Canadian Atrocitities

I keep hearing dumbfucks say we genocided natives and had chinese slaves, can someone prove it?

When I go digging there is literally nothing.

Scottish people built the railroad not the chinks.

Small pox blankets are a myth.

Residential schools happened in the 1950's, I don't remember my grandpa talking about killing chug babies.

Canada dindu nuffin, fuck off all your funny coloured slobs.

Where are the proofs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Acadians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your worst crime is the shitposting on Sup Forums

nuke canada

>2nd canadian genocide wen

Sounds like they plagarized the (((left))) talking points about america.

Canada atrocities.
Pic related

nice timing my like minded friend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Acadians

Lol fuck off, nobody cares about the french because they are white.

I want proof of all this anti-white, white guilt bullshit immigrants keep shilling.

Literally the worst crime against humanity our country ever committed was trying to educate chugs lol

They were so traumatized by the experience taxpayers had to give them a million dollars each.

>tfw you get called an evil white man irl as a Quebecois.
It's quite odd to be white, have been treated this badly historically, but yet leftists try to push down white-guilt down your throat.

Yep it's pretty retarded which is why I started this thread. My wife is half native and tells me all sorts of bullshit stories and I tell her, show me proofs. Nobody has proof of anything. It's all made-up bullshit.

To be fair, most of the native deaths were due to diseases. Thus, by simply showing up in North America, our ancestors fucked them over.

Beside the few shit stirring here and there to fuck over the other Empire (Franco-Anglo wars), there wasn't any genocide in North America until the 19th century in the American wild west.

So we kind of fucked them over, but not voluntarily.

It wasn't a one way street. They introduced us to tobacco and syphilis. Syphillis enjoyed a virgin soil epidemic in the Old World that killed millions.

Ok, and do you know anything about chinese slaves? Because I'm quite certain we never had any.

How about the Metis and the Northwest Rebellion, you faggot?

Louis Riel shall rise again.

Killing a hostile tribe isn't genocide. That's like killing a large family and calling it genocide. Doesn't count sorry.

>Residential schools happened in the 1950's, I don't remember my grandpa talking about killing chug babies.

How do you explain ALL the natives that have come forward about being abused in residential schools?

Not an argument.

>Canada dindu nuffin

We elected this guy.

No one cares.

Fuck Canada

My father-in-law talks about it, he was like 2 years old at the time. It's fucking bullshit.

What I mean is that sure, we killed some chugs here and there, but none of them were atrocities.

So basically my thinking is correct, it's all just multi-kult kool-aid, spraying out of faggots dicks.

fpbp

I don't think they were slaves but they were cheap workers for doing bad railroads.

Whoever wrote that shit was incredibly misguided in regards to our history, and clearly some butthurt Pepper. The French Canadians absolutely DID NOT fight the Americans in 1812 with grit, in fact they did the complete opposite. Many french canadians would actually refit and resupply invading american troops. That is just one of many things completely wrong about his synopsis of Canadian history. I can't believe that someone could get something so wrong; literally the contrary of what happened.

By the way OP, Canada did use indentured Chink slaves to build the railroad out west. Look up chinese rail workers western canada, and you'll see all there is to see.

We didn't have Chinese slaves.
They came over in boatloads because there was a LOT of railway work and other dangerous projects to do and the men in charge treated them like garbage. A disposable workforce.

The native problem is something different all together.
I really don't have enough knowledge to know everything that happened with them in the past but we give them everything on a platter now and the band leaders keep everything for themselves and there are no natives with ambitions.
They're completely useless and are entirely to blame for how they are today. I wish the mouthwash drinking thing was just a meme for them and not really how they live.

Jesus Christ I just read more of that tangent. Did that retarded pepper completely forget that the FLQ planted literal roadside bombs in innocent peoples' mailboxes? What Trudeau did was based as fuck. Faced with a homegrown terrorist organization in Canada, he said FUCK pussy footing, we're putting your whole god damn shit hole under martial law. Yes, it was unjust for many people, but it was a necessary "bad-tasting medicine" step to take. The FLQ was never a problem after that

Canada dindu nuffin you guys it was already proved by anthropology that there were like 150 indians the genocide is a myth perpetuated by assmad moolies because they're still spear chucking monkeys

>be a shit-heel all your life
>typical of the reserve success story
>realise you're 50, poor, drunk, need cash, etc
>I was part of a rez school
>prove it
>the records were destroyed
>okay we believe you

>implying injuns aren't debased enough to do such things

Residential schools are a redpill natives refuse to take. They were actually a good thing. Prior, native children had no idea how to read or write or had any knowledge of the outside world aside from verbal story telling. They were savages unable to function in civilization and make a life for themselves. Residential schools offered a way into the American dream of being a normal Canadian through forced education.

Really, all reserves should be shut down and turned into nature reserves. Living out there without access to proper education, jobs, etc is hell.

we did genocide the natives

but not on purpose though, this was long before germ theory and our natural immunities were developed because we lived in cities

natives did not, they lived in small tribes and so they had no natural immunities to diseases like small pox, us just coming here murdered millions of natives

not our fault though

>he thinks that this isn't the most heavily propagandized country in the West outside Germany, Sweden and the UK
>he thinks that Canada isn't just a testing bed for globalist policies before they get more broadly implemented
>he thinks that all prime ministers since Trudeau Sr. have been globalist puppets.

this those fucking filthy apes should be kissing our ass because we brought them out of adject squaller to some bare resemblance of human civilization. if we didn't come along with our philanthropy they'de probably still be huddled in a tent if any of them could survive smallpox with out our vaccines. what a bunch of worthless freeloading chimps

My native family members are pretty normal, but when they start going off about muh white oppression I just tell them it's all bullshit. Usually shuts them up.

It's just pure nonsense and it's perpetuated by the government, pisses me off.

>Gook Slaves
>Atrocities

Pick one.

It's really sad. The native population could be really cool and be very respected in Canada. Far too many of them just waste their lives away and complain while doing it.

Yep, the ones who live on the reserve are basically fit for dog meat.