How does it feel knowing that the national polls haven't even changed after the recent announcement about Hillary's...

How does it feel knowing that the national polls haven't even changed after the recent announcement about Hillary's emails?

Trump's "MUHHHH WORSE THAN WATERGATE" isn't working. People see he's a massive retard to even suggest it.

Nobody cares about the emails. You might have had a chance if you hadn't talked about it NONSTOP FOR A YEAR. Hillary's winning, there's literally no dirt that can stop her, even if they found something terribly damning in the emails (which they aren't).

I literally think Trump will kill himself after losing.

check em

dubs

Oh she's way worse than Nixon. That's what got her taken off the case anyway!

trips

This is all CTR can do now?

quads

singles

Prepare for civil war.

Nixon was a paranoid autistic who engaged in massive corruption to target and silence his opposition. It went all the way to the president's desk (quite literally).

Hillary put some emails on a private server. Nothing illegal was found. It's not even illegal to use the private server, just frowned upon.

>singles
>gets triple dubs

he he pretty gud kid

dont spend those 3 cents in one place

I can't wait until Trump's loss is confirmed. Sup Forums is going to be an ocean of tears and sour grapes.

>a fucking leaf

those aren't "triple dubs" you stupid abbo

I'm going to rub it in for weeks, too, since they've been shitting this place up for over a year with Trumpspeak.

What a marvolous nation in which even a retard can build THIS

God Have Mercy On Our Soul

>he thinks there's only four states in America

it proves the polls are cooked.

Not even Comey knows what the e-mails contain.

Not even a shill, I'm just baffled why everyone is shitting their pants about this.

Checkem cunts

#trump2016

The fact Hillary is demanding clarification says all you need to know. If it were damning emails she would be quiet about it and hope it blows over before the election.

Republishits say "hurrr she knows they can't talk about an active investigation" but all sources are saying that this is being expedited and will likely have an answer in just a few days. BEFORE the election.

And I can't wait until the liberal cry babies on twitter are posted in the sticky on Nov 9th. I'll see you there if you aren't hanging from a rope

The only rope I'll have is the one I'm tying you faggots down with when you riot.