This guy blocks your path

>this guy blocks your path
>says "Imma whoop your butt if you talk to those girls"
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4858177/rise-in-acid-attacks-britain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Talk to the teacher whom I'm friends with and beat up said kid with his help

I don't start shit, he might have knife or acid like most sandpeople.

So what was any of the high schoolers purpose besides the love interest? Flash served no purpose besides give Peter a reason to go to the party and a car to get to the warehouse and what's her face just padded the movie out with one liners and the reactions to her lines.

He's a 5ft paki. What's he gonna do, get his dad to charge me extra for naan bread and chipatis?
Fucking deck 'im

What purpose do the other kids on the short bus have in YOUR life?

>Get expelled from school for assaulting a minority and get taken to court for a hate crime

He's South American.

It's high school you dipshit. Was Peter gonna be in some special ed class with just him and Genki?

>black guy, indian guy, crippled guy, asian girl, 2 fatties, and a mullato.

Sure is diversity in here

>indian guy
>"whoop your butt"
im a big guy so it would be easy for me to throw him around. he definately isnt over 200 and he doesnt look like he lifts. i could probably throw him over my shoulders desu

well I'm not white

They are in new york. In your mind, you want them to be blonde blue eye guy.

What indian guy?

Also, nice triple dubs.

The only person who seemed to belong in a special ed class was Flash. His attempts at being antagonistic are meant to be humorous but what's her face already does that and without being anywhere near as annoying or taking up as much screentime. If they wanted to give him a supporting cast then maybe they should have made them more distinct from each other and have some kind of value in either Peter's life or the plot of the movie

>what's her face already does that and without being anywhere near as annoying or taking up as much screentime.

Except she didn't. She wasn't funny. Her character literally brought nothing to the film. She was 100% superfluous. At least with Flash it managed to get a chuckle from me.

It's not a movie about a school quiz team.
It's a movie about a kid who's a superhero who is occasionally on a quiz team.
It has no reason to be Friday Night Lights.

>purple shirt and 2 collars popped
>still shorter than the hot chick

Not enough swag to make up for being a manlet.

And why does the black kid always have to be smiling in these movies? Yes we see your teeth we know you're there.

Kid is an african. Gotta do the african face, brah.

This. I will never not laugh at this version of Flash.

>At least with Flash it managed to get a chuckle from me.
Maybe it's just me but he was extremely one note with the same joke over and over again and while I don't like snarky bitch she didn't have long gags dedicated to her like Flash.
>It's not a movie about a school quiz team.
You could have fucking fooled me with how much irrelevant drama is dedicated to it and poorly done high school bullshit.

Times have changed. White people use acids now
time.com/4858177/rise-in-acid-attacks-britain/

She was plenty funny and it was only icing on the cake that it upset Sup Forums in the process

>londonistan

>white

This

this shit is so confusing, he looks more like he should be schooling me on broadway musicals than taking my lunch money.

He's not big, he's not strong, he's just ambigiously brown and vaguely smug. How is he intimidating?

All brown people are a threat to real white Americans.

because fuck your privledge shitlord

>She was plenty funny

She wasn't. She was cringy. If it weren't for the fact that she didn't have testicles and a dick, people would be kicking the shit out of her for behaving like that. She was the epitome of a edgelord.

laugh at him as i push him to the side. and if he throws a punch i deck him in self defense but i doubt he'll actually get violent to begin with.

seriously MCU flash is such a runt he's not a believable bully.

Obviously if that was flash, then I'd say Parker after his hilarious first comment involving Penis

>seriously MCU flash is such a runt he's not a believable bully.
Maybe it's a joke and they are all in on it. They probably indulge him just to laugh behind his back.

>seriously MCU flash is such a runt he's not a believable bully.

I don't see how. Most bullying isn't physical. Their dynamic is based on the difference of their social standing. Flash is rich, Peter is poor.

You were expecting him to give Peter a swirly? A purple-nurple? Pour a burrito-flavored slushy on his head?

>Maybe it's a joke and they are all in on it
Well it was everyone laughed at him, weird chess club kid, punished teacher. Only time he ever seemed to win was getting a bunch of pissed highschoolers to chant "Penis Parker". But you can get pissed highschoolers to cheer for Isis without much effort.

Did you just assume my ethnicity, shitlord?

Mumble something and avoid stepping in his poop.

wew

Japan seems like a wonderful place, at least that manlet got physical contact.

korea

BENIS

Open bobs

How can you tell the difference?

I do it the american way

the text on the screen isn't japanese

I see, Wise Oriental Man.

chow vagene

The casting for this film is great. Holland's only 5.6 yet the guys playing his Asian best friend, and racially unidentifiable bully both manage to be shorter than him, and TH was the favoured choice because he's shorter than RDJ.

Unless dude has his butler flank you who gives a fuck if a rich dude threatens you physically

If nigga so rich he should hire a personal trainer and aim to weigh 100 lbs soaking wet.

Spiderman: Malnutrition

>Sue the school for racial discrimination
>Win lots of money