Can someone redpill me about this guy?

can someone redpill me about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6TecVZAhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is a sociopath

shkrelli or something. Tried to make a lot of money "unethically" by hiking price of medicine.

Pharmaceutical executive who literally created the red pill.

media lied about his actions like they always do must he comes off as autistic

Smart, redpilled pharmaceutical investor

Liberals hate him because they have a difficult time understanding finance & economics

Saw a business opportunity and took it, and the regressive left tried making an example out of him. It failed and gained him a platform for public speaking briefly, but he ruined that.

Basically he played the game harder than everyone else, and when MSM decided someone in big pharma had to go down, they just picked his name off the top of the list.

After that, instead of being smart and circling the boardroom wagons, he decided to go out and shoot his mouth off. Maybe he thought he could make a name for himself and get even bigger. Honestly it's just more fake financial guru shit.

he was against obamacare because it allowed drug companies to jack up the prices at will. Obamacare passed, his drug company jacked up the prices. Panties pissed by media

Pretty much a troll incarnate.

pretty much this, he actually made it cheaper to get the hiv medication in the end

He raised the price on AIDS medication that was outdated and had numerous harmful side effects in order to create incentive to conduct research where there was little demand for research. He did nothing wrong and he points out this screwed insurance companies more than end consumers at the end. Cool guy.

I like him

>white male
>young
>lots of money
>took the diet red pill

need any more reasons why the media hates him?

This.

Attention seeking lolcow pure and simple.

It wasn't even a business opportunity, nobody uses the drug and he hiked the prices so the insurance would fork it out. He then used that profit to spearhead a new AIDS drug that would eventually replace the one he raised the price on.

Charged 25 times more for the red pill.

When the revolution happens, he'll be among the first to be slaughtered

Fuckouttahere man. The man is throwing gas on the fire and laughing at its rising , he didn't light it.

Yup

Also a fraud

This, and he's a fucking hilarious manchild troll

Doesn't he give it away to people for free to people that ask and only hiked the price for insurance companies?

Would be 10/10 our guy if he wasnt originally a Berniecuck

Probably only cared because Bernie wanted healthcare reform

Made money with his hedge fund, the hedge fund lost a lot of money and he felt bad about it. So, he paid everyone out to make them whole.

Then, he started a drug company and bought a drug for toxoplasmosis, an extremely rare disease(rare to be harmful that is), the drug is effective, but the drug kills your brain as fast as it kills the parasite. He bought the drug and raised prices so he could afford research in order to get a more safe and effective drug. Insurance companies were the ones affected the most as the patients still had the same co-pay. People don't understand that though.

People said that he actually raised the prices just to make money, those people are idiots. He doesn't take a salary from the company and the company actually loses money quarterly.

Also, he will give the drug for free to anyone who TRULY cannot afford it or have no insurance. 60% of his "sales" are free.

hes a capitalist pig who raised the price of medicine

He's an asshole that was born with too much money. He acts like it. I really don't think there's more to the story than that.

Just a capitalist.
It's not as if he's actually trying to destroy the world.

I mean, he was an Albanian immigrant, but you can tell yourself that.

His parents were janitors

Here's an entertaining hour long video of Martin talking to an insufferable redditor about drug prices and legal proceedings, definitely worth the watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6TecVZAhk

now he hates bernie

Based redpill merchant outjews our jewish overlords by abusing them with rules they planned to abuse us with. They sick their media dogs on him because it is the only way they can attack him after he outplayed them on the pharma stage.

I love this picture.

>there is nothing more to the story than this made up statement that is objectively false
wew lad

Back to the USSR you go, Nikolai.

He's a dick.

The people who dislike him are literally parroting what they saw on a mainstream television news outlet, or something somebody on Facebook said that got their info from msm. Oh, I forgot about contrarians. All in all, he's smart, has done a lot of good, and has a lot of things to say and many liberals to trigger. Also he called Bernie sanders a bitch.

nope he fucked up other investments and then tried to hastily make back some cash by buying old drug patents and jackin up the price like 1000%

>this screwed insurance companies more than end consumers

who pays the insurance companies? don't you think they pass on any increase in costs?

Not a bad guy. He's autistic and definitely one of us. Comes off as an attention whore because he feels like his life lacks true happiness and purpose.

Small drug so it doesnt really matter

THIS. We had a case/presentation on him in one of my grad school classes. At the end of the day the class agreed with what he was doing. Still kinda a douche tho but was in the right.

He's an attention whore and a wigger.