Koch Brothers

Can someone give me an overview of why the Koch brothers are so evil to leftists? I've never heard Bernstein Bear whine about someone more.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ei3GV
youtube.com/watch?v=2N8y2SVerW8
salon.com/2016/04/14/the_souths_new_re_segregation_plan_the_koch_brothers_alec_and_the_sneaky_scheme_to_undo_brown_v_board_of_education/
pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump dammit I need answers

>Can someone give me an overview of why the Koch brothers are so evil to leftists?
Your question is analogous to this: why is God so evil to the devil?

Leftists are evil, in general. Anyone who is against them is in favor of what's good and true.

Liberals want to control your life because they know how you should live your life better than you do.

Thank you my good man. But have the KB done anything bad specifically besides be wealthy?

>But have the KB done anything bad specifically besides be wealthy?
They are law-abiding citizens.

For liberals, being wealthy is a crime.

They use their wealth to influence politcal decision makers. Doesn't matter if your right or left, that's always problematic.

Also: Climate change deniers and that's retarded as fuck.

They also refused to support Trump, I shed no tears for them

they finance organizations, causes, people and issues that comport with their conservative views, thus they actively support everything the leftists hate.

only leftists, lefty media and labour unions should be allowed to use their money to influence opinion

archive.is/Ei3GV

>There’s this cabal out there… The [Paul] Singers, George Soros, even the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson and others that are deeply committed to a massive open borders philosophy, really. I’m not exaggerating when I say that. They fundamentally see that a worker in Bangladesh should be able to contract with a business in America and come here, and why should some government force say, ‘No.’ I mean, that’s their fundamental thing. They don’t pay attention to the values and how it impacts the American people.

Koch Brothers are globalists

> problematic
eat a pile of muzzie cocks.

> climate change denier
go fuck yourself.
science, facts, and reality do not alter their values because popular opinion among leftists holds that humans are destroying the global climate

THAT madam, would be retarded

>They also refused to support Trump, I shed no tears for them
That was a huge mistake on their part.
>Also: Climate change deniers and that's retarded as fuck.

Climate change "science" is not science because it does not follow the scientific method, it relies on consensus. The scientific method involves actually proving something. Consensus is not science – the consensus used to be that the earth was flat.

Try looking at some of the predictions that our so-called climate scientists have made in the past and you will find that most of them are ridiculous.

bernie made a film about them and how they are evil

youtube.com/watch?v=2N8y2SVerW8

well, there is one prediction that has come true...

"climate change will affect women the poor and minorities hardest"

and clearly the ignorant hoi polloi have been whippped into a frenzy by "climate change"

so they got that one thing right.

I work for Koch, AMA senpai

Koch is based

salon.com/2016/04/14/the_souths_new_re_segregation_plan_the_koch_brothers_alec_and_the_sneaky_scheme_to_undo_brown_v_board_of_education/

Are Koch right-wing globalists? That would make them similar to Soros, even if ostensibly ideologically opposed.

>They use their wealth to influence politcal decision makers. Doesn't matter if your right or left, that's always problematic.

Literally most of the money in politics with this sort of thing is coming from the Left. From Bloomberg to Bill Gates to Soros.

i cant handle that much salt nigga, your gonna give me high blood pressure.

> whahhh!! these rich guys support things i dont like they are evil!!!
> george soros is a gentleman and a scholar for funding dirty tricks campaigns!

> koch prother Paid...Paid... Paid... Paid.... Paid...Paid... Paid... Paid.... Paid...Paid... Paid... Paid.... Paid...Paid... Paid... Paid....
> confused because there doesnt seem to be any quid pro quo arrangement
> this triggers the hillary supporter

>right wing billionaires

What about left wing billionaires like Soros? Are you against him too, Bernie?

Friendly reminder that the Koch brothers et al are demonized by the left yet no one mentions actual gigantic gajillionaires like the Rothschilds.

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx