Statistics of foreigners' population in Warsaw. Notice anything?

Statistics of foreigners' population in Warsaw. Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racist fucks.

Your country is so shit no one wants to live there

p-pls don't bully

>380 turkish
and all students i bet
who the fuck would want to live in poland of all places?

No Blacks!!

332 muslims there... cucklims... swecu... kaffirs...

Actually, you are wrong. We accepted more than half of all EU's issued permission for living (work reason) in last year. Pic very related. Check France though.

380 roaches sort that out mate

youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI

only 5k ukrainians?? M8 i hear ukrainian every day on the streets

more likely - yes. But there are some kebabs working in kebab restaurants. But they are causing no problems and I am fine with that.

This is data for 2015 and a lot of ukrainians were given Karta Polaka or something like this and it is not included in those statistics.

how are the Hohol acting? Are they becoming criminal?

Never heard something negative about your so called "refugees".

They are ok. Hard working people, learning the language, studying, girls are "pole-burners". But they are mostly hohols from eastern part of ukraine, where is a war. Those one are friendly towards Poles and Russians. Only western ukrainians are problematic. And we have something like 2mln of them already and I have not heard about a single rape from ukrainian. They also do not get almost any gibs.

380 kebas awaiting removal

Yeah i know. my family originates from Galicia. It's not that we hate poles. The older Generation just hates everything and everyone.

most of them are students, they will go back anyway. Pic related

btw, some time ago a turkish student got beaten and some minister from our gov said: "I hope that his Polish-colleagues will protect him next time". And that was it, kek.

Hardly any niggers.

Can I come?

It always starts with a few, you fucking dumbarse.

332 Somalis awaiting removal

Which part of Galicja?

I haven't seen niggers for months in Warsaw, but I am not sure if you can come. Depends whether you want to steal our qts.

Dude, syrian immigrants in Poland, that are here for smth like 15 years are against "refugees". kek. Besides, our youth is more based and radical than older ones. It is not like our millenias fell for multi-culti meme

West of Lviv, almost in the polish territory. We're Polish/Hohol mixed. My Surname is also Polish.

>Depends whether you want to steal our qts.
I come from a south German catholic family.

Of course I'm coming to steal a qt.

That reminds me about this ss that I've taken some time ago

>German
>coming to steal qt
fuck you, Hans-burger. You ain't getting that

Far too many roaches. But serioulsly, keep it that way. Travel to Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, London, Rome and Berlin and then back home. You are going to feel really good.

Kebab king best

Where da Catholic wimmen at?

Germans know nothing about European history. from grade 7-10 we only learn about Bismark, WW1, WW2 etc. but nothing about Prussia and Polish/German history and Central European Relations. pretty sad

I know, Pablo. I know. I was in Berlin, London, Melbourne in last 2 years. Never, ever again. It was much better in Egypt, when at least I could stay in 99% white hotel.

Nah, we have Amrit kebab. Owner of this restaurant is some syrian millioner who married some polish whore, and he was strongly against immgration of rapefugees to Poland. But kebab king is also great and cheap.

For you - in Toronto.

Yeah, and the previous generations of pakis were not so into welfare, and yet their kids still become radicalised. Fuck that shit, mate. If you want to make it harder for yourself by being so fucking cucked, then what the fuck can I do?

Was in Warsaw for a business trip for a week last year. Your country is shit. Worse than the balkans.

>greasy hangover food from their own version of invaders
Is this like the bong version of chipolte?

There are 10 grades in Germany?
We have system 6-3-3 (prim. school, jr high, high) and since next year we are going back to 8-4 (no jr high school).

They are christians, not muslims.

eat a dick nigger

This just means that Warsaw is a shit hole.

Kebab in Poland > kebab in the UK

Sorry for reminding you.

Whatever you say, Tyron. I guess being London, Berlin, Stockholm, Toronto, California, Melbourne, Quebec, would make Warsaw a true first-world city, right?

Norge with the bantz

There used to be 13 grades for Abitur (matura for you), then they went back to 12. There have been talks about going back to 13 and I'm not sure where we stand on this right now.

If you're not aiming for university, school can be finished in 10 years.

nah, he is just just jelly cuz he just had to prep the bull

mhm, thanks for the info

we have elementary school (grade 1-4). After that you get split up by potential.

Retards go to Hauptschule (until grade 9).
Normies go to Realschule (until grade 10)
above average go to Gymnasium (grade 12)

It's a pretty bad System. I was only in the normie School because I was lazy as a kid, and now I have a Bachelors degree.

In Poland (since next year, when jr high will be gone) we will have small matura and matura, and that's it. Based on your score of these two test you will go to high school and university you want - or you will not. Not perfect system, but not that bad either.

If you like mud "vibrancy" then Warsaw wouldn't be for you. Try Paris or London.

I went to school when there was still the mandatory Orientierungsstufe in grades 5 and 6. What horribly shite that was. Classes of almost 40 kids, majority of migrant bullies who dragged everyone else down to their level. Some of the Russian kids brought vodka and drugs to school and got drunk in bathrooms, while the Turks and Kurds formed gangs that regularly battled each other with knives.

yes, Paris is perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI

ahh Russians, never change pls
Turks killing kurds, win-win situation

I never had a situation like this in my schools, maybe bydło had beaten someone, maybe someone got drunk, but no more. They were a cool guys desu, but just stupid

never heard of Orientierungsstufe, did we had something like this in Bavaria? How old are you m8? 25 here.

Have been in German school in Spangenberg for one week as a form of student exchange 10 years ago. Kids were cool, seen only one nigger (first one in my life). Too bad everything went to shit since then. You were ok.

28 here. It's different from state to state, so I guess some were spared this terror. OS turned me from a happy overachiever to an apathetic slacker. I managed to recover somewhat and have my Master's now, but I still wouldn't wish that upon anybody.

South slavnigger here..

I get the feeling Bolans would either hate me or like me based on this...