This Jihawg ammo is supposed to prevent Muslims from going to Heaven due to the bacon grease they paint on the tips of...

this Jihawg ammo is supposed to prevent Muslims from going to Heaven due to the bacon grease they paint on the tips of the bullets.

The fat dumb americans will eat those bullets before they get to shoot them

hahahaha brilliant 10/10

>He has made unlawful for you that which dies of itself and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which the name of any other than Allah has been invoked. But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then surely, God is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

If only that were true.

Leaf with the bantz

why do semites hate pigs so much again?

fpbp from a leaf???

Somebody probably saw people with food poisoning from poorly prepared pork and realised it was easier to teach people not to eat it than to teach them to not poison themselves.

They should do this with all NATO ammunition.

Do you know how fucking petrified devout martyrs would be?

INSH'ALLAH!

I've done that to my handloaded ammo too.

all that's needed is for an imam to issue a judgement that it's not haram to get shot with a pig bullet, and no problem. In fact I think many imams have made such declarations so these are just meme bullets

Trichinosis is a real bitch

Also pigs will eat you if you're not careful

If nothing else, it's insult to injury for them.
Probably, that's where most verses of holy texts about living come from. There's actually a verse in the bible dedicated to the proper disposal of feces.

Brings new meaning to eat lead.

>he doesn't eat bullets for breakfast without any milk

Consuming pork is only haram if done willingly. This is cringeworthy at best

>proper disposal of feces.
To be fair, of all the things you could take the trouble to codify and write down, sanity practices makes a lot of sense.

hello ahmed

Sorry Phillip, the only thing we like more than food is guns.

If they're fighting then they are willing to take a bullet, so by accepting that they could get shot they embrace the laced pork.

Just means it smells nice when you fire off 30 or so

hehe seems like a nice shock and awe tactic. Make the whole place smell like bacon as the bullets start flying.

I wonder if they know what pork smells like.

Damn, I love the smell of pork. Being Christian is awesome.

Sup Forums

how would you greet a child wearing a business suit on Halloween saying " I'm trump!"

>mfw dumped a handful of candy and told him to " uild the wall"

Yes, and it makes them throw up.

The only way to kill one meme is with another meme.

Eating smaller bullets gives you immunity against the bigger ones.

Lol you can actually buy pig fat in a jar and smear the tips when loading them to mags.

Why the fuck do you need to actually pay for doing something like that?

I'm coming for you Pepe.
Pizza is a dish best served piping hot.

This. We could subdue the entire Middle East with meme ammo. We would hardly have to shoot it too

I dunno where you retards get your info from, but involuntary consumption of pork is not haram. All you're paying for is bullets that smell like a bacon slab.

All the AKs in Russian Army are routinely blessed by a priest. Does that count as "that on which the name of any other than Allah has been invoked"?

This, unfortunately

And you can't even really troll them with it because they won't know you're shooting this at them instead of a regular bullet

This is just a gimmick for MUH MOLON LABE MUH MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL tryhards