What happened to holidays?

Did the Jews finally finish killing off all our culture?

In my neighborhood in Florida there are hardly any houses celebrating Halloween and it's the same during Christmas. I remember when I was growing up every one in the neighborhood would be out celebrating holidays.

Seems to be one step further in the cultureless globalist plans. No sense of community or unity whatsoever.

ebb and flow mate

last year no one did Halloween here, this year just had a party in the street

halloween is for fucking niggers

diversity killed Halloween and Christmas

How is no one celebrating Christmas?

Any other foreign anons hate how much holidays have become too Americanized? I've noticed that with every passing Halloween we seem to be mirroring what is going on in America more and more when we never really used to be like this.

the election is overshadowing it.

Hardly anyone puts up Christmas decorations

Not to mention all those fucking atheists bitching for years about "Merry Christmas" being offensive while ironically still wanting to put up Christmas trees. But now it's all dissolved into "Happy Holidays" PC friendly bullshit.

since diana died the uk has been adopting all the worst aspects of american culture ontop of all our other problems

What shithole to do you live in? MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS FAGGOT

Granted I live in some shitty apartment so I only put a little Christmas tree as decoration but my mom goes all the fuck out during Thanksgiving and Christmas at my parent's place. They spend a whole weekend setting up and tearing down decorations. Fuck the kikes.

NON-GAELS SHOULD NEVER CELEBRATE SAMHAIN, THAT IS NOT OK

Candy is too expensive.
"Your children might get raped!"
Politics has consumed the US.

Basically, it's no fun allowed here these days. Instead of legalizing drugs, we keep banning new drugs for no good reason.
The whole country is getting fagged. Hell, even the vidya industry is dead.

Whenever I speak with Europeans I am truly amazed at how Americanized you've become. Most don't even seem to realize it.

I noticed this too
America does not feel like home anymore it feels like some place you simply exist

Halloween is a white holiday, as we decline there will be less. Social trust is going down too

I haven't given candy out for the past couple years because I'm sick of giving candy out to dindus who get bussed in to my neighborhood and don't even bother getting costumes. A schoolbag is not a costume.

Even more surprising I see people dressing up for Halloween and stuff everywhere this week when a couple years ago they wouldn't have giving a flying fuck, is it really just because of influence of American media on social networks or something more? I see that there is a high demand for those stupid red cups you see in party movies here.

You guys have never celebrated anything like Halloween before? I had assumed it was a pagan holiday that originated over there and was brought to America with the European immigrants. I know Christmas was definitely brought here by them, minus the whole Santa thing. Although different countries had their own version of Kris Kringle

Do you guys do anything fun besides beat each other up over soccer games and rape children?

It's technology.
People post about it and shit online, nobody except for parents with children actually care.
Teenagers care to some degree by partying.

No longer any sense of community. Nobody wants to know their neighbors especially when you can't keep niggers and fags out.

>tfw live in south london with all the muzzles and blacks but there's still tons of decorated houses and trick or treaters

Yeah It must be the Jews

I know, right?
I myself am feeling apathetic.

Yea so far they have just been putting on a cape or some shitty mask and running around. One had her face painted black and looked 16 years old. If they were human they'd be embarrassed.

It's an Irish one.