FBI sitting on 'explosive' information regarding Donald Trump and Russia, top Democrat insists

“Through your partisan actions, you may have broken the law,” Senator Reid informed Mr Comey in his letter, before going on to drop his own assertion that there are secrets about the Republican nominee and Moscow that the voting public doesn’t know about - and should.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/reid-russia-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-emails-weiner-fbi-a7388436.html

Ohh wow its nothing #MAGA

So, said democrat breaks the law whilst accusing someone else (that isn't actually breaking it)?

Not too bright that one

That is the main part of the Democrats' playbook.

>nu-uh it's your fault not mine!

fucking kill yourself OP

Harry 'I tripped and fell into a barbell' Reid will say anything to not get his ass whooped by clinton goons again

>Harry Reed said Trump is a Russian puppet
Oh no OP, shirley this must be the end of drumpf's campaign?

>shadman

Is a God

why are cartoon lolis so fucking sexy goddammit

Because you need to be shot

Yeah and the NSA has potentially 'explosive' information regarding any politician that goes against the establishment. Why haven't they been politicized to get dirt on Trump?

Fucking kill yourself you worthless FUCKING paki

Normie

I wanna fuck college rebel Hillary, damn I didn't know they had tight pants like that which show her nice big ass

Fuck off shill

I am a conservative christian but I would vote for this baby killer. young Hillary has stolen my vote

>Senator Reid

Isn't this the guy that always comes out with some wild accusation about the Republican nominee near the end of campaigning every election cycle without fail?

>top Democrat insists
>top Democrat
>insists

That really activated my almonds

>That image
Fuck off, Paedo.
For anyone who doesn't know, that's from a paedo comic where Trump "rapes" an underaged Clinton.
From a prolific Fallout fanart guy who fucked his own mother and bragged about it.

Shadman needs to become a right winger and make awesome stuff, he makes too much gay stuff and that is not good

mfw another co/ck/ bro here.

I feel bad for the guy desu. He's clearly a feeble old man getting intimidated into doing the budding of someone else.

lmao i didnt think americans used that slur
made me giggle

Drumpf is done.

> Harry Reid, the guy who lied about Mitt Romney, lies again.

What a headline Mark

Does it make you mad that Trump might just be a righteous man?

>Harry Reid
This is the same scum who claimed he "had it on good word" that Romney didn't pay taxes, which was thoroughly disproved when Romney released his tax returns.

Maybe he should go back to getting in fist fights with his brother.

I have proof that Trump and Putin are gay lovers. I will sell the photos for $1 billion dollars.

You know an election is fucking crazy when even shadman gets involved.

Came here for the pic. Thanks

Yeah when he's not molesting women, raping a 13 year old, or groping his own daughter, I'm sure he's a really righteous guy.

>make up Iraqi-WMD-level excuse to engage Russia
>tie it in with Trump
>throw HIllary under bus
>use war and le disqualified candidates meme to invoke emergency powers and postpone election
>kill three birds with one stone

and Obama would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that darn Wiener

>Harry Reid

lol

Obama is far too much of a cuck for that.

Sorry, he hasn't actually done that. Unlike Billiam.

Are you calling him a liar? He said he did it on tape. Who are you to say he didn't?