How do we fix Hawkeye?

How do we fix Hawkeye?

Kill her. It is the only way.

Fraction wrote her the same way Gabby Rivera writes "America", but in 2012 Sup Forums was filled with Marveldrones and they honestly thought that "having peo9ple saying how amazing and perfect and wonderful you are" was good writing.

make him an actual hawk mutant

BUT PIZZA DOG, BRO!

Is that the chick who puts HAWK on HAWKEYE?

>comparing matt with tumlrite shit

just neck yourself with a electric charged wire

>Implying Fraction isn't tumblr
>Implying "Poochie pushing" is ever good

Thats not Hawkeye

Take her back to her roots as someone who steals weapons and shit from other heroes

BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO

Can I get an Einers now?

Make both Hawkeyes fuck.

Sex tape?

Stop writing Clint as a moronic loser everyone shits on because Fraction did it.

Stop writing Kate as a hypercompetent Single Female Superhero because Fraction did it.

Basically stop trying to ape the Fraction run.

I actually met the VA who voiced Kate in Marvel Heroes.

"Okay... This looks bad."

Write her the same way she was written in Young Avengers 05

See, the first half of Fraction's run was great since it mainly focused on how clint and Katie worked as a team
Then FOR SOME REASON he decided to write it so Kate was usually in the right and Clint was a dumb fuck up that had to deal with this brat calling him a dumb fuck up.
I feel it was probably an editorial thing. Clint was a pretty unpopular Avenger among normies and Marvel probably thought they might as well focus on a new character.

>record scratch
>"you are probably asking yourself..."

Well fuck I'm glad Sup Forums went full circle onto hating this comic.

Center the comic around Clint.

>See, the first half of Fraction's run was great since it mainly focused on how clint and Katie worked as a team
Nah nah nah nah nah

The "Kate cocksucking" was there since the beginning, as well written as "America's cocksucking".