Fuck you Drumpftards we are NOT going to let Vladimir Putin steal this election

Fuck you Drumpftards we are NOT going to let Vladimir Putin steal this election.

Other urls found in this thread:

redistrictingmajorityproject.com/
twitter.com/RickMaclore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>use paper ballots
This is good psyop, OP

We need to spread this start to create more guys

Please, spread this far and wide.

HRC will lose 3 extra points nationally.

HHAHAH DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH.

bump

noice

DRUMPF HAS NO CHANCE

PUTIN BTFO

honestly, if voting machines are as easy to rig as you think they are why WOULDN'T Putin try and fix the election?

hell, why wouldn't the GOP?

Hillary is posting frequently on her Twitter page. Be sure to get in early on her Russia tweets with this hashtag to spread the word to her supporters

The GOP is full of RINOs who want to see Trump lose. See: Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, anybody associated with the Bush family

Damn. Exposed again.

so why not rig the primaries

Putin on suicide watch. No rigging this election for you, buddy boy!

Genius. This is how subversion is done properly.

TrumDumpsters on suicide watch

>hell, why wouldn't the GOP?
Everybody in the GOP is waaaaay too old to use computers, much less hack them.

I guess the shills just started their shift.

What are you going to do, фaкбoй? We control your FBI. We control Snowden. Cold War was never over. Trump victory is inevitable. Russian victory is inevitable.

Actually, the GOP was way ahead of the Dems when it came to using information mining in order to Gerrrymander.
redistrictingmajorityproject.com/

That's how they secured the House for the last 5 years, despite the popular vote going to the Dems.

How's this?

>everyone who doesn't want Putin to steal the election must be a shill

Try harder, Drumpfster

it's great make more!

This is great

I hate his ugly, smug face. It's about time we all rise up, regardless of age, class, race, gender or sexual orientation in order to collectively put this man down! #ImWithHer #DemandPaperBallots

PUTIN STOLE OUR HEARTS, NOT THE ELECTON

Another.

it's beautiful

We need to push this one into what I'm sure will be trending next:

"Trump is a Russian puppet"

Good, good, let the Jew flow through you

KEK

You fucking Drumpfsters better be scared there's tons of people retweeting these pictures from me we are gonna end up with paper ballots

FUND IT

Was watching msnbc earlier and they were saying how Putin is running the fbi and trump and his supporters. Fucking funny as hell.

I'm literally shaking right now

Am I shadowbanned on twitter or something?
Nothing I ever post gets any replies, retweets or favourites or anything. I don't get it. It's like my posts don't exist.

you use #? post your twitter

yes

twitter.com/RickMaclore

starting a post with an @[username] posts it as a reply, usually only seen by the person it is directed to

so it doesn't show up even if you have other hashtags?

How do I see the ones replying to Hillary's tweets then, those have @hillary too.

put a . infront of the @ (.@hillaryclinton)
they will still be directed to hillary but other people can see them on your normal feed

Posting in totally radical thread. #PAPERBALLOTS

Sage the spam.

But guys what about this just reinforcing the Russian angle? Paper ballots for Hillary are nice and all but it's still for Hillary.

DUMB TRUMPERS BTFO WE ARE PICKIN UP STEAM ON TWITTER FOR PAPER BALLOTS

Nah. It is just you, you are too faggy even for Twitter.

This is good, MEME IT

JOIN!!

PAPER

B A P E R
A
L
L
O
T
S