This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

those were all made before mudslimes even existed.

>not using metric time

>British flag
>Muslim

Checks out. How's your mudslime mayor going?

Fucking Achmed.
Mudslimes are stuck in the 12th century.

Die bitch

We hate you because you are in white countries and commit acts of terrorism

And before Arabs were inbred to shit.

First to create =/= Inventing

cute about the math system

> Things Irag gave to the world
> Flag says Brit

Seems legit.

Either way if you are muslim and not simple sad bait, didn't stop Europe from ripping and a tearing that ass of yours to pieces and perma fucking you.

sorry OP but you seem to have forgotten something..

yes a long long time ago muslims were the most advanced culture and europe was a bunch of barbarians. This was literally a million years ago and now the opposite is true

But what have you done in the last 1000 years?

Wtf i love radical islam now

But these inventions were known long before your pedo prophet raped little aisha.

Sumerians said that the gods (who were mortal men that came from the heavens)
Taught these things to man they didn't claim to invent these things just that they were gifts from these "gods"

>sumeria
>muslim
holy shit OP nice try

allahu akbar, my friend

So you finally admit Muslim is not a race. But still call them mudslimes.

wtf i love iraq now

>list things that were invented before islam existed
>credit their invention to muslims

>law
>invented

Can't be this stupid.

algorithm was Iran

Still muslims.

Well OP, Arabs may join the Untermensch group if they abandon Islam and accept Western European culture as the best. They are mostly white or close to white, but still have shitskins. They have to be kekd off also.

Excuse me, a mistake was made. I meant Ubermensch.

Literally all of that was created before Islam existed.

>So you finally admit Muslim is not a race. But still call them mudslimes.
Since you're a leaf I don't expect you to understand the complex underworkings of a meme.

You can act cheeky but you and I both know that they have acted as a race for the past 1500 years.

>First civilization was in Sumeria
Yeah and it wasn't full of fucking arabs then either you dumbass
>Beer
Not invented by arabs
>Irrigation
Arabs don't have any water in their shitty desert
>Writing
Arabs never invented their own writing system
>60 minute hour
Invented by Babylonians who took their sexagesimal system from Sumerians (who weren't arabs)
>Calendar
Arabs don't use the same calendar they use a lunar one
>tfw you are Assyrian and you know this entire picture is garbage
>and you also know arabs don't even claim they did these things
Whatever white faggot cuck made this should honestly go hang himself.

They weren't arabs you dumb nigger

>muslims were the most advanced
Fucking wrong. Everything in that pic was made before muslims even existed.

What have Muslims invented?

You just listed off a bunch of shit Middle East ancestors did before Satan whispered in your psychotic goat fucker prophet's ear and ground your people progress to a halt.

>mostly white or close to white
No they aren't you dumb slav. All arabs, even Christian ones are fucking nuts.

Nor a slavnigger, nor a bulgarian. Pure arabs are like Bashar Assad, white with mild darkness to them. Maybe reaching the Spanish in darkness. I have met filthy dark arabs and they are inbred mudslime. I had neighbours from the Middle East and they are whiter than most of the creamcolored slavniggers here. I have experience my burger friend. And you there in your Burgerland have only fucking chocolate workers and snowflakes.

How many times a day do you post this drivel?

>we wuz sumer and shiet
Kys nigger

>Muslims invented the wheel
>Muslims invented the sail
>Muslims invented writing
>Muslims invented beer
>Muslims invented irrigation
>Muslims invented astronomy
>Muslims invented the Calendar
interesting how Muslims invented all this thousands of years before they ever existed.

Go bare your ass to the moon God

>pure arabs are like Bashar Assad
No they aren't, at all. Not even 1% of them look like him. They all have dark brown eyes, brown skin, and black curly hair. You obviously haven't met very many otherwise you would know. I have to deal with arabs on a daily basis and Assyrians have dealt with them for thousands of years. They're fucking retarded, they've always been inbred, ever since they came out of their dumbass desert.

How much longer are all these copypasta threads going to happen? This is like the 5th time I've seen this one.

Algebra was definitely invented/discovered by Muslims

>Things Arabs stole from Christians, Greeks, and Zoroastrian Persians

You do know that mesopotamia was inhabited way long before muslims ever existed?

>before muslims even existed
Muslims always existed though. It was the original religion taught to Adam and Eve.

I don't care what some dumb arab says, until their pedophile warlord man came along and took bits and pieces from the religions around him while adding bullshit to justify his plundering, there were no muslims.

>gave the world
>batteries

Um, no. Voltare gave the world batteries. Iraq just shit posted "first".

Now now, I feel obvious bias in your text. I doubt that you deal everyday with Arabs in teh Burgerlands, because they are like 2 million of your population with 300k max being at the same state at once. Now what kind of Sup Forumsbro would work where he has daily contact with the presumed "untermensch"? Thats a bit mysterious to me, so I will assume you are lying. Arabs can be pretty white, whiter than some europeans. But they can reach full nigger level of darkness. 2 extremes. I have met equal number of these 2 groups. And I must say their skin color definitely has effect on their behaviour. All the black ones are degenerates. Smell like shit when you walk pass them. White ones are nice though. If you dont pay attention you will assume they are European. And at my first post I said that for them to be classified as "ubermensch" they have to eliminate the blacks in their society, abandon Islam, abandon savage desert culture and accept European one.

Tbh I give them credit for the battery.

I also give the middle east credit for Islam so fuck them.

traitor

underrated

>Glorious Sumerians
>Glorious Babylonians
>Glorious Assyrians
>Muslim

Maybe today, except for the Assyrians who are Christian.