africa

In Compton.

right here

spbp

but there aren't millions of the first thing
Australopithicines aren't chimps

in Russia

This has to be bait

Anyone with above 90 IQ knows that evolution wasnt linear, it was a tree. There was once another monkey that diverged into humans and traditional apes we know today

>b-but user, muh christianity

Keep living your life under the rules of an invisible man fag

this time american education got something right.

While the jury is still out on the chimps to humans thing, there is strong evidence to support the general theory of evolution, so basically we had to evolve from something else unless we were just placed here by some ancient astronauts. Chimpanzees just happen to be some of the most closely genetically related animals to humans, so some people look at that and say "hey, we must have evolved from them!" There is not strong enough evidence to support this claim currently, but it is a convenient and plausible explanation.

There are millions of those, but it didn't start with a chimpanzee

Only atheists think God is a man in the sky. Presumably because atheism comes attached to autism and autists struggle with thinking outside of the box.

>believing in atheism makes you smarter.

As much as you faggots will meme, it's a valid argument.

no it is not, evolution is not a single straight line

>atheist have to be autistic because they don't believe that there is a man in the sky that made earth

Just describing your beliefs make me lose IQ points

So then where are those apes?

Ever notice that beyond the targeted attacks on civilization, religious atheists don't exist in real life?

Lol no it's fucking not. Most non retarded religious people have incorporated evolution into their beliefs, there is no argument against it.

Check mirror

That's because the large religious institutions except for Islam have been infiltrated by left leaning parasitic "scientists" who have been forced to go along with it to further the narrative.

I saw each of the middle four walking down the street yesterday.

> Come at me, bro.

>unironically denying evolution
Fuck off mate

evolution is a theory invented by someone who never believed in it.

>Evolution isn't a straight line
But we're all one human species right? With no differences except for skin color right? Even after "millions of years" right?

>theory
I don't think you know what that means in science

No

>darwin never believed in the theory he spent his entire adult life evidencing and defending until the day he died
>it literally caused him to lose a degree of his faith
>the fucking catholic church believes in evolution

no but you can't say just like you can't say homosexuality is a illness as much as schizophrenia

answer; we fucking killed them

but theists KNOW their god-fiction is always on THEIR side!

Is this the same Darwin that believed in genetic traits being passed out and faulty genetics taking itself out of the gene pool? You mean the same guy that fucked his cousin? Get bases for logic from the Saint of atheists.

They're dead.

>Anthropology isn't a science

Burger edumaction everyone

I fucking hate how some autismos made atheists look retarded. Now basic shit like this will just be laughed off with an ebin fedora.jpg

>implying all atheists believe in evolution.

I don't care how we got here. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

I am a devout Christian. Perhaps one of the most devout you will ever meet. Yet I can't sit here and openly deny the evidence before my face.

I encourage you to look into the writings of many other Christian scientists. My first lab PI was a devote Catholic studying the mechanisms behind speciation to find a link between micro and macroevolution. You are making a false dichotomy when these things don't have to be apart.

origins.swau.edu/papers/man/hominid/hominid.html

>believing in
>atheism

>high IQ special snowflake
evolution doesn't explain what you consider "IQ" friendo.

How are people this stupid?