Describe the last show you watched or comic you read, BUT, you have to do so as Master Shake

Describe the last show you watched or comic you read, BUT, you have to do so as Master Shake.

>"Sex with animals? There's no time, man."

>Ooh, launching a Space Ranger into orbit. How original. Oh, and his little friends want to join in on the mayhem, eh? Is that it? You wanna hustle, huh? Hey, get off me. Get off- Frylock! Frylock, help!

>now, the sponge character, I identify with him on a DEEP emotional level. Competent, handsome, lots of friends, jackass neighbour, it's like looking into a mirror. My PROBLEM, with the show, is these ignoramuses just let it fall apart a few seasons in! I mean...if I were in charge and you know I should be- this SHIZNITE, would have stayed good for at least five more years. But y'know, climbing the corporate ladder takes time

>

>It's just a bunch of losers coming over to one guy's house, UNINVITED mind you, and messing up his life with whatever improbable problems they've created.
Zoom out to reveal Shake, Frylock & Meatwad lounging in Carl's pool. Carl's house is being cocooned by off-brand xenomorphs.

"I'LL BE IN MY ROOM!"

>"A show! with a BLUE PUSSY! As in, a cat, I'm not into smurfs. I think. Neither into cats. I mean I'd probably do the mother, of course. But it's a... a TOON. With exaggerated features, like a GIGANTIC HEAD. There's also a goldfish with legs. YOU go figure, Frylock, I'm not the one with a gem on it's back... that looks like It belongs on that other show. The one with... gems. Faggot."

>"You know, Frylock? Now I understand all of your expertise and the scientific- ummm, what's the word... conundrums! Yes, the scientific conundrums you have tasked yourself to solving. You see, I started watching this show of this old drunk scientist and his retarded grandson, and now, I feel like a genius! Like, my brain has literally grown three times, and I've only watched the first episode."

Look Frylock. I could be watching Meatwad, or I could be relaxing outside in the pool eating Carls ribs while Meatwad watches his stupid sesame street. Why you always so selfish?

YOU DON'T HAVE A ROOM!

"AAAAUUUGHHH, I'LL BE IN YOUR ROOM, DON'T COME IN"

>"They let these kids run around unsupervised, and they solve a bunch of weird ass mysteries with monsters and *belch*. I feel it sets a bad example... for today's youth. Though, uh, that kid with the spoons? Best. Character. He's the real hero here."

>Its just a bunch of kids messing around camp and cursing like sailors. Its teaching kids bad lessons. And thats why i LOVE IT!

I can see why meatwad likes this show. Since yah know he doesn't have any friends. I wish I had magic and could hug away all my problems, then I'd hug you both. That dragon dude is always eye-level with snatch, no wonder he walks behind them. If I was the only guy in a group of girls I'd start hoeing them, gotta think about retirement in this economy.

>Carl! You never told me you where in a tv show!

Well this thread got me to start watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force

MY NAME IS

>I dont get it. Where´s the twins?

>THAT WAS BULLSHIT. WHO WROTE THIS ENDING, A BRAINDEAD MONKEY?

>Perfect.

>Y'know, I've been on tv a lot. So this, oh this, yeah sure this is my sitcom with-
>.. with a science fiction/horror twist.

unrelated, I love the fact that Aqua Teen takes place in South Jersey. A lot of weird shit happens here, and it's nice to see the area get some representation.

>"I'M FAMOUS! I'M FAMOUS! I don't need you nobodys holding me down! Hollywood here I come!"
"Shake, all you did was voice a side character in a children's cartoon."
>"Not just any children's cartoon, Frylock. THE children's cartoon. The one watched by stoners, lesbians, and doomsday preppers!"
"Doomsday preppers?"
>"Yes, a cartoon about the Apocalypse, mutants, vampires, cyborgs, communist dystopias, and man-eating unicorns!"

>This chick is worse than meatwad

>Look at her and tell me theres a god

SHAKE ZULA

THE MIC RULA

I love that they got the ATHF cast for this show, and also they kept their personalities, in a kid-friendly way.

>Forget all that baby crap that Frylock makes you watch! This, Meatwad, this thing right here, is all you'll ever need to know how to be the coolest kid on the block. I mean, just look at 'em! That one in the red jacket swears like a God damn sailor! And the one with the hood. I mean, I dunno what the Hell he's sayin'. But we don't need to because he... is immortal, and I bet he gets laid like... all the time with that kinda gimmick.

>Well damn, boy! That sounds fantastic. So what do I need to do to be like them?

>Well Meatwad, you have an annoying voice and you're a blob of meat. So you're basically the fat one. All we need to do to complete the look is have you RECEIVE.... an ANAL. PROBE.

>.... well, now I don't know if that's such a good idea y'see--

>NONSENSE! It'll be great. Just you wait and see. I'll give those Mooninite guys a call and see if they can hook us up.

best in thread user

>Simpsons

This is a cultural icon? Its an eyesore is what it is! Look at those colors, its like a box a' crayons --belch sound--ed a rainbow. And why are they all yellow? They must have that disease, whatta ya call it...janice.
>Jaundice, Shake.
I know what I said, Frylock. Don't question me again.

> "As told by Ginger? Eh, How about As Told by Me, and As told by Me, me told you this is gay! Who writes words down, like, in a journal? If it's something important the people will all be writing down what you are saying! That's why I gave Meatwad that pad of paper. I didn't give him a pen, because obviously, he can't write real words, and not only would that waste ink it'd be mea- Actually, I should probably give him a pen. It's worth the expense of ink just to see him cry when I tell him that what he wrote means nothing, so he pretty much drew a picture of himself.

THE OLD SCHOOLA

>lookit this bellybutton looking gem man. Go back to Tulido!

I think Shake would fall in love with Beth

>Hey, uh, hold on a sec, I heard I was in this shit.
>And also the ladies, make out with ladies? Let's give it a few episodes.

What the HELL is this shiznit?

CLEARLY the talking blue animal is on drugs. He talks about speed all the time! And his little fox friend is a message that we should accept all disfigured children and act like they're normal!

It's against the word of God and I WON'T have it on MY TV in MY house!

>hey that greg guy sounds like that onion freak living in your house