He's Back!

>“It’s great to be part of Marvel too, and I have three boys who are fanatical about Marvel, and I was surprised not too long ago because there is some news that nobody knows yet, to do with my character, that’s going to be really interesting and I’m excited about that.”

screenrant.com/frank-grillo-crossbones-return-mcu/

Agents of Non Canon maybe? The Punisher series? No room for him anywhere else...Antman 2?

Captain Marvel, he'll be in a flashack de-aged to when he first joined SHIELD

Thunderbolts

>One of Cap's most dangerous enemies
>Feared even in most villain circles
>Made him a throwaway villain for fucking Civil War

Still pisses me off.

didn't he get blown up?

What I was thinking. Zemo, him, Abomination, Songibird, Hammer as Mach V, and Moonstone as there therapist.

>and I have three boys who are fanatical about Marvel
Inb4 his boys come out as boys (female).

Thanos will probably use the Infinity Gauntlet to bring some villains back to life that died in previous movies after the Black Order is defeated.

Yeah, but it's one of those 'we never saw the body' type deals.

Yep also that fucking hockey pad costume. He literally already had a tacticool costume and they needed to make it more tacticool and realistic. Fuck Marvel.

user, Sam Rockwell and Tim Roth are in their 50s.

This is a nice dream though.

that'd be pretty fucking cool desu. imagine if he brought back Red Skull.

weaving hates the makeup

Comic world basically borderlines on cartoon physics unless you have a dead body than they just got away with a flesh wound.

Rockwell is 48 and Roth is 56.
RDJ is 52, if he can keep going it's not beyond reason that they'd have no issues either.

Plus, pretty sure Blonsky is stuck in his Abomination form. You;d just need Roth for VA and maybe facial capture.

He changed his tune lately. Probably after realizing that even Marvel/Transformers money eventually ends.

Hammer should be Fixer so he can be gay for Zemo.

RDJ apparently likes the shift the comic took where Tony can just be CG/Motion Capture now so he'll do whatever.

I forgot about Blonsky being stuck...and yeah I guess as long as Rockwell can basically go "I built my own suit I promise I am physically under it for reals" what could go wrong.

I change my "good dream" to "great idea."

Sweet shit, considering it killed a bunch of Wakandans around him he must have the endurance of an Asgardian to survive ground zero.

Especially since Wanda was holding him inside the blast for a bit.

>Agents of Non Canon
sing a new tune already you damn sperg

he survived the collapse of the Triskellion with only some scarring on his face

dude is tough

I wouldnt be surprised if he tanked an explosion and lived to tell about it

That wasn't Wakanda. Just because you saw Africans doesn't mean it's Wakanda fool

Marvel has only 3 places: NYC, Wakanda, and Genosha

it was Wakanda

I didn't say it was Wakanda, it was Lagos Nigeria, but the movie stated a dozen or so Wakandans were inside the building when Crossbone's bomb blew up.
That's why T'Chaka and all got so heated about the Accords.

Along with Jessica Drew, they'll be HYDRA buddies. Until Carol redeems Jess through the power of subtextual lesbianism.

>no Batroc

>Villain trained and prepared to become a physical threat to Cap
>Nah just give him gauntlets

Ghost will appear in Antman 2, so the character has good chances to appear in a Thunderbolts movie.

Kek, found the triggered ABCuck

What about Latveria? Or the Negative Zone? Or Atlantis?

Best part of Captain America 2 right there.

Not in the 90s, so Captain Marvel here we come.

Goddamn he looks fine. Mackie too. Still pissed they gave half a Cap movie to Iron Man.

Batroc should have his own movie where he throw acid at Americans for disrepctimg France.

The guy can't act for shit, you can't give him an actual part, just glorified stunt work.

Would be pretty ironic with his thick Quebec accent.

>just glorified stunt work.
I'd take more of that

MCU doesn't hold the rights to any of those. Well Atlantis/Namor is murky but still they won't use them.

It still wasn't Wakanda.

I'm just saying he can't be an actual character in a movie, just a top mook miniboss, and he did that already

I'm not the one who claimed it was.

Wasn't that some deranged old French hag assmad cute Americans were enjoying France?

Good for you

Get some fresh air

oh no now they cant play characters who stand around talking and then transform into CGI characters for action scenes

red skull might even still be alive if the cube just teleported him away

Abomination had a cool visual in the Hulk movie.

Reminder Hail To The Chief made Hammer canon gay.

>that bit where hulk tears out one of his boney protrusions and stabs him with it

underrated movie

Why wouldn't the primary antagonist have a good amount of screen time?

Yeah, at least the Final Fight scene between Hulk and Abomination was extremely well done and looked liked was taken directly from the comics, Hulk even makes a "thunder clap" to put out the fire in the helicopter.

Put Nuke from Jessica Jones in there too.

>Marvel TV

So? Michael Douglas is 73, and he had throat cancer

There is no time to give all characters generous space, but you must put a lot of them to introduce audiences into the characters and also as a homage to comics.
Crossbones now has a movie version. It elevates the character, enven if it is different from the original.

Prison gay sex is no homo.

Nobody stays dead when the gauntlet is in play.

>Grillo will never play the Punisher...

>Crossbones never dies
>he just keeps getting more scarred than before