Star Wars Annual #3 (Sep 20)
Star Wars Adventures IDW (Sep 20)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sQbvXiFAa8bWJrZXNMU3JJZWM/view
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbhMNFDvQM0
bloody-disgusting.com/news/3351944/details-star-wars-anthology-rogue-one-plot-revealed-exclusive/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is now a CUTE thread

>BB8
>taller than Yoda
Fuck that's funny

WHERE IS BIGGER LUKE

>both 66
>taller

okay

Is that Smaller Luke or Bigger Luke?

Um... about that.

His antenna?

I can't read

Understood.

I'm more curious where Luuke would be.

THINGS THAT NEED TO BE ADDED TO THE MEGA!!!

German Rebels comics
Blade Squadron Jakku
Bounty Hunt
BB-8 on the Run
Adventures in Wild Space
On the Front Lines
other reference books
Uprising script (here's a link: drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sQbvXiFAa8bWJrZXNMU3JJZWM/view although i guess that would go on the pastebin actually)

and heres a picture of Sloane just because

>there are people who think Sloane isn't best girl

>German Rebels comics

Why wasn't Plo Koon assigned as Ahsoka's teacher?

please refer back to the previous thread where we were discussing substantial things like purchasing German Rebels comics for translation

Rogue One Visual Dictionary
All Essential Guides

I worship at the alter of Sloane.

I really hope that story group has big post-battle of Jakku plans for her.

also the German adaptation of The Weapon of a Jedi

Goddamn, that's adorable.

Now this is my type of thread.

I want to see her in Rebels
She's called Kanan her obsession before so it'd be nice to see that in play

Awwwww

Poe Dameron: Flight Log
Rey's Survival Guide
Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
Sabine: My Rebel Sketchbook

Phasma makes it seem like she might still be around close to TFA

Cause the council is dumb. Anakin should've went to Vos. Anakin shouldn't teach and Obiwan also wasn't ready.

I've said this before but Obiwan wasn't ready to be a Knight or a teacher. He almost wasn't even a Jedi to begin with.

never

I don't remember her saying that in the Kanan comic, is that from A New Dawn?

Also does Sloane play a major role in A New Dawn? I'm really disinterested in that book but I'd read it for my imperial waifu.

I hope so, but I'm really worried that reference is more as if she's gone as in dead gone.

hobby, not obsession

And Sloane is the primary antagonist in A New Dawn (well, actually Vidian is, but she's his number 2 in that book)

seems I was was misremembering
She calls him her hobby but the point still stands

She is one of the point of view characters in A New Dawn

imagine that vice (admiral) grip on your balls

Goddamn, she's top tier waifu material.

i didnt know there was so much Aunt Sloane and Kid Hux fanart out there

probably the most effective way to make the fandom hate Armitage like the sniveling rat that he is, since nobody obviously really cares that he helped murder his dead since his dad was a deadbeat anyway, would be if they make Armitage murder Sloane.

> Obiwan hate

Pls stop. He's best boy

>reminding us of what could've been
Why do you do this?

And why the fuck won't the Wook share it with the world?

Now. Please. Drop your pants.

>the game got delete
>the book got delete
>someone from the Wook has this all to himself
why live?

>if they make Armitage murder Sloane.
Fuck you, I'd like this if they pulled this off right. But I like Hux.

>pirating books

So does that Uprising script show off what would've happened had the game not been cancelled?

How big is Snoke?

the pol types can hate all they want but the new canon has given us an incredible amount of poc waifus

I know you're meme-ing, but I'm unironically a buyfag. I own every canon book put out so far.

Unfortunately, there's no way to possibly buy the Art of Uprising, and there's not even a way to play the game.

no, its a transcription of everything from the game compiled by people on TFN

Snoke is about 8 feet tall but it's up for debate how big Bigger Snoke is

>polfags mad about Sloane
>even though she's a bad guy
Shouldn't that be a good thing for them?

Good.

> Sloan dying before the events of TFA

I'd be pissed.

>bigger Snoke

Am I missing a new meme here?

"a black woman leading MY empire?!"

> the last bastion of human supremacy in the galaxy is a woman and a black

Sloane hurts me more than that tiny Snoke, he should have been bigger than the hologram in reality to rhyme with Yoda being smaller than expected, god damn it.

With Saw getting in RO and Lux showing up in Inferno Squad what other Clone Wars characters would you like to see get a resolution?

Personally I want some more Cad Bane. Either starring in his own comic or even as the antagonist in someone else's story would be good.

well if there's a Luke and Bigger Luke, there's likely Snoke and Bigger Snoke. see how Snoke looks a little different in TLJ than TFA? we meet him in person and he's only about 8 feet tall but the hologram in TFA is gigantic. clearly that was Bigger Snoke and TLJ features Snoke.

>rhyming Episode VII with Episode V
user, pls learn to pottery

>Sloane hurts me
Why?

WTF, I love C3PO now!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbhMNFDvQM0

Pretty sure he died by Boba's hand in this animatic.

Aren't those animatics canon, meaning Bane is canonically dead?

If anything there should be two Kylos to compensate for the different scars. First Kylos scar was god tier.

Yodas size reveal in 5
Snokes size reveal in 8

See, it rhymes.

Even Rogue One and its writer are on my side that the empire is white supremacist. The empire getting women soldiers and blacks in the First Order makes sense but not during Sheevs reign.

There's no death confirmation, but yes - the animatics are canon.

I want more Bad Batch especially since Echo apparently joined them

>deleted scene from deleted episode

>Even Rogue One and its writer are on my side
Wow, one person made a stupid comment he apologized for and deleted it. You win this argument.
The argument could be made that they're human supremacists, but thrawn disproves that. He made a stupid politically motivated comment

this is just one of those things where you have to accept that there were a bunch of people just off screen. it was clearly the intention in the 70s/80s for the Empire to be white human male supremacist since thats...pretty much all of them on screen. that's how the rebellion was in ANH and ESB but they finally changed that up starting in RotJ. but the Empire doesnt make sense as a white human male supremacist organization in context of the prequels, where sheev never does anything to even remotely hint at racism, sexism, or speciesism, and his first apprentice is an alien, his vice chancellor is an alien, he has sly moore hanging around with him, etc.

it would be such a nightmare trying to enforce that kind of structure on a galaxy full of aliens. and since human racism doesnt really exist in star wars and speciesism is used instead to represent it, it wouldnt make sense for all the imperials to be white either.

it was weird at first but you just get used to it over time, because it makes more sense in-universe.

It sounds more like he was trying to include EU canon, because EU novel writers constantly argued that the Empire was human supremacist. Hell, the fact that Thrawn isn't human was originally treated as something that put other Imperial officers off.

That said, she's still human, and some women did rise through the ranks in EU, so I'm not really sure where the problem here is.

I just hope we get a full coverage of the Siege of Mandalore

Cad Bane really needs to put some meat on those bones.

I hate how all the Grand Admiral fan art incorporates the Rebels version of the tunic, but omits the fact that Thrawn's uniform has straight trousers instead of jodhpurs.

Would Yoda have been a better teacher for Anakin?

There was going to be a book?!

Because he was an infamous child molester who had recently been kept strictly on the Jedi Council or sent to remote Outer Rim planets in hopes of getting him out of the public eye and avoiding scandal while also keeping an eye on him. They weren't gonna risk giving him a sexy little togruta with a tight ass as a Padawan.

Everything developed for TCW that wasn't filmed due to the cancellation is canon.
So technically also the Yuhzann Vong.

I would guess humans make up at least 60% of the galactic population. If White supremacy reigns in America now it also can there.

Maul was a Sith, not imperial. I bet Sheev also had no big pool of force sensitives to choose from and looking at how he trained Maul in the same empire building as Dooku I bet he kind of planned his obsolesence.
This makes Mas Amedda and Thrawn the two guys to stand out and it was always justification of Thrawn that he was just too good at his job so I assume the same from Amedda who in the end got shafted by Sheevs Bingo club.

Daala was there because she fucked Tarkin, Isard through nepotism. I prefer my space nazis to hate everyone and everything. Hell, imperials in the Thrawn book discriminate based on if you come from the outer rim, unknown regions or whatever region. It would make more sense for the empire to brand brown skinned humans as a separate species, or what does brown and white humans differentiate from Pantorans, Miralans and all those other lazy recolors. What makes brown humans better in the eyes of imperials than Thrawn who got bullied in his canon book?

personally im hoping they let bane survive only because i actually do want to see a boba fett movie, but set in the post rotj period, sometime close to TFA in the timeline. have old boba (so they can use temuera) vs. old cad bane on one final bounty hunt. maybe they can throw kix in there too

Still canon

Shit, I forgot, you're right.

Filoni did confirm that those Ahsoka/Maul siege of Mandalore episodes are canon.

Guess Bane can be considered dead, then....

>his horns get bigger when he's happy
>his horns got bigger when he was crazy and didn't remember the Sith
>his horns got smaller when it came back to him
Pottery

>bloody-disgusting.com/news/3351944/details-star-wars-anthology-rogue-one-plot-revealed-exclusive/
>Ben Mendelsohn’s new Moff character is indeed the big baddie of Rogue One. The other main villains of the piece are bounty hunters hired by the Moff to quietly retrieve the stolen Death Star plans at all costs.
>These bounty hunters include Boba Fett, Bossk, Dengar, Zuckuss & 4LOM, IG-88, and Cad Bane, who is from ‘Clone Wars’ and is making his live action debut.
This new movie sounds hype desu. Looking forward to December.

is there a webm that bit where the fighters aregrouped and they open there s foils and split? because that scene genuinely gave me an erection

I find it funny that we basically got the opposite of this.

Instead of the "Empires Greatest ft Cad Bane from TCW!" we got "Rebels Greatest ft Saw from TCW!"

Which is the comfiest TIE?

>Size Wars
Canon dick size chart when?

> Bounty Hunters
> empire
bioware PLS

Patiently waiting for Drawfriend user to grace us with his presence again. He won't leave us, right?

Which one? I'm here

This hurts

In some respects, yes. But the end result would probably be the same. Anakin would still fall in love with Padme and still be seduced by Sheev. I think the only person who could have prevented Anakin's fall would have been Qui-Gon, because he was a maverick who wasn't afraid to challenge the traditions and misconceptions of the Jedi.

Qui-Gon would have found a way to peacefully resolve Anakin and Padme's relationship. Most likely leading to a Jedi Reformation of sorts that would re-evaluate some of the Jedi's teachings in regards to attachment.

The one who did these.

Not every girl wants huge tits, especially someone as athletic as Sabine

>never ever

I don't think things would have changed. I think the biggest factor in anakins fall was that Obi wan and anyone else that could have guided him in the right direction were too distracted by the war and anakin himself was rushed into battle to despite not having competed his training

>Bossk
i cri

Y-yeah.

that bitch totally wants them though

I don't really think there's any solution. Even beyond Anakin's poor training, he was shown time and again as being recalcitrant, emotional, and arrogant, and I'm not really sure anyone could have taught him to get beyond those issues. The only thing that really seemed to get to him was great personal loss.

Could we have had a situation where Palpatine is unable to control Anakin? Or where Anakin and Padme's relationship was more accepted? Certainly. But I'm not really sure the end result would have been different. Anakin as a person was very driven by his emotions, even in his best moments, and no one within the Jedi were really able to connect with him as a result.

>tfw can't seduce the Loth-rat boy with these tiny boobs

I didn't want to do this, because, as I said last thread: BUT!

I have heard your cries, /swco/, and I have scanned my copy of Bounty Hunt.

I am currently working on editing my images, and I will storytime it in this thread when I am done.

And some men prefer DFC's as well.