CTR has been driven out!

honestly I've seen next to no CTR shill posts have we finally beaten them?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5adpij/white_house_comey_not_trying_to_influence_election/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5ad8an/cnn_severs_ties_with_donna_brazile/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the news started to filter through the campaign's channels Thursday night/Friday morning, a very large donor pulled funding. The campaign then had to re-prioritize their available funds and CTR was obviously one of the things on the chopping block. It makes sense too. What more could they accomplish in the last 10 days that they couldn't do the previous 18 months? Their purpose has been fulfilled. Only time will tell if they had the desired effect.

drumf

Looks good senpai, really close to my prediction.

I don't see how the People's Republic of Minnesota is going to go read but you never know.

We're dormant because we know the hillmeister will prevail over evil. No need to try to bring you lost causes to the light any further. Cant wait to taste them tears piglets

Next weeks polls will be catastrophic, for Trump.

There is no turning back now. For anyone. Plans will move ahead as agreed upon. The Narrative must be Supported.

Dude I really don't think CTR is here. It's probably just people trolling from other boards.

Thats exactly what it is

CTR controls r/politics tho

CTR is scrambling to fend off normies that are losing their shit on mainstream social media sites.

Sup Forums is low priority, especially when you take into account the stalwart support Trump has here. I'm surprised it took this long for them to realize that this is a losing battle.

people who need to work for correct the record on exactly the sharpest tools in the Box.

CTR here

We're fucking nervous as shit. We have staff working around the clock trying to contain the damage on Facebook and Twitter. We will return here once new polls come out showing Hillary up +10. Stay tuned.

They get paid by the post though, don't they? I imagine here would be an easy place to maximize post frequency since you don't need to make an account and you don't have to look hard for politics-related threads to comment on.

That's what my reasoning would be at least. Any nerd virgins want to weigh in?

minnesota is pretty pro gun for a liberal state though

>CTR ... fend off normies.... mainstream social media sites

Not only is Sup Forums lower priority, we corrupt the fuck out of people. To much time here and you become stuck here forever.

It's like wrestling with a pig, you have to get down into the mud, after a while you realize the pig enjoys it. On Sup Forums, you start to enjoy it, too. This takes a toll AND means internally compromised individuals which is triply dangerous.

Can't even herd the normies now, eh? A kekful notion.

They're probably out of money. Libtard loyalty only lasts until the money runs out.

maybe Sup Forums was right about this CTR meme

Even right now hot /r/politics stories and comments are anti-Clinton.
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5adpij/white_house_comey_not_trying_to_influence_election/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5ad8an/cnn_severs_ties_with_donna_brazile/

>ever doubting Sup Forums

>doubting Sup Forums in the first place

Dude, come on, it was fucking obvious. I have literally never seen so much shilling before. For about 3 or 4 days a fortnight ago it was absolutely nuts.

Sup Forums is always right you silly user

The hilarious thing is that as soon as CTR's presence is gone Sup Forums unleashes one of its greatest memetic assaults to date with the #draftourdaughters campaign.

Post yfw we defeated CTR

Saddest words of tongue and pen

>I'm surprised it took this long for them to realize that this is a losing battle.

The thing is though they still had an effect. They were sliding the board pretty hard and disrupting discussion and coordination.

You don't have to convert Sup Forums if you can just significantly interrupt it. In many ways we deserve high priority because of our absurd influence on other sites. Sure you can brainwash some redditers, but those redditers can be brainwashed again if Sup Forums comes up with a good meme. Brainwashed redditers won't influence anyone else outside of their small sphere, and even then only by agreeing with eachother.

Sup Forums will come up with some interesting tactic and unleash it on the entire internet.

It was pretty chill earlier but now they are in full damage control and the catalog is being spammed again.

BREAKING

MAGA MAGIC

>PA
>red
I'm a PA fag and no way that's happening, drumpfkin

they are gone because in jewmurica its gay pride day AKA halloween. meaning they are all out sucking off nigger dressed as batman. and trying to finger children.
the real respectable human beings are home poisoning candy to kill future leftist voter's.

when economy hollowed out sure you have some kids but not as many as before

lowerign government spending and regulations and laws is the cure

Minnesota and Wisconsin will be red, trust

i think you mean 'in remission'

that meme has been marinating for a long time

CTR did a good job of stifling freedom of speech- i'll give them that

we must ensure that they are punished

we do not forget

If you must become the jew to jew the jew... Then, wouldn't the CTR shills have jewed themselves out of being jewed by the jews?

SERIOUS QUESTION

Yeah where CTR go?

demoralized, I assume. The writing is on the wall now. Obama jumped ship, Huma is MIA, Weiner spilling all the beans, Wikileaks entering "Phase III", Trump leading even in rigged polls. Shes done and CTR has no use anymore

Pro boner work, raggot?