What the fuck is this?

clinton drops like a rock, then trunpnsuddenly dips down only to clme back up to tie with clinton

what caused that fucking dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-video/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8511
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

*trump suddenly
*come

fugging phone

Don't worry, she's got this.

SIGNED T. #ImWithHer

They probably had a couple polls come in that are still oversampling dems and women, throwing the average off. In reality, you can very likely trace his upswing straight through the apparent point of intersection, although it may have leveled off by now.

They oversample Dems and Reps for every poll, though mostly Dems obviously. The truth is that Independents make up more of a percentage of potential voters than the both of them, maybe combined.

The polls aren't trustworthy because of this. If they were to actually sample things using correct models, Trump would be winning in nearly every state.

the tips touched! that's pretty gay

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

It's the pollsters shitting themselves and adjusting the numbers so it doesn't look like an overwhelming Trump lead.

RUSSIAN

Pollsters realized they needed to accurately report in the last week or be called out for their rigging.

Fair and balanced polls

Dead cat bounce? Pretty much all the time you ignore the little inconsistencies in the pols and watch . Error can cause all kinds of bumps.

Trump has his dick lined up with Hillary's asshole. Now all he needs is one good thrust to penetrate her.

>what caused that fucking dip

Probably some intern fixing the lines in Paint.

If you tilt your head a little to the right it is Donald Trump profile.

In their defense, Independents have the largest percentage of first-time voters who aren't targetted by pollsters. You could argue this makes polling mostly pointless, but it's still far more accurate than any model one could create including a highly speculative amount of 'likely first-time voters.'

I'm gonna beat off to that presidential pussy. mmm mmm.

t. her

>THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP

XD

We are approaching dimensions of chess that shouldn't even be possible

she better, burger... she better

>the last straw

Is kek trying to tell us something?

10/10

Polling error, Drumpfkins maybe you should try using an unbiased poll? Just a thought.

They have been trying to cover the voter fraud that will happen

blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-video/

noice/10

#ClintonHumanTrafficking - get it trending

Underated here have a (you)

Is this a rule 34 of the poll graph?

wtf

HOLY SHIT

My work colleagues started placing bets on Trump, because the odds are good and Hillary is barely leading, if at all.

And they're right. At this stage they're getting more payout than a roulette black/red/evens/odds/every other number and at better odds.

Raw no lube no spit

>Clinton
Just a Bear Trap, expect another up

>Trump
Looks like a double Top, sell now.

shiiiid

whatever poll tactics they're using for sample sizes, that's what

i think the clintons are going to end up like the ceausescus desu

>role-playing this hard

Go back to /biz/ with the other neets

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR PLACES
WORN OUT PLACES
WORN OUT FAAAAACCEEEEESS

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

RARE

>נשמר

Once again merchant you leave your calling card, but I will stop you

Your autism

Pollsters are jumping off the sinking ship. None of the polls are reliable, they are just a propaganda tool. Even if they appear to be legit, it is trivial to slant a poll in one direction or the other based on contact method, time of day, geography, you name it.

looks like Maine

STOP

FUCKING

STOP

SHIEEET, we're reaching meme levels never seen before.

A lot of those smaller fluctuations are just the process of polls being taken at irregular intervals and polls being dropped from the current aggregation.

These polls release dates don't correlate exactly with the constantly updating average. So what you are seeing are fluctuations caused by the irregular sampling of various polls. The Trump dip you are referencing could simply be the addition of one or two new polls to the current average, which are then offset by the addition of more polls a few days later.

That's why it's best to think of these graphs as two distinct rough trend-lines. Unless they are aggregating hundreds of polls at one time, one or two polls could cause the dips you are talking about. One skewed poll in such a small aggregation could completely shift the RCP graph (it's major flaw).

You are having a problem with perceived specificity. It's like if you put a bunch of decimal points at the end of something it looks more legitimate. You cannot really go by the minute fluctuations of an aggregation of such a small sample.If anything, that aggregation on RCP is nothing but two distinct general and unquantified trendlines.

Its a laughing seahorse.

>>Roleplaying this hard
It's Halloween for fuck sake. Hope you have closed your positions on costumes and Candy and Condoms.

all checked, praise Kek!

i really should have screen-capped a few of the dozens of times I predicted this.
THE POLLS ARE RIGGED FOR PROPAGANDA PURPOSES. TRUMP HAS BEEN IN THE LEAD FOR MONTHS. In order to keep their credibility, polling organizations need to give more accurate data in the week leading up to the election. This way the stupid goyim don't notice they were being lied to the entire time.

Don't believe me? Maybe you should listen to when the Democrats say of them when no one is listening in on them...

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26551
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8511

KEK

how are there constant polls?

LORD MAGA HAS SPOKEN

third party voters/those saying they dont intend to vote

The whole polls makes a picture of trump if you look at it side ways lol. KEK confirmed trump going to win!

third parties and long duration polling user

>44.4
>44.4
What did KEK mean by this?

PHEW! Record corrected in the last second!

Thank you fellow brit. Are you a professor of Applied Memetics?

>what
>kek

You fuckers place way too much stock in reading polls. Every single little dip and spike has to mean something!!!!11
No, they don't, it's just normal variance in the system, they don't poll the exact same people on every data point, they rotate. It's like watching your weight on a scale, it's going to go up and down slightly from day to day even as you lose weight over the course of a month.

You figured it out.

THE PROPHECY HAS BEGUN

i-is t-t-that a profile of trump?

996 669

is this what kek is trying to tell us?

spooky things are happening today

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thry dont want to show trumps winning. So they dropped him to make it a tie. P

He's already won.

It's the turning point guys!!! WE must not let Kek down!!

Only gay if the balls touch m8.

Wait wait what the fuck this Isn't on RCP, what is this then?

IT BEGINS

>wapo/abc

FUCKING TRAITORS

really makes you think

HisHair/10

Woah

Where are people getting that fucking image?

Florida

Yeah! I'm clueless, man

its the florida polling you autist