>Be you
>Wake up November 9
>See this (pic related)
>sadpepe.jpg
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBdqxMUQByU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Open /pol and have fun reading all the butthurt.

Also, hoping for a riot or something, I love watching that shit live.

Texas Secession movement engaged

Go take part in a riot

YES FUCKING DO IT NOW

Pray for a coup

Come on Sup Forums to laugh

But Texas is blue, user.

Pretend to be a clinton shill and shitpost the fuck out of Sup Forums for the next 3 months, then log off and cry myself to sleep. Maybe join a few riots.

The shitposting would be hilarious here though...you all know this is the reality.

In what world?

I plan to smoke a bowl of legal weed and enjoy the butthurt as well.

Take up the offer from the Muslim faggot at my gym and fuck each other in the ass.

this

Bongistan actually has gyms?

We have lots of things that Americans have never heard of.

Well Im surprised mostly because every brit I've ever met has a bmi of like 3

Think to myself

>"This bitch has finally lost it she's celebrating a Trump victory, just look at her face."

Like lack of freedom?

Bong status : Rekt
Kek

lel

Breathe a sigh of relief that my job is safe

Real Brits don't need to leave the country.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

>Trump supporters
>chipping out
But, I though blacks supported Hillary

What kind of weak faggot goes to bed early on election night?

Feelgood cuz centrist and then shitpost on Sup Forums

This

I WANT A LADY IN THE STREETS BUT A FREAK IN THE BED

Begin my HRT as planned.

My dude

>Hillary spasm at Trumps party.jpg

How can other countries even compete?

who is that next to hillary? he looks like Tim Kaine's fat clone

Load the sniper rifle.
Call buddies.
Tell them to load theirs.

Harvest the salt from Sup Forums

Is "sniper rifle" a brand of anal lube in Swedenistan?

Take to the streets and file for a skilled labor visa to somewhere that it isn't a crime to be male

Sorry, I didn't hear you over Russia's ass all over your face.

Lmaooo you beat me to the bantz

But have you even held a gun Sven?

Wait two weeks for the supreme court to rule in favor of the donald...

Go buy some popcorn and wait for the guaranteed civil war/military coup.

Bully Yanks off the board.

Several.
BB gun at a very young age, 2 different .22 rifles (fine, count these three out) and AK4b and AK5c.

i cant imagine hillary's ultimate laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=yBdqxMUQByU

Why are they putting the DNC convention on TV

>Both kids are darker than the parents.
They aren't even trying to be subtle.

Wait for her inevitable impeachment.

Even if Clinton wins, which seems very unlikely at this point, she will still be impeached and will never serve as president.

Congrats man, you just fell for our own propaganda.

>Implying the background is OC.

>AK4b and AK5c.
Well those aren't bad. How many forms you have to fill out for those?

...She has to serve as president before she can be impeached though.

HE TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I don't possess them. I used to be in the Home Defense for youth. Currently, I'm exercising to apply for the military next year, just standing by until the inflammation on my left Iliotibial band has gone away.

>Home Defense for youth
What is that exactly?

you just sound like a cuck to me

>watch freedom radio
>watch Stefan kill himself live

Home Defense is a part of the Swedish Armed Forces, focusing on defending ground in Sweden if a nation were to attack.
Meaning, they're not sent out to fight abroad, their sole purpose is to defend local ground.
The youth is a branch of that which gives the youth, obviously, a chance to involve themselves within the army from the age of 15.
The youth branch are train with .22 rifles as those are the rifles they are permitted to use, no higher caliber.
The youth does get to partake in all other training that the adults do, such as survival, day and night orientation and a lot of other things.

I can't see what I said to bring that forth but that only means that we got to see a reflection of your mind. Sad that your mind must go to "cuckolding" so often. Perverted.

trained*
Let one slip, my bad.

Also, I only got to fire the higher calibers because our captain was a damn good guy and he let me fire the 2 weapons that the Swedish army (used*) to use because I had reached the age of 18.

*The Swedish home defense use the AK4 still but the Swedish military use ak5. A new stock for the rifle is actually going to be distributed among troops next year.

Followed by bean removal service?

Why the fuck don't we have something like that? And why the fuck isn't it mandatory? God damn it.

Start memeing her impeachment, start looking for Donald Trump 2.0 for 2020.

Don't be a cuck, they want you to see Hillary win a rigged election by 1% and then throw away your dreams of freedom.

It's a fucking shame. I actually met the guy who proposed it as an idea in wherever they decide that stuff. He told me he helped design the "youth" badge that we wore and everything. Cool dude.

I live on a somewhat small island though, so there weren't a lot of participation but I did get to enjoy many shooting sessions and the survival course (which is equally tough as the adult one, as noted previously) might be the best thing that has happened in my life. It taught me a lot about survival, and it taught me a lot about myself and what I can do.

>Trump supporters
>ever not chimping out and not being generally equal to niggers

That's pretty sweet. But, Memes aside, how the fuck did they get away with such a nationalist program? How did the liberals not call it Hitler youth 2.0?

Actually is Kek reaching it's hand down from the night sky to pick her up and crush her

It's been around for a few decades now I think. Since it's part of the Swedish Armed Forces, it's just there standing by for defense or offense like any other military force. Politics doesn't have a hand in the military other than how much money goes into it, of course. I think the position on the military is the same throughout most parties. It's not a political issue here. Immigration is though, and funnily enough the other parties have started changing their stance on immigration. The media is still cucked beyond repair but that's mostly because most of the outlets are owned by one entity who wants to spread leftist propaganda. That will remain so, but some local newspaper are less biased and they actually published some very diverse thoughts, most actually providing intelligent thoughts while still expressing a worry over how the police has chosen to act with the immigrant rapes.

TL;DR: Military good and strong
Media and Police weak and bad.

Shrug my shoulders. Avoid pol as all the idiots boast over their ridiculously corrupt president.

Get caught off guard by the pyrotechnics and balloons

Celebrate the beginning of a bright future for the USA and the world.