Tfw early voting ruined trump's chance of winning

>tfw early voting ruined trump's chance of winning
20 million Americans voted before October 28th.
It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/10/early-voting-results-can-you-change-your-early-vote-absentee-void-revote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

He said
>tfw early voting ruined trump's chance of winning
20 million Americans voted before October 28th.
It's over.

And in what way does this ruin Trump's chances of winning?

Trumps winning early voting tho

Source?

Trump is winning on early voting.

America has 325 million people nerd virgin

CNN.

You can change your vote in some states
heavy.com/news/2016/10/early-voting-results-can-you-change-your-early-vote-absentee-void-revote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

Desu more of those early votes were for trump than against him. That literally never happens, early voting always favors the dem candidate.

Chin up, we're winning :)

If he lose. i'll just sit down and wait for the ww3.

Source? I've been reading the opposite. Apparently he's losing in states he needs, like Arizona and Iowa.

What?

He's gonna win, trust me

Undecideds dont early vote as much

Why should we trust you?

He doesn't need Arizona and he's 100% taking Iowa based on polling.

that's not gonna be the turn out for the vote

are these the same sources calling texas a battleground state?

He's either up, or tied/within the margin of error within early voting states. Also many of these states allow voters to recast their ballot before election day. Poll show'd 40% of likely CLINTON VOTERS stated they are less likely to vote for HRC. Also Trump has Yuge lead with independents, is rallying the rest of the republican party, and is most likely going to win the 17% "monster vote" on election day (according to LBJ's lead advisor/polster during the LBJ/Reagan run)

>Poll show'd 40% of likely CLINTON VOTERS stated they are less likely to vote for HRC.
Source?

Fuck off reddit

At least you tried, OP.

20M / 180M = 11.1% of total votes cast

34% of voters would've changed their mind against voting for Hillary if the Weinergate started a week earlier.

Trump tied with Clinton in MI, NH based on early votes and internal polling, while he leads in OH, FL and IA.

Not getting enough shill money?

Yeah, tell the other 80% of voters to stay the fuck home.

Now we can start learning Russian and pack up for basic.

Ok? How do you know those people didn't vote Trump? Last I heard party affiliation among early voters was majority Republican?

False, Trump has a comfortable lead in AZ, and IA is going red as well.

MI, NH and CO are looking reeeeallly tight, and Trump's winning MI based on absentee votes and internal polling. That's why he shifted more focus to MI today.

>80%

I have a question... on the day 8 the results will be instantly announced, or will take a couple months?

>20 million = 20%
Reading comprehension is important lad

You'll know by the morning of the 9th unless it's very close

Thank you.

> h- he doesn't need Arizona
> h- h- he can win without Ohio
> no w- way he'll lose if Pennsylvania goes blue

What's next in the list of states he """"doesn't""""" need to win, Texas?

People vote early because their minds won't be changed unless their candidate goes on a mass shooting spree. It's the ones who wait until the end to vote whose votes can be swayed.

Maybe not. I'd say a small percentage of people that voted Hillary are changing their early vote.

CTR hasn't ran out of funding yet?

You know when Hillary is standing trial and hoping to avoid death row those votes are rescinded right?

Hillary can't do shit from her shared jail cell with huma and weiner.

Implying VOTES have anything to do with who wins the election

AZ and Iowa were shifted from "lean dem" to "toss up" today. Soo

Some of them do it for free.

toss up my ass, arizona is solid fucking red, idk about iowa

Retards trying to be clever.

I live in AZ. 41% of mail ins are Republican. 34% Democrat. He is going to win AZ comfortably.

>show'd

Nigga you dumb.

this

A black hacker. Haha ok.

No he isn't, Blumpfkin.

>the silent majority stands with Trump

This slogan is pretty common in the Trump camp. I wouldn't be so quick to underestimate the Trump voters who just don't give a shit about these pre-polls and leftist social media shit-flinging.