Janet Jackson converts to Islam

Would you convert to Islam for a billionaire lifestyle?

> Janet Jackson and her Qatari billionaire businessman husband are expecting their first child.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889714/The-Qatari-billionaire-tamed-Janet-Jackson.html

how pathetic is it that a billionaire would settle for some trashy whore well past her "best before" date?

guy must be a total loser

Would you also consider Ivanka's husband a total loser?

Isn't that bitch way too old to have a child?

Also wtf
>billionaire
>can't do better than some gross, washed up "pop star"

Does he beat her every night if she refuses to do the dishes?

the most shocking thing about this is that she can still have children, isn't she like sixty something?

>50 year old black slut

hope they are prepared for a retarded ultra race-mixed creature to come out of her purple gaping meat cave.

Matthew 19:24

she's wearing a y3 poncho, it's like 'high fashion'. it's not a burka. that's funny.

Probably wanted to marry someone who was close to his age, is alultra rich so if they divorce he's not fucked, & there are only a few women whod meet the requirements of the first two

Jacksons only appeal in her life has been her sex appeal. She's realising that it's long gone and never coming back.

Now in order to secure a billionaires wealth she is feigning modesty and chastity after living an entire life as a skank. Women truly are the masters of survival.

I too want to be able to quote biblical verses just like that, but I don't really want to be a cuckchristian.

How do I go about becoming this?

>when your entire family wants to be something. anything they aren't

He doesn't have the whole Bible memorized. Usually it's just a dozen key verses that they repeat over and over. It's like memorizing a few Shakespeare verses

> Romeo and Juliet balcony scene, juliet is the sun, arise fair sun and kill the envious moon
> As you like it, all the worlds a stage and all the men merely players
> macbeth witch scene, double double toil and trouble

etc

She already had money. She converted for one of two reasons: values, or being a deeply messed up and easily manipulated Jackson.

I heard there are fertility drugs and medical procedures that make it possible for even 40 year olds to have kids

>double double toil and trouble
Oh, I thought that was Zelda.
>Making mushroom brew I am!
Or whatever the fuck.

Yeah I looked it up and it was one of the more well known ones... He tricked me.

I thought these people had memorized all the verses in the bible and can relate everything they see or hear to a verse. This is my dream.

>first child
what the fuck how
Janet Jackson is like 60 years old

>whores herself while she had the wherewithal to do so (and profit from it)
>hits her 'saggy 50's', hasn't made a notable tune for decades... and then 'sees the light' inside the halal Hessian sack

well, to be fair... no one ever accused the Wacko's of intelligence

it's not about having the eggs left it's how fucked they all are by that age.

My mom had me at 40 back in 96'.

They are very good at the mental gymnastics.

Was he a pervert or not?

and look at you now