Doomsday Clock #02 covers

Can u tell me whose suit is that one?

Laurie as the Comedienne.
I honestly have no fucking clue.

This is going to be either amazing or completely retarded.
I'm leaning towards retarded, but only slightly.

>that hand
O-ozy?

Ozymandias hand on Lex shoulder...mmm

No, it's clearly Mr. Oz.

>RIP Super-Lex

It was a good ride while it lasted.

Golden Age Harlequin?

Oh shit i didn't catch that at first

Harley

more like exhumes gay cock

Alan Scott wife Harlequin?
A different Nightsade / Silk Spectre?
Dr. Midnite?

nooooooooo

>Clown based outfit
>Woman's purse containing Nostalgia products

I guess Laurie ended up become the new Comedian after all.

F

A lot of villains reformed but Lex becoming a hero but still one you can't entirely trust was a great evolution of the character. But stuff like that never lasts in comics.

He always reminded me of Vegeta.

Gary Frank is as nice as a choice i can think, just wish they would pair him with a much less generic colorist for this.

People don't really think about but that's what makes most comic so homogenized is that most if not all mainstream colorist have the same style.

If Lex wrecks Adrian? I will love this series no matter what.

Now I remember something an user posted a long time ago ( I guess it was during the time Rebirth started) that said that DC was planning to make Harlequin Harley's grandma

Oh yes
Who the fuck is that suit from

Ozy gonna teach lex how to be a succesful villain.
>the first thing you have to learn is that you DO the plan before telling the heroes about it.

Well, if the end goal is to bring the JSA back...

mazash

I just want a whole issue with Adrian, Lex, Supes and Manhattan sitting around a table, discussing.

Mazahs is dead/a baby/Darkseid

>Everyone is related

WHY????

>it keeps happening

Oh no, please don't be like the guy who used to try to cram Preacher into hypercrisis threads based entirely on a single cameo

I'm just making a joke, you autismo. I have no idea what the hell you're yapping about.

J
BRAVO
R H
A N
V S
O

>R H
>A N
>V S
>O

you tried

>Mr. Oz.
By which you mean Roz-M

fuckups attract each otter

fuck off its plane old jor el superman wouldn't be time traveling in the fall out of oz effect with booster gold if he wasn't 100% sure that it was really truly his real father

I thought that was obvious. Did anyone actually need to have this pointed out to them?

Stop setting yourself up for disappointment user

but who was phone

Johns explicitly said at SDCC that they'd meet, it's not that big of a deal.

I want this to be good so bad...

There is just so much potential for Johns to let us down......

Whether he hits this out of the park or not will really probably be make or break for his image in the future.

Superior Super Man no more

>WHY????

See: plus The Cereal Lord is a hack fan fic writer whose favorite source of ideas is TVtropes dot com

That's not Lex. That's Lex's science made Superman-Lex lovechild Kon El aka Superboy aka Connor Kent.

Whatever happened to him anyway?

>Roz-M

Johns isn't that talented and imaginative and Jurgens sure as fuck aint

Kon El is the first Superior Super Man that Lex made.... I probably shoulda just used a better 'file name' - Rape Baby Superior Super Man?

Id infinitely prefer Johns and Frank do more Shazam instead.

WTF happened to his hair???

>Parker and Shaner

Fixed for you

Nah, Johns is better

Lex's Manchurian-candidate programming kicked in and he went nuts for a bit, burning off his hair and stuff.
I could be confusing it a bit with the Young Justice show, which loosely adapted it

>Parker and Shaner
>image is by neither

In world where Johns hasn't called dibs on an ongoing i'd agree with you, but it isnt viable in this one.

Shaner is on Terrifics

Johns' New52 Shazam was shit.

>a whole issue of the main characters sitting down and trying to talk things out to avoid a fight
>it ends with them all coming to see that a fight they don't necessarily want has to happen

Yes please. It's too rare for the villain and hero to just sit down and talk it over while still being as intense as if they were fighting.

I agree.
I disagree.

>it ends with then all coming to see that a fight that they don't necessarily want has to happen
Holy shit, this had better happen and it had better be a full issue. That would be amazing.

Johns has said the conflict will be more ideological (and the cover for 1 literally shows Manhattan deconstructing Superman) than physical, so we can only hope.

>Whatever happened to him anyway?

Nothing. Just never brought up again after Flashpoint.

...Which, frankly, is criminal.

Maybe have Manhattan say straight out what happens during the fight. The others don't believe him but it happens exactly as he says.

Ideologically they are opposites... Manhattan has learned the hard way that heroism is futile, even ridiculous, while Superman embodies the exact antithesis to that.

What we are actually witnessing here is Moore vs. Morrison and neither of them is actually involved.

What is the opposite of 'Hypercrisis'?

No, what's criminal is that he did appear, but got LOBDELLED real hard.

I don't view him as the same character.

Why post Thunderworld? Shaner isn't Stewart, though he is good, he can't make deadlines to save his life. Parker CERTAINLY isn't Morrison.

Fuck off casual he literally had his own title at launch that ran for 3 fucking years and was a lead character on the Teen Titans book. Jesus fucking christ what compels you retards to just talk out of your asses?

So, you're just an autistic retard rather than a casual one, got it.

How the fuck would someone even do that with a razor.

But he is
>DCAU fags being this desperate

nope

>What is the opposite of 'Hypercrisis'

I am your Cereal Lord and Savior - and I will make my shitty fan fic tier head canon into the new DC Bible

>clone of Lex and Clark is the same as Lois and Clark's future child
What?

I'm out on the loop on all this.
Is Doomsday Clock the name of the series where the crossover is going to happen?
Is there anything else to read for the crossover yet but those few issues of Batman and Flash?

Superboy didn't even appear in the DCAU. That incarnation of the character is close to a decade younger than the DCAU, what the fuck are you talking about? Young Justice? Because I absolutely hate that show and it has the version you like.

You literally could make him the same character with one panel of Lex saying to him, "No, I am your creator", they barely distanced him at all.

it's not a crossover, just Doomsday Clock

There's no tie-ins announced for Doomsday Clock. It's just supposed to be 12 issues together in it's own miniseries.
The Button (2 issues of Batman and Flash) is honestly pretty pointless, and you can read about it.
I think they announced that there was not going to be any tie-ins for this story

>you can make it the same character if you do this thing that never happened
Again, what?

You're a loud idiot. Again: I do not view him as the same character.

Everyfucking time...

So Superman isn't Superman anymore because he has a child now?

That's not even close to being the same thing. This would be like you meeting a girl who has a kid and claiming it to be your birth child.

Good boy Lex was my favorite comic book character of 2015-2017.

RIP

Not what he said at all, he said that the two smartest people of their respective world will meet. Considering they've cock blocked every guess of "THIS GUY IS OBVIOUSLY A WATCHMEN CHARACTER" (Gotham and Gotham Girl as Nite-Owl and Silk Spectre, Manchester Black as The Comedian, The Elite's Teleporting Squid is the Squid from the end of Watchmen, Mr.Oz as Ozymandias) it's gonna be Lex and Jor-El.

Star Wars deems it so!
Also Marvel. Maybe Marvel did it first.

Parker/Rude would be great too

That is one sexy suit.

Will this be Lex kino?

No, Black Mirror was Lex kino.

This should be good though.

Ozy is not necessarily a villain. If this turns out anything like Watchmen, things won't be black & white.

Why do these say February 2018 if this is coming out in December?

Also, I love shit like this. Doomsday Clock has the potential to generate Sup Forums excitement that rivals Morrison's Batman, Hickman's Fantastic Four or even Multiversity.

he is a villain though.

Cover dates and actual date of publication are different

Can't wait for Johns to ruin Veidt.

>Lex and Ozymandias
>Superman and Dr Manhattan
>Batman reading Rorschach's journal

Nite Owl and Silk Spectre aren't showing up are they? Also what are the odds Johns will pull some lazy writing to somehow bring Rorschach back to life?

>Also what are the odds Johns will pull some lazy writing to somehow bring Rorschach back to life?
well isn't that the Question?

>Ozymandias and Alexander

He better call him that.

No. Shazam needs Ennis writing.