Okay, nobody panic, Scarygoround is just... just... oh ruddy nora, it's having a miscarriage arc

Okay, nobody panic, Scarygoround is just... just... oh ruddy nora, it's having a miscarriage arc.

This is fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

scarygoround.com/?date=20170703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally Loss.jpg

The kids ain't right

Why does Sup Forums only talk about comics I like when they get weird and possibly bad

shelly keeps her/gets a big foetus-belly later on though, this whole arc's a big flasheback

this whole arc is a flashback and she still has her baby bump after this arc, you actual retard

silly British slice of life/occasional supernatural adventure isn't everyone's cup of tea

Who talks like this?

>OOO-OOH SISTOR! I AM BACK IN THE WORLD!

Five quid says its a fish-man baby

>shelly keeps her/gets a big foetus-belly later on though

She's a former queen of hades.

>I could be the Manson family
Bit much.

I don't remember this scene. When did it happen?

I wonder what Des would make of Neonomicon?

... the OP

no, I mean the image of her sitting down

>When they summoned me they told me I was supposed to "bottom out" and "smash the back walls"! I don't even like swimming,

This had to be on purpose, right?

Okay so maybe it's not my best work, but whatever

subtle

I like it

I didn't even notice. From when did this flashback start?

we've been in flashback mode since Bad Machinery ended

except maybe for Vote Des

Didn't even realize. What page shows Shelley at the latest point of the timeline?

A different flashback to when they were all younger but still living with the parents.

The Big Hiatus "present day" is the latest point in the timeline for everyone. She's broken up with Tim and still pregnant there.

At what point is that page? I swear, it's such a hassle to get to any page in this comic's archive. The Story Guide only leads to the beginning of each story volume.

the beginning of the Big Hiatus, conveniently

Oh dang. That was it, huh. Also, found the beginning
scarygoround.com/?date=20170703
"Hard Yard" seems to be the name of this storyline, eh.

Going through the archive, though, what struck me the most was how attractive Mildred is.

Lottie is unimpeachably best girl

I remember ScaryGoRound. A few years ago it suddenly stopped an arc, brought in completely unrelated characters and started on something else. I dropped it thereafter. That's all I remember about ScaryGoRound, other than I really wanted to fuck that redhead.