American pride thread

Let's all celebrate the greatest empire to grace our solar system. Send in your best memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=ARUz21X1JDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you Japan and Australia

I'll keep bumping this thread okay:)

friends 4 ever

I suspiciously appreciate your compliment, Mr. Red Button.

Reminder this is a pro American thread not an anti other countries thread others are welcomed to join

Actually paying for the insurance jew, instead of simply maintaining a healthy and fit meat vehicle.

Biggest mistake of a country ever really

Come on former rulers join in

here's to school shootings!

They see me rollin...

AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE

I see you received an american edution.

Sorry kiddo, but even if your parents don't want to pay for insurance, they will be forced to contribute anyway ;)

I am a full grown adult, I just pay the penalty every year, which even when it maxes out will be far less than paying for insurance.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
america #1, russia and china get fucked cunts.

Why do you hate us we love you? We love your accents, your movies, your comedy, and your franchises

Why is Japan so BRO TIER?!

Man never visited the moon. The moon does not reside in ((((((((space)))))))

actually by now the flag is bleached white so it is now Frances flag

And would you know, that isn't the moon.

Hollywood sure is something to be proud of.

Speak for yourself. Most redcoats dont pronounce "th" differently from the letter "f". Seriously, the most disgusting bastardization of the english language comes from redcoat land.

Daily reminder that Bush is literally the only president who actually visited Africa unlike the virtue signaling diversity loving democrats

MAGA

this is accurate

Wrong. Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Was Bush as bad as people say he was? I don't know much about him.

i understand abdul, its hard to accept that america literally flew 3 guys in a rocket to the symbol of your religion and they played golf on it, hooned around in a car for a bit, took a shit then left.

Obama was born there mate

Was feeling so American today I had to show of the leg pump

>People
No, just democrats for the most part. He was a good president, and anybody on Sup Forums that tells you otherwise just thinks that because of autistic things like "Bush did 9/11" and "da joos."

he was an idiot and a fuck up, but he got by on his pure charisma and general brotier attitude

If Hillary wins you'll be right next to Germany and Sweden in terms of cuckoldry though. Honestly you should all wait until next week to be patriotic.

He was mediocre. A lot of things that horndog bill caused during his presidency were blamed on bush.

Don't get me wrong, bush still fucked up a lot.

kek i remeber you

manlet

He sounds OK. I knew he was better than king nigger but that's about it.

show pucci pls

Japan is honorary freedom fighter.

Weak die strong survive

Bush was on OK enough bloke. but It was President Cheney who ran SPECTRE.

>he still thinks America went to the moon

It was the Anglos that went to the moon

I wish I were American :,(
>pic related is me

>flag touching the ground
Please kill yourself

nov 8 will be day long rememberd

it will see the end of clintons

and the end of the empire!

Kys you homo

I WANT YOU TO SUCK THE FUCKING CUM FROM MY DICK

DO IT NOW YOU FUCK

yeah, he was ok. I was actually surprised that a few months ago, some waitress served him and took a pic with him and everything after he gave her a huge tip and she made some 9/11 comment about him, and everyone tore her a new asshole for being so rude to him

youtube.com/watch?v=ARUz21X1JDk

But I dont think you can understand how much everyone loved him in the aftermath of 9/11

Your country isn't that country anymore, its almost 50 years ago.

America is worshiped around the world

>yfw long after the collapse and extinction of the human species aliens visiting the ruins will see a French flagn on the moon

He was a tool for the Globalists as much as the Clintons.

He was shit but easier to laugh at. Clinton makes me foam at the mouth.

Yeah, be proud of this shit show. It's ruined.

FUCK OFF YOU MUSLIM FUCKING ALAN-DALUS RAPE OFFSPRING

?SPANISH
>WHITE

KEK MY FUCKING SIDES

Burger Bless Japanese Friend.

Med master race. Snow niggers fuck off.

oy vey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haHAHAHAHA MED MASTER RACE

OK YES

AL ANDALUS
TUNIS
MAMLUKS
ROACH

MASTER RACE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SPAIN IS A DISAPPOINT MENT

ONLY GOOD FOR BEACHES

PEOPLE ARE ALL MUSLIMS

USSR was first and most important

I hope you realise there is no honour in being an American. We Americans are pathetic cucks.

At least we still have country.

>we
Ugliest women and failed empires are nothing to love.

fuck yeah we got George Lopez

fuckin cuck

PISS IN MY FUCVKING EYE SOCKET NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>German scientists
>Anglo

Is it true that the colors on that flag faded and it's just white now?

NO ITS THE ODUIDJWIAJWIAJDAWAWDAWJDJWAIDJWAIDJAWIDJAWIDAWDWADAW

CEHMO FUCKING CUNT

JDIWAJI PRICESS AYOADEHSAHEKE OF UGANDA WANTS TO MARRY YO U SHE LOVE YOU LONG TIME CONTROL YOUR WOMNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes, it's predicting America's future under Trump.

>ameRICAN

>PRIDE

PICK ONE

ONLY GAY PRIDE

You have to go back, Tyrone.

look AT THIS COMING FROM FUCKING ERNOSTOMC'GUSTO REFUGEE COME AND RAPE MY DAUGHTER AND ME GUSTO

FUCK YOU TRATIR CUNT

I can't describe the sense of moral and physical superiority I have being an american to non americans.

Your bs just is noise.

You type on a machine of american design.

On a network of american design.

>PEOPLE ARE ALL MUSLIMS

>British *****humour******

Never forget the 6 million packets

>Muslim mayor on the capital city of your country.
>Spain.
You must choose one.

Because OP is an American living in Japan.

Didn't America try to build an Empire with the Philippines and all that but you failed enormously with the project?

France's flag is also on the moon now.

My granduncle was a machinist and made the tools the Apollo astronauts used on the moon. That's pretty pro american I guess.

Red, White, and Blue crazy!

>playing chess
>russians beat most murican pieces
>russians winning all around
>russians won and are doing new games and projects
>muricans come back and place a checkers piece on the board: yeah we totally won

russians were first to space, first man to space, first satelite, first flight to mars
USA placed a man on the moon first, which the russians didnt even want to, and they totally won the space race

it is just so...

Gay and fake !
The earth is flat, there is no solar system.
No human beeing has ever walked on the moon especially no fat burger.

>russians were first to space, first man to space, first satelite, first flight to mars
>USA placed a man on the moon first, which the russians didnt even want to, and they totally won the space race
>it is just so...

You forget space race wasn't really about exploring space. It was mainly a proxy for:

1. Ballistic missile development

2. How much time, money, and human capital a country was willing to devote to doing something that could only have benefits for national defense, and then waving their dick at the whole world to show them they actually did it.

A whole bunch of the shit they did they kind of half assed or rushed anyway. That's mainly why its taking so long for private space stuff to take off, they have to go back over everything NASA did in those days and replace all the seat of the pants and ad hoc stuff with actual safety rules and procedures.

It's legally required that you be insured now, user.

You face tax penalties and fines if you cannot prove proof of insurance.

still first to mars very precisly
how do rockets have to come back?
it wanst even a rocket coming back

Fucking this I can't believe you can invent a language and ruin it so fucking badly. Anyone who says they find a British accent attractive/classy has never actually heard a Brit speak in real life.

Because no one wants anything to do with Flipininos they're literally the niggers of Asia.
Also like it or not America is an empire. You don't have to be upset we all have our time to shine.

Our gun legislation is based on common sense.