Is she melting down?

Is she melting down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp02ubGuTIU
rferl.org/a/clinton-calls-trump-disclose-kremlin-ties/28087132.html
youtu.be/Dn1ZK2kcfQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. She's doing the same thing Cruz is doing before he dropped out. If only she did unscripted press conferences, then the meltdown would be really obvious.

Gee, you think?

The 'muh russens' tactic has been bought by the legacy media, so she's sure to try it again and again and again and again ... every time a damn scandal even sniffs in her direction.

>Dahnald, the electors...

>Trump should immediately disclose all of his ties and connections to the Kremlin and it's associates

Gee that's not a loaded statement or anything

Who is she quoting?

Herself

i hope he replies to the disclosure tweet with "ok.....none."

>POST YOUR RUSSIAN TIES OR DELET THIS NOW REEEEEEEEE
I'm fucking dying right now. This election is too much for me.

Not signed -h

ITZ DA RUSSIANS

> id

cryptopajeet detected

Imagine if she won. What would she say to Putin in their first meeting?

>h-hey dude what's up, about those tweets...

Any rational person would admit that her campaign has melted down. However, many irrational people vote.

Senator Harry Reid's retarded letter to Comey.

This, he should do like when she asked ''other candidates'' to release their Wall Street Speeches and the cuck responded: Here they are, right here.

This slow moving train wreck is pretty comfy. Good ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

Disclose all connections and ties to poutine

ok guys lets do this.

shit, and douchebags for trump report in !!

POO

Now we just need a Trump supporter to ask her where her Goldman Sachs jacket is.

> connections to poutine

TED CRUZ

>muh Russia conspiracy theory
Fucking Alex Jones has been more down to earth this election cycle.

>Or his Kemlin?
>Or his business dealings?
>Or his opponent wants to go to war?

Ok. This got me upset a bit. Hillary, you DO NOT have ANY, and I mean ANY, room to talk about what people should and should not disclose. God damn.

>refuse to go to war with russia at the behest of saudi interests
>UR A PAWN OF PUTIN BETTER DEAD THAN RED YOU COMMIE
kek

>russians are bad guys!
>remember cold war!

>This election

>Dahnald, the 538 are mine....never forget....

This picture is so god damn funny

Is she urinating right now?

that's "when did you stop beating your wife" tier

So much for not thinking about or talking about Trump.

enabling pedophilia.

P O W E R S T A N C E

>Israel
nice try Schmoolie

>HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK AT HOW NICE HE'S BEING TO RUSSIA, A FELLOW SUPERPOWER
>TOTALLY A PUPPET WE SHOULD BE TELLING RUSSIA TO GO FUCK ITSELF RIGHT??????

The Hillbot9000 has officially malfunctioned!

Could we get like a rally of people to go to her rally and cheer for her, and then switch everyone to say "Lock her up" at the same time?

She only gets like 50 people, we could easily overwhelm that

if you build a windows 10 computer with no other applications, and connect it to the internet, and do nothing else. monitor that computer with wireshark and it will talk all over the world by itself, or should i say windows will do it.

AHAHAHAHAHA
>his ties to russia
what a dumb cunt

>Trump's hair is so golden it almost looks translucent

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THIS BITCH IS FINISHED

Yup. Win10 can even tell when it's in a virtual machine with internet cut off. Win10 is cancer. Russians and Chinese use Linux for communication that can't go via paper.

hey looks like JIDF actually has to do the work now that CTR got shitcanned. nice to see you back you faggots. break out your adult diapers and piss bottles, its gonna be a long week.

This cunt can't recover
She won't do a press conference before election day, she would do a public meltdown

also where the fuck is Huma??????
why is the media not asking that?

How come we're not spamming Twitter with her Uranium One scandal and it's direct ties to the Russian government?

explain.

>Clinton alleges Trump has many ties to Russia
>turns out Clinton Foundation took millions from Russian government before key vote to turn over 20% of America's uranium deposits to Russia
>media completely silent
>Clinton's defense "well, nobody said I couldn't"

>ID literally says pOO

in a number of wikileaks podesta e-mails it's proven she doesn't even write those ones either

>Dahnald...Dahnald...Don't you remember Dahnald, you were supposed to be my plant. Y-you can drop out now, I need to be 50 points ahead.

source?

Jew York Times of all people reported on it.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

>FBI on her ass
>immediately her Twitter becomes a clusterfuck of desperate MUH RUSSIA propaganda

>As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

plz tell me this beautiful creature has a bp and is not just some roastie whore

moloch desu

As a last resort: invoke fear into Americans (a desperate grab at more voters) and spread conspiracy theories (ensure people don't change sides)

>High Quality Macro
Check
>Well thought message
Check
>Sources
Wow, you fucking lurker

But after all happy to see JIDF back in action. Missed you guys.

Hillary's twitter reminds me of this sketch
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp02ubGuTIU

>businessman talks to banks in other countries

wow that really adjusted my ledger

>obama is a pussy
>hillary deadlifts sumo style
Truly, Trump is your last hope.

It's almost like she was hacked or whoever runs this is high af rn

nope, it's not from there

she's quoting herself;

"Donald Trump should immediately disclose all of his ties and connections to the Kremlin and its associates," she told the crowd in Kent, Ohio.

rferl.org/a/clinton-calls-trump-disclose-kremlin-ties/28087132.html

Whoever thought that this should be how politicians stand on stage was either a maximum function retard or a master level troll - it took mediocre mandarins and made them look ridiculous, it also took genuinely good public speakers and made them into objects of mockery.

Although, it was mostly used by Gideon and mr. slippery. Ridicule deserved methinks.

Kill yourself

So who is phone

hahaha PANIC MODE

she tanked 10 points in some polls, what do you think

Underappreciated reply only leafs will get

They are breaking up.

Holy shit. Stonetear came into my room to bring me a box of emails and I literally screamed at him and hit the box of emails out of his hands. He started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on him. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I wish I could suicide my sysadmin but I'm literally in shock from the news tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did the Russians have to hack me? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the plebs have that much power. I want a future to believe in. I want to be president and bankrupt this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we had cyber under control???? Fucking Russians.

Who in the fuck uses quotes for their own fucking comments.

"What a seriously delusional bitch"

It's Saul Alinskybull shit to blame someone of the same crimes you have done, bill is a rapist oh your one too, She has a server used to hold classified mail away from the government system oh Trump has a server too.

>legacy media

STYX is that you?

First, it was the """alt-right""" and Pepe the Frog, then it was Trump's """hotline""" with Putin. She's really losing it, isn't she?

>Trump wins
IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!!!!!!!

This really reeks of a politician in trouble who's trying something, anything to change the story (and her media cohorts will no-doubt try to help her with that).

Clinton's internal polling must be looking ugly right now.

unpopular Sup Forums opinion, the don is actually lying about his ties with Russia. Do a little research

>the don is actually lying about his ties with Russia. Do a little research
He has no ties to begin with. Shoo shoo filthy Hebrew

youtu.be/Dn1ZK2kcfQ8

Just who we need in the most powerful position on the planet.

Not only a psychopath, pathological liar, power mad, and simply falling apart not only physically but mentally.......but she is a drunk to boot.

Of course he had ties, but Trump couldn't go to Putin's birthday party and he got mad at him. Putin later told him that he had any best friend, so Trump took the indirect correctly.

Fucking elections ruined that beautiful friendship.

>not posting the original

I like how recently almost all of HRC tweets are in quotations.

It shows that someone else is in control of it.

Frankly this shit is Hilarious. Slate a hard left publication make up wild crap with no evidence to counter a very real criminal investigation into HRC.

Only the moron vote would buy this. Except according to liberals morons are all voting trump this election. So welp!

It's funny because Hillary is getting ass-blasted thanks to her connections to a paedophile. Bill probably fingerbanged a ten year old cross-dressing thai boy in front of her too whilst she sipped on Darjeeling that was 40% milk.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Why would ISIS and El Chapo want Hillary to win? Is it that her immigration policy is beneficial to cartels and her Syria policy is beneficial to armed militants?

i love trump, but he needs to tell the whole truth and nothing but

>m-muh russia

Should we start spreading Sexual allegations from Russia (The country) against Donald trump?

That sketch always gets me. ;_;

Yes, pretty spectacularly, too, as anyone who has been looking at her Twitter can tell you. Doesn't matter though, liberals aren't much smarter than children so her childish behavior won't matter to them.

First he's gonna insta-nuke Russia and then he's a Russian spy and now he's a spy who is going to nuke russia?