Holy shit, Donald Trump is literally a communist traitor engaging in extremely secretive communication with Russia

Holy shit, Donald Trump is literally a communist traitor engaging in extremely secretive communication with Russia.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

If you know anything about technology, read through the details of the article.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/04/roger-stone-addresses-reports-that-donald-trump-is-gay/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol fuck off ctr

So you don't know anything about technology, got it.

you really think this is gonna work at this point? Everyone can see how desperate this is...

Is this the best they can do?

>slate
have a sage, CTR friend

There is not much evidence there. I looked into it I'm not convinced. If this blows up more I will look into it more but so far I see claims with no proof.

>non-americans shitposting as usual

I get it, you're jealous that America is better than your countries in every way and you want to see America damaged by electing Trump to make your dicks a little harder, but nobody actually cares about your input.

>muh biased sources

The only way you can get more detailed than this is if you had access to the server to get the logs yourself.

OP it is totally garbage.
If they had anything you wouldn't need an article so fucking long.

Besides this quote is the whole story
>Mandiant is still doing its deep dive into the Alfa Bank systems. Its leading theory is that Alfa Bank's servers may have been responding with common DNS look ups to spam sent to it by a marketing server. But it doesn't want to speak on the record until it's finished its investigation.

it's spam - it's a fucking email server that has some malware running on it. it sends out spam and thats it.

desperate

Say what you want friend, but this is a bunch of speculation with little to no evidence, a week before the election.

Saged because you are rude

You didn't read all the article, it's only communicating this between a Trump server and a Russian server.

And what are you talking about, that it doesn't need to be that long? I've written malware reports twice this long before I got promoted above that shit tier of work.

>wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh trump can't go down like this

Fuck off baby.

>slate
>literally more biased than CNN

uh, no

"In late July, one of these scientists—who asked to be referred to as TEA LEAVES a pseudonym that would protect his relationship with the networks and banks that employ him to sift their data"

A Fucking Leaf.

get out of my country diego

>Update, Oct. 31, 2016: The article has been updated to make clear that the New York Times reporters learned of the logs independently, not from the Reddit thread.

Leddit

Holy shit! An unreliable source of constant garbage.

... Is the whole "look, they're doing what we're guilty of" thing that HRC is doing ("Bill's a rapist!" "Oh yeah, Trump touched women!") new, or have I just not noticed it the last few election cycles?

I mean it's patently transparent that this is just a flimsy, desperate attempt to push some of the heat off Hillary and onto Trump. Has this been a long standing thing or are they just that desperate this time?

(Bonus horrific thought: The leaks suggest the Dickyleaks emails have HRC and Bill pegged at the center of a pedophile ring. Is that why they've been pre-emptively trying to suggest Trump was on the plane too?)

See the problem with the way they've staged attacks on trump is that they accuse him of something for months without proof, then "proof" convieniently comes up right when they need it to and by then nobody gives a shit. They've been calling him a manchurian candidate since before the primaries, even if all this was true, the impact is gone. Its like dropping a nuke on a city undergoing months of constant conventional bombing. If it had come outta nowhere, it would have been devastating. The problem is at this point there are no virgin targets. The only thing trump hasnt been accused of at this point is being gay.

Hillary was good a month ago.

>www.slate.com

ahahahaahahahahahahahaaaha

Haha, what a fucking moron.

DAMAGE CONTROL: THE THREAD

tea leaves

Karl Rove was a big proponent of this technique going back to at least 2000 but it's really as old as politics itself.

>I get it, you're jealous that America is better than your countries in every way and you want to see America damaged

Why the fuck would an Australian want to see America "damaged."

America directly influences Australia you fucking moron.

Has the Donald given a statement or mentioned this thing at his recent rallies?

WAS a server registered?
DID Trump rape a child?
COULD Hillary have been under sniper fire?

WE'RE JUST ASKING QUESTIONS, WE AREN'T MAKING STATEMENTS THAT COULD GET US SUED.

But Russia is liberal and democratic nowadays since US won the Cold War. We're your allies.

lol look at this faggot trying to bait everyone in sight. kill yourself shill, way too obvious

t. leaves

WOW SLATE IS SO CREDIBLE AND UNBIASED, IT MUST BE 100% TRUE BECAUSE THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN FAIR TO TRUMP AND CRITICIZED HILLARY WHEN NEEDED, AMIRITE?!?

Suicide is your best friend, OP. Go fucking kill yourself now.

Sorry CTR this is a 'nothingburger' :^)

you guys lost, just give up and get ready for 2020. This time we're going to have FAIR elections.

Trump is a PATRIOT.

>trump
>communist
try again ctr

Welp, Hillary must be fucked.
Her camp is making up scandals to try to hit Trump with.
No one's gonna buy it.
Establishmentfags fucked up too much.

This isn't 1960 anymore, you ignoramus.

Russia isn't communist anymore.

Trump a communist? That makes no sense.
An independent billionaire communist who owns loads of privately run businesses?

GTFO

not new, just less subtitle about it

Didn't Hillary allow Russia to buy 20% of our uranium?

Traitor!!!! .....she was selling out her country to make a buck

-International developer!
-With international banking connections!!
-Communicating with international businessmen!!!
-BANKS IN OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!

wow it's fucking nothing

too bad, CTR

>hillary wants war with russia
>trump wants peace and friendship with russia
You can have either
a.) have men and now women sent to their deaths in syria against russians and ultimately enter into a nuclear war with them
or
b.) have relations repaired with russia so that you can enter a prosperous alliance with them that will help and quicken the development of space science instead of wasting taxpayer dollars on war and let the world go without a nuclear war for a while

Pick wisely, Americans.

Instead of liberals moving to Canada, why don't you conservitards just move to Russia? It's such a successful state run by a brilliant man, obviously a good buddy of Dear Leader Trump's. Hop on the boats!

That wasn’t the only oddity. When the researchers pinged the server, they received error messages.

this. OP is a gigantic faggot

IT'S OVER GET FUCKED DRUMPKINS

Warmongering faggot, kys.

Reminder that a couple of days ago Sup Forums has jizzing itself because Trump said Hillary has ties "international banks"

“These organizations are communicating in a way designed to block other people out.”

>non-tech savvy people attempt to make sense of a server that communicates with Russia
lol

“I’ve never seen a server set up like that”

lol

>Slate

Try again next in the next 4 years CTR

"What the scientists amassed wasn’t a smoking gun."

What a surprise

SECRET SPECIAL SERVER PINGED BY RUSSIA

HE IS A PUTIN MIND CONTROLLED KGB AGENT

Trump was a nazi a couple months ago. Now he's a communist? Can you make your mind, ctr?

SHOT TROUGH THE HEART

>le Russian boogeyman maymay

lmao

>Hate Russians because they were Communists and Capitalist Americans hate Communism
>Communism stopped some 26 years ago and they (Commies) created the EUSSR
>This being the only real reason Americans hated the Russians is now defunct because they're no longer Communist
>The Communist left still hate them because of them once being Communists

You can't even make up how retarded these fuckwits are.

News flash! The Russians aren't communist anymore.

consider my barrier broken

even the normies can see through this stupid bullshit. It reeks of desperation and you dumb fucks will only end up pushing more voters to the Trump train.
By all means, continue.

When did demofaggots become coldwarriors!

And yet Hillary is the one going to prison.

Muhahahaha

This brought the Drumpfers out in force. They literally want to MAGA by going communist. That explains a lot of why they hate Shillary.

That article was fucking plotless. The concept they are trying to pull of being able to monitor it's pings etc is bullshit. It's a mail server that received malware.

HOLD ME IM GOING IN
SLATE FIRE UP WORD 2016

*ahem*

dailycaller.com/2016/06/04/roger-stone-addresses-reports-that-donald-trump-is-gay/

There are more communists in the DNC than in Russia. Obama himself, along with the Clintons, are marxists.

top kek

>going communist

Keep pushing that Cold War fear mongering, you fucking shill. We all know the Russia bullshit was started because Obamers was made that Iran was /is working with Russia behind our backs to build their own oil pipeline through the Middle East/Syria.
Learn the truth so you don't sound like a fucking moron.

>CTR is so desperate to try to tip it in favor of Hillary that all they can say is "B-buh the R-russians :("

>confirmation bias

hmm
>i can fap to this

Holy shit I leave this thread for a while and come back and you guys are in major defense mode.

Apparently Trump being a commie is a sensitive subject.

>Russia isn't communist anymore.
Now that the Soviet union has fallen and Putin has made hundreds of $billions (literally, he's the worlds first trillionaire in roubles)
profiteering of the sale of public assets while a government civil servant, Russia is now ruled by the corrupt elite.

>Trump a communist? That makes no sense.
Trump is a corruptionist. He even admits bribing politicians to get his laws passed.

Lol I think this was Rick Wilson's "Big Scandal". What a fucking joke lol.

Interesting.

HIllary is a career (((politican))) supposedely with nothing to do with business. Trump is a lifelong businessman

It definitely is because he said it had to do with "national security". Dems are done

Slate article which is nothing more than wishful thinking and conjecture. Demoshits literally blaming their opponent of doing the crimes they themselves are committing.

MELT DOWN
E
L
T

D
O
W
N

Denial doesn't change anything my friend. Although it's hilarious to watch you squirm.

why do trump supporters think this is a conspiracy theory when literally a whole bunch of his staff and campaign manager turned out to be russian double agents? do you not remember that?

>ctr continually posting the same bullshit article
>fucking slate
Oh I am laffin

>giant wall of text that says nothing about what the actual communications are

But of course it's Trump and Putin themselves plotting how to kill people. There's no other explanation as to why a server in Trump Tower is communicating with a god damn bank in encrypted communications to keep faggots like you minding their own fucking business.

Laughing but not denying, I can't help but notice.

Admit it, Trump's campaign was already proven to have Russian ties, this is just the icing on top to sink him.

>Slate

CTR pls go

>The only way you can get more detailed than this is if you had access to the server to get the logs yourself.

Which is exactly what the article does not do.
They're just making shit up.

Nothing has been proven you stupid cunt. He isn't the one with multiple FBI investigations into him, Everytime Clinton gets hit in the cunt these bullshit stories come out by globalist cunts. Cant wait till you CTR traitors commit soon.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realize that they literally can't make up something this devastating without risking a massive defamation lawsuit, right?

Why would they even do that when we saw how easily Gawker got destroyed?

Any normie that sees this is going to thing it's bullshit. Rightly.

>muh Hillary being investigated
>better link Russian spam bots to nefarious trump dealings

Actually Trump is under FBI investigation you uneducated buffoon, for this very thing.

>Article title in the form of a question

immediately disregarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

Does his server contain US state secrets, classified documents and prohibited software. Did he put any information on it while being sworn into office? Is there information pertaining to a money laundering, terrorist funding, human trafficking peadophilia ring? Does the information implicate the top tier of US governance?

Well then IDGAF.

Not a trump supporter retard, but glad to know that stupid fucking democrats and liberals(mentally ill individuals) can only utilize those viewpoints. A bit of honesty in D.C. would be ok and that cunt shouldn't be close to being president. I will be fine either way, but if clinton loses make sure to not use a gun to kill yourself, I don't need rights restricted from statistics on retards like yourself.

Where is the declaration from the FBI that it is an investigation? Kys you fucking shill

Devestating? This is intriguing, but devestating? There isn't even an accusation in the article. Just a curiosity.

source?