've got a casual flirty thing going on.

Not enough episodes left for that to happen.

anyone got gifs or pics of HW taking on Grumbo?

I wonder if we'll learn more about HW before the end of the show? I think it's unlikely, but I hope so.

There is a big chance this show will end very abruptly.

Don't underestimate them. The final may be about Finn getting cucked, just because he can't be allowed to be in a happy relationship.

In the context of the show that means they're together. good

>current year
>portraying a healthy heterosexual relationship
pffpfphahahahah!!

There is so much shit to develop and deal with that there is NO WAY that this show isn't going to end without some disappointments.

So what will happen when Fern comes back and kills Finn ?

Excluding the upcoming F+J haunting episode, and the Marcy and Hunson episode, there's 10 episodes left. They only really have to resolve the Gumbald stuff (which I think will be wrapped up rather quickly), and the Ice King/Betty story, and they've got about 1 hour and 45 minutes to do it in. That's enough time, but I wish there was more because it might be a bit rushed.

The Finn and Huntress Wizard relationship feels very natural to me.

If it was developed in more episodes, sure.

How big is Flinn's Harem now?

it can just be a casual relationship that develops into a real one.
Look,if mordecai can end up getting married to a nobody on the last minutes of the RS finale,im pretty sure finn can end up with that girl he spent 2 episodes with

They click and they like each other. It doesn't always have to be complicated and drawn out.

>Finn happy ending fags so desperate that they'll defend this consolation prize of a ship as if it was actually good.

I'm convinced that the people referring to it as a 'consolation prize' are butthurt fubblefags and flinnfags. Get over it man.

Don't excuse it as muh shipwars man

Textbook narcissism

But FP is boring and PB's an asshole.
This is absolutely the best outcome yet.

I wouldn't care if Finn ended up with no one. There's nothing wrong with Finn and HW's relationship and how it's been executed.

The only thing wrong with it was rushing it over an episode. Shoulda developed it over an AT-bomb at least.

I hate both Fubble and Flinn, I just think it's dumb how they try to resolve the seasons long "Finn is bad at relationships" thing with a few episodes "Oh look how cute they are" shipteasing with a fairly boring character, and disappointed at how willing Finnfags are to swallow it up like it was an oasis in the middle of the desert.

The best outcome is Finn remaining alone and not dealing with any of them.

I think the implication is that they drift in and out of each other's lives offscreen. We already knew they liked each other, the only thing stopping HW is that she doesn't want to grow soft, but it seems like she can't help but be drawn to Finn. It'd be interesting to see where it leads though.

Flute Spell and Bun Bun did a great job at showing how Finn has emotionally matured. How much do you want the show to linger on it?

It's not consolation when she's best girl.

what the fuck.

>that voice
>that attitude
>Those eyes
>Those curves
>Those knee-high boots
>Those fighting skills

Why is she so perfect?

That bit reminded me of what the Forest dude said about HW IN Flute Spell. That she's a predator who can only see what's ahead of her.
The moment she said Finn had overcome his fear out of love, denying him his say, I realized HW might actually see Finn as her prey (of love).

This is one thing Adventure Time has leaps and bounds above shit like Steven Universe. Everyone's so fucking codependent in that show.

Huntress Wizard is the most natural(and healthy) feeling relationship this show has had so far. Probably because Rebecca Sugar had nothing to do with it.

Season 5 ended years ago

You're trying to sound smart and failing. HW's line is just the kind of witty banter seen in real relationships.

I don't think he's trying to sound smart

>consolation prize
but shes actually a pretty fun character.
that sounds like what a virgin would say

Are you 25 years of age?

>Huntress Wizard is the most natural(and healthy) feeling relationship this show has had so far.
its the ONLY one like this in the show so far, and it works because the writers just treat it as a cute thing instead of a real one. AT sucks more in relationships than SU,because ruby and sapphire are the only canon couple there. Rose and pearl is acknowledged as unhealthy and dumb. Everyone else is single.

I doubt IK and Betty will get proper resolution, Betty being dead and all. Golb is the true endgame in this scenario though, the literal world ender who will end the show's existance. Hopefully things will end like Ideon.

I'm happy with this relationship I just kind of wish it had happened like 10 or something episodes earlier, at this point HW might get one more appearance and that's about it. Would have been cool to see her just a few more times.

>Betty being dead and

Betty ain't dead, just crazy and in mars

So since Finn and HW are an item now, should her back story be explored more, or would that just be a waste of the little time there is left of this show?

>shipping
Holy hell, I dropped the show mid Season 5 out of boredom but this kind of shit is always trying to lure me back in.

>should her back story be explored more

I'd like that, but there really is no time in the show

I got a webm

Yup, would've been cool if there was time for another Finn/HW adventure episode but oh well. Why couldn't this season have been 26 episodes dammit.

Didn't one of the show artists confirm her dead?

Reminder that the grass fucking sword took away the screentime that could've been devoted to Finn×Huntress Wizard.

Is there an intentioned Adventure Time movie? I feel like I'm remembering an alternate reality but everyone keeps bringing up this season being the end of it all but I thought there was a movie in the works.

Movie was in development hell and CN pulled the plug. 12 more eps and it's gone for good.

Tom Kenny reportedly mentioned recording for a 'stand alone' AT episode in July, whatever the fuck that means.

No. Say it aint so. Adventure Time doesn't deserve that. I know CN is garbage and AT has had severe ups ans downs but it's fucking Adventure Time. It deserves a movie sendoff. This aint right.

Fern was cool though, I wish they both got more screentime

I think that Elements was a proper ending for IK/Betty, just like Islands was for Finn's past and Stakes for Marceline's past.
We just need more closure on Golb and the Lich. I don't care if the rest of the plot ends up for the viewer to guess.

Is this the one from fucking forever ago? Like 3-4 years ago? If so I remember one of the top people (probably Muto or someone else) saying in that AT podcast that it went to shit and parts of it's plot got recycled for season 5.2, like the episode something big.

What are you talking about their relationship has no similarities plus Yennefer is shit.

So I guess Normal Man just hit her with his magic staff or something

GOLB probably won't be relevant. He's not something that Finn can fight against. Lich could be finished also.

If you told me there's only 40 more episodes of the show left, I'd think it's a bit tight but probably enough to tie everything together nicely, only 10 more episodes is stupid short, it can't end like this.

actually 12 and yeah it is ending like this

>mfw

MUH

S O O N

When AT actually wants to, it wraps up plot threads super quickly. I wouldn't worry so much.

Finn should just find a good human girl tbqfh

P O T T E R Y

MUHLADY

How many episodes did they release?

If I want to get back into adventure time for some good stories what eps. should I start on?

So can we all agree she is best girl?

Four, The Wild Hunt, BMO Closing, Son of Rap Bear and Bonnibel Bubblegum

Start where you left off

That depends, where did you leave off?

Thanks