Why do you hate this show

why do you hate this show

>inb4 'calarts'

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!wEoXkIaZ!NPhsNQ3YPAX5k6MRxx_F2w
mega.nz/#F!AsIVxCbI!3Bqo4sEluabXcLZqaWqYWg
dailymotion.com/video/x61837k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't, I think it's pretty fun. But, I'd see why Sup Forumsmblr would have problems.

>It's the "People who hated the SJWs joke are Tumblr" meme

I'm boycotting Marvel because of their liberal BS right now, and even I thought it as cringe as hell. It was just an unfunny referential joke that they have doubled down on in recent seasons

For some reason I get the impression that Gumball (the show as a whole not the character) is really full of itself. Kind of felt this about Gravity Falls too.
Think it might be the excess of meta jokes.

Have you seen the show?

Yeah, but not too much of it. Seen most season 1 episodes and some smatterings of later ones, think the later ones have more meta stuff but if I'm recalling right it's always been a staple of the show.

I feel the show has overstayed its welcome.

The characters got kinda flanderized and I'm not really fond of how they ended up.

Just my opinion, though, I've got no issue with people still liking it.

>Gumball and Darwin changing VAs twice so far in the show
That's me being nitpicky and whiny

Not funny and tries to much to put in references just so it "appeals" to Sup Forums but it comes off as trying to hard thou.

I think it's the funniest show I've ever seen. I love the meta humor and the characters.

I don't but season 5 has gotten much worse overall

>I feel the show has overstayed its welcome.
just like Simpsons by Season 9 and 203 Episodes, but Gumball is almost on Season 6 which will have Episode 197 as it's starter Episode. I promise you it'll be Cartoon Network's The Simpsons, looks like there's talks of a 7th Season after the show creator/director leaves the team.

I dont hate it but its gotten more formulaic, and its not as funny as a few seasons ago. I just dont watch it because modern CN is shit and i refuse to watch endless spams of TTG.

I don't
In fact it's one of the few cartoons of this era I actually like

>why does [board] hate [thing]
Guaranteed replies, every time.

I don't, but the humor keeps getting worse and worse.The increasing reliance on meta and referential humor is fucking unfunny and annoying.

It's nice to look at Ben and friends can somehow fuck this up the visuals once in while, but the writing is really bad for most of the time.
Amazing world my ass. Nothing about it screams amazing when the writing does nothing to flesh out this bizarre looking world.

characters are not consistent in episodes and some characters like Darwin and Anal are fucking annoying

Anons don't like Gumball? That's news to me, although considering the contrarian nature of this site I'm no surprised.
I do think the show relies heavily on being meta and gags occasionally go on a bit too long when any given episode has only 11 minutes of runtime
Its still good tho

>taking OP's bait like a retard

Kill yourself

People like Gumball. OP is a big shitposter. He always post shit like this. The show is pretty bad right now tho. The new season is shit.

everything changed after "The Best" aired in the age of Sup Forumsmblr

Fuck off to reddit, kid.

I can't watch the show because I don't have cable, but I saw the first season when I did an I loved it.

And I'm afraid to watch the show illegally like on kisscartoon or something....

link the thread when you blog about it Sup Forumsmblr

I watched a few episodes and it failed to make me laugh

Nice, a Gumball thread. I've been needing to post this.
Mega's been acting up on me lately and somehow the seasons 3-5 folder accidentally got moved to the trash while I was updating a couple episodes. Unfortunately that permanently deletes the link so the old link is dead and I had to generate a new one. Here's the new pair, update if you have them saved.
Also, I'm just about out of space in the second folder so I'm pretty much forced to finally get around to cutting out the redundant intro from seasons 1-4 (and splitting the season 1 episodes at all, geez). This should actually free up enough space to move season 3 to the first link, in turn making room for 6 in the second so I don't have to add a third link to this mess.

Season 1 and 2 1080p WEB-DL & Comics:
mega.nz/#F!wEoXkIaZ!NPhsNQ3YPAX5k6MRxx_F2w

Season 3, 4, and 5 1080p WEB-DL:
mega.nz/#F!AsIVxCbI!3Bqo4sEluabXcLZqaWqYWg

Season 1 and the rest of the series are completely different from each other.

I praise them for actually having a episode explaining and doing the voice change in a clever and funny way.

>it's a "let's make fun of CNN" episode
wtf i love gumball now

dailymotion.com/video/x61837k