DEEPEST LORE

DEEPEST LORE

Morty's are so dumb they don't recognize a Rick because he's wearing a yellow shirt and being dumb.

mmmmmmmmmmProbably!

Is that shirt too tight on the Rick, because I see some marks on his arm.

i don't get it

I noticed that all dumb Ricks are cute

I need more of them

A season 1 episode featured the literal Devil selling people cursed items. He sold Rick a microscope that, when used, would make you retarded. Rick was suspicious and decided to somehow test the microscope for negative effects before using it, so he wasn't affected.

I guess the implication OP is making is, in an alternate universe, a Rick went through the same thing, but didn't test the microscope first. So he ended up retarded. The Citadel Ricks took pity and now just treat him like a Morty.

Or he could just be retarded naturally.

No that's not feasible. The citadel wouldn't have bothered taking him in if he was a retard to begin with. The citadel was created to be a haven for genius Ricks being pursued by their dimension's governments/dictators.

So it makes sense that they just take care of one of their genius Ricks that turns retard. IT also makes sens that there's only one Slow Rick because it's very unlikely for any Rick to have fallen for that microscope trick. Maybe it was even an accident that he looked through it.

>doofus rick

He was on the team during the kidnapping episode.

Yes, it's a Morty-sized shirt and the pants also cut short.

There's no Rick on the citadel below Doofus Rick. Doofus Rick is the most handicapped Rick of them all, hence why he's so notorious.

Doofus Rick also isn't that retarded at all. If he was actually retarded, he wouldn't be allowed to go on missions like finding C-137 with the other Officer Ricks. Doofus Rick also makes fresh brownies with chemical vials and understands inter-dimensional travel and everything.

>Doofus Rick also isn't that retarded at all.
Dude he eats his own shit

I thought that was just a rumor.

Haven't seen any of the season ever since it went to hell. Is it any good?

So what about the reality where Einstein ate shit and made the atomic bomb?
The answer is DON'T THINK ABOUT IT.

You guys are making shit up in your head.

I enjoy the show and I have seen it premiered but once people start talking about theories thats when it all gets retarded. The show is not nearly as deep as people want it to be.

Any episode written by a man is

I don't think eating shit proves anything. A lot of people in C-137 reality like Goldenfold and others eat shit and they're not retarded. The Psychiatrist had an entire photo book of people eating shit.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is what happened, too.

It's worth it compared to the time you'd spend watching worse TV Shows.

I could see the Council of Ricks abducting Tall Morty solely to keep him away from his universe's federation because even though he's legitimately retarded, he's still a Rick. Not farfetched to think Rick-tech has biometric locks or other similar defenses that could be circumvented by just having Rick's DNA or fingerprints and so on.

>The citadel wouldn't have bothered taking him in if he was a retard to begin with.

Ehhhh, I dunno. He is still a Rick. It's not like he was going to say no.

That's what other Ricks say, but he says he doesn't. His character was suppose to be portrayed as kind and gentle, they wouldn't make him lie.

It was a reference to the comics you autistic faggots, stop trying to be an even more autistic matpat when we've already had like fucking 8 of these threads.

now now user being more autistic then matpat would be quite a feat, he's borderline peak autism at this point.

I just figured Tall Morty was from a universe where Rick was dumb and emitted the special brainwave instead of Morty, so they treat him like a Morty.

>biometric locks
That's a moot point. Slow Rick's own dimension doesn't care about him because he's nothing there. No other dimension's government/dictator can touch him because they can't inter-dimensional travel. If they could, then they'd already have access to Rick tech.

Dumb rick is from the comics. He's from a different finite curve or whatever where mortys are geniuses and ricks are dumbasses

Those weren't brownies.

Yes they were.

They know.
They question is, why is Summer such a dumb bitch?

ya think this is going to come up at all? is there a connection here? theres some odd stuff that has been reiterated summer peeing her pants, shit eating from doofus rick and a psychiatrist who helps people stop, that new girl talking suspiciously sexually just like tammy did... theres some other stuff but im drawing a blank, just a lot of stuff ive noticed being harped upon twice but we'll see if it ever amounts to anything we should of been paying attention to

This

He's Slow Rick. What does it matter why he's slow? He's Slow Rick and he's in a school for Morties. That's the gag. Stop trying to analyze this shit.

Does this Rick basically act like Morty or is he dumber than Morty?

This is a Rick from the comics who was the Morty of his reality while the Morty was the Rick. Rick snapped and killed his Morty. He probably got lobotomized or drugged because of it when he appeared in the episode.

Probably dumber than Morty, but I'm not sure

STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT! IT'S NOT TRUE

>he got brain drained by evil morty but nobody cared because Ricks treat dumb Ricks like crippled puppies and not signs of a huge problem