How about an unpopular Sup Forums opinion thread ?

How about an unpopular Sup Forums opinion thread ?

I've been a superfag since I was a kid, but:
>I never could've brought myself to care about Lois (John is ok), I would much rather see Supes with Starfire, Zatanna or even WW
>I loved the N52 redesigns for Superman (beside the lack of yellow/red that came from the underpants), Supergirl and Krypto. Superboy was okay-ish
>I like the SuperLex story, wish we had a pre52 or perhaps even pre-crisis Lex running around as a separate entity
>I wish they left Superbro and Superdad as separate entities
>I still don't get what the fuck happened with the war with Apocalypse, the time skip where Superman destroys the Batcave, the whole sort of Battleworld event and the time he went back in time to fight Anti-Monitor with Parallax and Supergirl

>Superman with Slutfire or WW
kys

You are the worst type of Superfag. The ones that think Superman deserve someone better because he's god status. Stop worshiping his dick and just accept Lois or stop reading Comics Supesfag.

>Starfire with Clark instead of Grayson
>Zatanna with Clark instead of Constantine

For the most part, I actually mostly agree with your list, but these are kekworthy imo.

>tells others his pairings are kekworthy
>likes Zatanna with Constantine

>Johm
>getting a happy ending
>getting together with Zatanna because MUH JLD
Excuse me while I throw up

Basically everything Gwen says in pic.

>john
>not getting a happy ending
tosser

The level of autism in this post depresses me.

Both Grayson and Starfire are terrible characters so they definitely deserves each other.

>likes Gwenpool
>thinks modern Deadpool is lol memes
I hate Gwenpool so god damn much, mainly because it reminds me so much of what is ruining Sup Forums

>Unpopular opinion thread
>YOUR OPINION IS SHIT
Jesus christ guys, don't die from an aneurysm.

blatant waifu faggotry?

Oh come on, Kori deserves better than Dick.

There's unpopular and then there's unsightly.
Superchad as a concept rubs people off very badly, for obvious reasons.

I LOVED cn real

Waifu Faggotry
Babies first metatextual comic
Doesnt read the comics they claim to dislike
Rides on the coat tails of 2 other characters BUT WAIT NO SHE'S NOT A DEADPOOL RIFF WE SWEAR as opposed to just owning the legacy

I thought Clark and Starfire were cute together at the start of her DCYou series.

I think the Bynre Claremont run of X-men was the peak of cape comics

Everyone deserve better than Grayson, honestly. even Barbara

I know man but then I'm just saying that the reactions are too much, it's a thread with shit opinions of course a few you see will be unsightly.

I prefer the name Shazam over Captain Marvel and I wanted more time with Billy's New God pantheon

>superchad
Now I want to see a meme version of supervirgin and superchad.

Wait, this actually unpopular opinion? Why would anyone prefer Captain Marvel? It sounds stupid.

I think everyone wanted to see more of the JL:New god shit, that was pretty cool also wanting Shazam over Captain Marvel, da fugg you must be the .000000001% who actually like that.

Capeshit comics suck except for a select few
Marvel is gay
DC is gayer
All the cartoons shilled on here are pieces of crap
This board is so god awful you make Sup Forums look better, nothing but tumblrites, man children, and pedophiles arguing over the most unimportant shit. We really should all drink cyanide kool-aid and make the world a better place by killing ourselves.

Harley Quinn is shit.

Billyfags are still REALLY triggered over the name change

>Unpopular.

Boco, modern Harley is shit, who is practically a different character entirely. Who I may remind you, is pretty much hated by most comic fans and thus not really unpopular of an opinion. Why the fuck am I even talking to you? Shut the fuck up

>or even WW
Mah nigga

>who is practically a different character entirely.
That's a meme.

>agreeing with Boco

>that last line
You wouldn't believe how ironic is that one of your complains is "Doesnt read the comics they claim to dislike".
Anyway, you should stop projecting, it's not sane.

Broken clock is right twice a day.

Cassandra Cain is an awful character.

there is Sup Forums and Sup Forums faggotry in Gwenpool?

I really liked the collar on the n52 suit and the trunks should stay gone because they look like shit no matter what.

Also, almost all of New Krypton was amazing.

Jesse Moynihan was the best AT storyboarder.

This isn't an unpopular opinion, user. This is a fact.

Boco isn't a clock. He's a dumb attentionwhore. Stop defending him.

>being this butthurt over an opinion

>all 90s characters are awful characters
FIFY.

I know the whole "oh her name is gwen poole ;)" joke. My problem is when user try and claim she's some OC when she was a spin-off based on a DEADPOOL VARIANT COVER. You can make her more tHan that but now the whole -pool is just a name and design dedicated to making joke/meta characters

>This board is so god awful you make Sup Forums look better
I was with you until this. Sup Forums has shit taste

Books of Magic > Sandman
Cyclopse is only good cause Emma made him Rightclopse

The only thing the character has in relation with Deadpool is its creation, which is used as a joke.
She, as Gwen Poole, has nothing in common personality-wise or power-wise with Wade, and the way their "meta" aspect is approached is also different. Even the humor is different. And you're getting mad over people just saying that they are different characters written differently, which is true, while jumping to a bunch of conclusions over the readers of a series you don't like: if anything I would say it's people like you what is ruining Sup Forums.

I don't think Superheroines should dress provocatively/like strippers.

>Zatanna
>Settling with a shit head
wanker

I think more male heroes should dress provocatively/like strippers instead, to counterbalance.

they usually aren't, they're dressed as gymnasts. This is the reason the 'practical' argument doesn't make sense, cause the redesigns are completely impractical

I too think He-Man needs a reboot

It's not that I think she should settle with john, it's that I think he should get a happy ending.

did you not read the He-Man Thundercats comics? It was great

John doesn't deserve a happy ending for all the shit he pulled

They were. I always thought their personalities would go well together.

I miss this design.

Unpopular opinions:
>Injustice 1 & 2 (vgs) have superb stories, though 2 is better
>i loved that supes killed the shit out of Shazam
>supes makes for a great villain
>HQ can and always should have betrayed joker for bruce
>bruce should smash HQs puss
>flash is the bad-ass-est weapon JL has
>barry is best flash
>jay is a fag
>zoom is best CW flash villain.
>Jeff Johns (SP?) is one of the best writers in comic history
>War of Light and Blackest Night were fantastic
>Reverse Flash: Rebirth was superb
>Superboy Prime was a great villain and should have stayed a child/young adult

When is DC ever going to properly collect that series. The original trades gave up two thirds in

>Meme
Now that's an unpopular opinion

the original Ultimate Spider-Man comic sucks. Ultimate Spider-Woman is the only good part of it.

Magic folks never get a good ending, that's basically the rule of magic in the DCU

Sm/ww fags detected. How haven't you fags killed yourselves yet after having you shit pairing being retconned out of existence. Kys supesfag

>not having guilty pleasure crack ships

Grayson exists solely because they needed a new Robin but didn't have the balls to make him dead or retired.

Never understood folks problem with it.
It works.
>but jeans are for cassie
So fucking what?!

>mfw I agree with all of your opinions

Power of Shazam was the best thing DC has ever done with billy. Except maybe that one comic book with the writer of Bones

Also Dr. Light (Kimiyoko) was, is and will be the hottest DC superheroine

>Also Dr. Light (Kimiyoko
Haven't seen her for years.

I know

Because his name can't be the thing he calls out to transform due to the obvious issues, and it's way cooler to have him yell Shazam than just be called Shazam.

This doesn't make any sense.

>95426766
>people thinking I'm retarded after I post retarded shit ?
>SAMEFAAAAAAAAAAG
Ok kiddo, not getting another (you) today.

I think he's mixing up Dick Grayson and Tim Drake.

How did you read SM/WW (superman/wonder woman) as "same"?

I don't particularly care for Lois either, but
>Starfire
>WW
no thank you

They havent come back yet

They aren't jeans

They should have made her pants look like Donna's Black Suit, with the cosmos look and everything

I am salty we will probably never see these gods again, I loved the designs for the Celtic & Japanese goddesses.

Rebirth is cancer.

Aboriginal Wizard was actually just seen in Metal #2

>Except maybe that one comic book with the writer of Bones
He write for The Big Red Cheese?

Hola shit...

Young Justice was always bad.

>The ones that think Superman deserve someone better because he's god status

He deserves someone better because he's a good person. Lois, you know, kind of isn't? Never really has been.

>Lois isn't a good person
Another fake superman fan. Hey Supesfag, beat it loser. Go back to fapping to supercock, fag.

>unpopular

Babs stop shitposting you jealous womanlet.

Why are you green texting?

>zatannaxconstintine
Really nigger?

Especially if you are not even homo magi.

>the Egyptian goddess