Who was worse, Sup Forums?

Who was worse, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=bliss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would a show with nothing but all the Poochie characters from other shows be like?

A goddamn disasterpiece.

i would pay to see that

Does Rook classify as a Poochie character?

Nah dude
He actually came back from his home planet
And bagged a waifu

tell me about the dog, how does he work? how can a dog be a fairy? what was his role?

FOP did it worse, because Crapto the Superdog there wasn't even the first Poochie character they tried.

The other purple and blue poochie we aren't allowed to talk about here

The powerpuff girls are much more iconic, so its far worse to make her not just part of the team, but consider her "The Original".

One came from a show that was DoA, the other is from a show that was already decaying for years. I'd say the PPG one is worse since it's shitting on the legacy of the original while FOP is way past its prime.

At least the NU-PPG ebony loli OC will generate some good rule 34

Amazing world of Gumball.

I never watched nu-FOP for obvious reasons, why is the dog so bad?

Its just how brainlessly he was shoved into the show.
Poof had a whole special dedicated to him.

Then with poochie, its just that timmy wanted a dog. Then he gets a dog.

>punchline reaction image

MLP:FiM

Ha!

Add what you got

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=bliss

Explain why? I want to know. Is after S3 or before S3?

C'mon, Rook was a great character.

Isn't the show literally scrapped together from unused character concepts?

He's classified as Ben's lover. His marriage with Kai is just to keep up appearances.

But MLP only has one Poochie.

Nope. Gumball's original design from like 2005 was when series creator Ben Bocquelet put his cancelled character designs (I think for commercials) together and liked the result. Ben came up with a show about characters with different artstyles, and back in 2007-2008 pilot concept stages the characters didn't clash together well as the modern result. So they did make new characters and designs, but that's where Gumball's evolution comes from.

>Jake goldmans response to everyone calling him a pedo over the blossom shit is to make a new little girl with prominent hips.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

He is a bro, he did offer to help bury a body in an episode.

*boop the snoot*

My face when i found the punchline of punchline.

Why has nobody on the powerpuff girls production team stopped for a second, took a step back and ask themselves what the fuck are they doing? Are you telling me that every person working on this show is blissfully unaware of how fucking terrible it is? Are they trying to be "ironically" bad or something? Networking executives look at this and think "yeah this is something we should put on tv." It really is blowing my mind.