Which is the overall better show? Bojack Horseman or Rick & Morty

>comparing apples with bananas
both suck

decide for yourself you tool

>this thread again

but whatever. Bojack is better.

blantant bait but bojack by far

I dropped Bojack like 4 episodes in.

Also, I really hate character designs for adult animation. At least Rick and Morty's animation is decent.

This

I want BoJack to end so we can stop having this thread three times a day and instead start having "now that the dust has settled" threads arguing about whether or not BoJack's death was "kino."

Depends on what you're in the mood for. Kook randonmess or being reminded of how empty your life is.

Bojack is fucking boring. R&M is cringey as shit. Take your pick.

There's where you fucked up. The show drastically changed mid season one. It got some much better reviewers had to rewrite their review. If you sit through the first few terrible episodes, Bojack gets great.

fuck off shill

Fight me irl

>I have the attention span of a gnat

already have
you lost

Why does the cartoon shows trend nowadays lean towards absurd, illogical plots and designs?

>you like something I don't so you're a shill

damn son, quite the original post here. never read this five thousand times already. no possible way to refute this deep and thought provoking response.

oh wait, I'm being sarcastic. you're actually completely retarded.

The worst Rick and Morty has to offer is Reddit-tier edginess. The worst Bojack has to offer is self-important pretentiousness.
The best Rick and Morty has to offer is a hearty chuckle. The best Bojack has to offer is a surprisingly interesting character study.

look at this guy! he doesn't like anything!

i could say the same about yours.
retard

I have in mind Rick & Morty, Adventure Time, Bojack Horseman for example
nonsensical elements in the extreme

It's true. Somebody help me

Bojack is way better not even baiting

Bump

Bojack horseman doesnt have a shit season yet,unlike the shitfest that is Rick and Morty Season 3

no you couldn't.

Childhood is idolizing Rick and Morty adulthood is realizing BoJack makes more sense.

>BoJack's death
Bojack ain't gonna die.

Last scene, he's going to enter a bar and get asked why the long face.

That would be the scene to redeem the entire show.

user, they're cartoons.

I laugh more at Rick and Morty, but Bojack has better character drama. So both shows do what they set out to do.

Funny you say that, the first four episodes of Bojack are some of the worst.

it's almost like they're cartoons and take advantage of the fact that they're fictional animated characters or something.

That would be a legitimitely fantastic ending. Funny and poignant. Holy crap.

>Comparing bojack to an inferior show like rick and morty

Sad!

>interesting character study.

>>>/reddit/

They're not really similar enough to compare.

>reddit and memey
literally anything is better than this garbage

yadda yadda, le reddit & morty, I am a counter contrarian, you are Reddit and I'm not, reeee liberals and atheist, i pretend to be religious.

This shit is really getting old. I may actually start browsing Reddit one of this days, I refuse to believe it can be much worse than here.

They already used the "long face" joke. Doing that would be terrible.

Didn't say they were similar. I asked which you like better you dense fuck.

I'm assuming you want negativity so Rick and Morty is insecure and clumsily stumbles between reference storms, mainstream-accessible pseudo philosophy, and absurd shoehorned in appeals to emotion. That being said Bojack is incredibly self-indulgent and has beaten its own premise well beyond death.
Not that either show can't be enjoyed but knowing this board you probably want us to talk about why they aren't as good as people say they are

>tfw ywn suck that seahorse shota cock

The venture bros

>underage penis
MODS

>Voice acting done by more than four people
>Good, diverse humor; from simple sight-gags to witty dialogue to non jokes
>Redeemable and often likable characters
>No escape from this reality. Your actions have consequences; you have to fix what's already here
>Depression is a serious problem and not a twice-in-a-season bit

BoJack and it isn't close
And I like Rick and Morty

The one that makes brainlets feel insecure enough to hate the show.

Its not a smart show, noone is calling it a smart or meaningful show outside of facebook zombies. You don't have to get butthurt.

>Bojack Horseman
*BoJack Horseman

>Rick & Morty
*Rick and Morty

More like PICKLES AND BANANAS
LOOK TODD, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BANANA
IM BANANA BOJACK

My dick would be rock hard

Oh shit.
We can't let this happen.
We need you user.
Pls stay.

Bojack season one feels brand new and it's a really neat idea. I can't think of much else like it. Every thing else just tries and fails to recreate that. Rick and Morty isn't amazing, but it's a lot more consistent

Bojack sucks and is unfunny 70% of the time and recycles the same formula episode after episode

>Character does something other character doesn't like
>They have a long existential speech of how (person) is shitty
>repeat

Bojack by a mile, and I don't even hate Rick and Morty like most of these memesters

Bojack.

Rick and Morty wants the credit for being "depressing" without actually trying. BH actually makes you feel about the characters and has their actions make a difference. The "everything is pointless" shtick is old by the time you're 18.

the fanbases are so fucking awful for each one that it makes me question if there's something wrong with me that I like either one.

>no escape from this reality
Unless your name is Todd, in which case reality gives you a full pass of No Lasting Consequences.

I like them both, I just feel Bojack is more emphatic and emotional of a show because you can relate to certain situations and what some of the characters go through hit you hard. Rick and Morty is entertaining more than anything, and while some emotional stuff happens the fact that Rick can just erase his memories and acts aloof about things (even if the show tells us he does feel bad) it kind of cheapens it.

Also Bojack is aware he's a piece of shit and sometimes he tries doing good and correcting himself even though he ends up fucking it all up in the end (and he suffers consequences for his shit actions).

Rick mostly uses his genius as an excuse for his faults or him being shit towards others.

Bojack also doesn't take joy when he hurts others (he agonizes about it) while Rick either does, doesn't care, or tries to excuse his shitty behavior.